The Crew
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Hello World.
Division suggestion - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 02, 2023 6:06 pm by DIABLO258

» God damn, 10 whole years.
Division suggestion - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 02, 2023 6:02 pm by DIABLO258

» Citizen, Apply.
Division suggestion - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 19, 2021 1:52 am by DIABLO258

» These LONG years.
Division suggestion - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 19, 2021 12:44 am by DIABLO258

» You know what?
Division suggestion - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2020 3:39 am by Cergis

» I won't leave you
Division suggestion - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 30, 2020 5:03 pm by Lt.FallenAngel

» reminiscing of old times
Division suggestion - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 11, 2020 12:22 am by Gremnkai

» I wonder if
Division suggestion - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2016 9:58 pm by Gremnkai

» Good Memories.
Division suggestion - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 03, 2016 2:04 pm by General Bravo

» can't actually reply to anything
Division suggestion - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 6:46 pm by Moose_hater

Division suggestion

+7
✚Spade✚
G-Man
DIABLO258
Archimedes
Mahunik
Trippy
D-Lop
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Division suggestion - Page 2 Empty Re: Division suggestion

Post  Noobstrike Thu Aug 23, 2012 11:32 pm

SWAT team...thats...what BLADE is for. The OTA. There OTA but not like OTA. I dunno how to explain it. There the city-centered heavy mofos suited to rape anybody annoying the CCA. And sword is someones name >.<
Noobstrike
Noobstrike
Super Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DIABLO258 Fri Aug 24, 2012 1:15 am

Just because Sword is someones name doesnt mean it cant be used. Sword was a CCA vioce command before they created their character. So in reality, they stole sword from the CCA.
DIABLO258
DIABLO258
Owner

https://thecrew.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Aug 24, 2012 1:17 am

✚Spade✚ wrote:I would think of a Division that would be called Spear or Vice (mostly Vice) which would be either a Spec ops team,Demolition team or even a Undercover sorta thing

Vice should be a division of all DvLs,

CCA-C45.VICe.DvL-*numbers* and should only consist of 3 DvLs since Vice sounds like a high command things,

Spear should be an undercover division

Back to top Go down

Post  DIABLO258 Fri Aug 24, 2012 1:32 am

Spear, undercover?

Hmmm, CCA undercover...

Well, the combine dont start to look wierd untill OTA status. Thats when they get heavy Augs and become part robot. the simple Enlisted, or just plain CCA look like regular humans, but dont have the same emotions.

So as an 03 (depending on whether or not we change the division access rank) you wouldnt be fully human, you would be slightly brainwashed by the UU. Meaning that if you were undercover, you would act peculiar infront of other citizens.

So, if a citizen meets you and you are undercover, it might go something like this:

/it a citizen walks by the Undercover Spear Unit
/me The unit says "Hello friend. How has your day been going?"
/it the citizen responds "Uh, good. Thanks for asking, how about yours?"
/me "Verry well. the other ci-, people in the city are very kind."
/it The citizen gives him a kind of curious look "Really... Well, i had better get going, I dont want the CCA to see us together, we might get into trouble."
/me "Good thinking. They are very sharp and could take us down in seconds. I hope they dont come get me, I as a citizen would be no threat to them."
/it The citizen now with an almost shocked looked backs away from the Unit slowly trying to act nice "Uh.. ok, well, see you later..." He then walks off
/me The Unit stands in that spot and waits for the next citizen to pass by

Well, maybe not like that. But you get my point.
DIABLO258
DIABLO258
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post  Mahunik Fri Aug 24, 2012 1:47 am

If we get undercover units, you can give them emotion augments for higher ranks.
Mahunik
Mahunik
Super Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Aug 24, 2012 1:56 am

mahunik wrote:If we get undercover units, you can give them emotion augments for higher ranks.

You can't pen point emotions, Perhaps some emotions but it would stand out and be some-what fake. Love shouldn't be included due to the past events that caused units to go rogue, The main cause being the false emotion known as Love.

Back to top Go down

Post  Burnt Leaf Fri Aug 24, 2012 3:26 am

Guys, seriously. My JURY idea was awesome, and nobody joined it because nobody knew what it was. I was about to join it, but it was cancelled a day before or something. But yeah, I think it would be a great idea to throw in my JURY idea. It is fun, it is unique, it is detailed.... Also, for some reason now I want to create a character or a rouge called Vice.
Burnt Leaf
Burnt Leaf
Respected

Back to top Go down

Post  DIABLO258 Fri Aug 24, 2012 6:17 am

Me and D-Lop discussed Jury quite abit actualy. We liked the idea from the begining, and had many uses for it, but in all honesty, it wasnt really needed in the open scale of the CCA. The Enlisted Units are ment to know about Detainments, and are supposed to know the rules of detainment. What gets you this amount of cycles, amount of points, amount of torture, and interrogation. Jury would have just replaced another thing that makes the CCA smart.

Although we thought we could use Jury to decide if an Anti-Citizen would be turned into a human slave OR a stalker, we realised that this is what the CCA High Command is for. They will make those decisions aswell.

Jury is a nice idea, but the UU doesnt work like our current government. They are OP, mean, and very cruel to the average citizen. So even if we were to have a Jury, they would give that citizen the same cruel punishment a regular Enlisted would.
DIABLO258
DIABLO258
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post  Noobstrike Fri Aug 24, 2012 8:00 am

There was a jury in one server I played with the same idea. They didnt do much. they just wore skirt-coats and sat around lol. I know because I was one of them. and x-ray. there was already a rouge called vice...a looooonnng time ago that you've never heard of...in like...dead anarchy. I think she died. so. feel free to make it I gusse. just dont make a rct char and be like "kimrouge"
Noobstrike
Noobstrike
Super Admin

Back to top Go down

Division suggestion - Page 2 Empty Dagger Divison

Post  Trippy Mon Sep 17, 2012 4:01 pm

This Division would consist of only females, it would be a elite divison dealing in force of readiness first in last out sort of way they are in no way special op's but could assist the ghost divison if asked they are trained in only light weapons and are brainwashed to be killing machines like OTA but are more flexible. They would be mainly trained in hand to hand combat and far more deadly with a pistol then anyone else in the CCA area.

When there is a slums sweep these units could either stay or go, They can be a unit to patrol if told other then that they mainly stay to the nexus, they also can be used to torture if taught other then that no. They take a liking to constant physical excersise and training, They use the C8 Female model, If you have any questions message me. Or if i left anything out please message me i will fix it.
Trippy
Trippy
Respected

Back to top Go down

Post  Mahunik Mon Sep 17, 2012 4:47 pm

I dont really like the idea so much, it restricts the player base too much on terms of what sex you need to be to join the division. Also we already have ghost which does the same if not more. Adding more divisions will only make the CCA more unorganized. We need to focus more on divisions doing their jobs and populating them before making new ones.
Mahunik
Mahunik
Super Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Noobstrike Mon Sep 17, 2012 5:40 pm

^ Mahunik.
I dont like this idea.
CCA isn't sexust.

Think to yoursulf double. Do people want this division? Or do u.
*Magic orb flys around and sparkles and stuff fly from my nose*
Noobstrike
Noobstrike
Super Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Burnt Leaf Mon Sep 17, 2012 9:41 pm

DIABLO258 wrote:Me and D-Lop discussed Jury quite abit actualy. We liked the idea from the begining, and had many uses for it, but in all honesty, it wasnt really needed in the open scale of the CCA. The Enlisted Units are ment to know about Detainments, and are supposed to know the rules of detainment. What gets you this amount of cycles, amount of points, amount of torture, and interrogation. Jury would have just replaced another thing that makes the CCA smart.

Although we thought we could use Jury to decide if an Anti-Citizen would be turned into a human slave OR a stalker, we realised that this is what the CCA High Command is for. They will make those decisions aswell.

Jury is a nice idea, but the UU doesnt work like our current government. They are OP, mean, and very cruel to the average citizen. So even if we were to have a Jury, they would give that citizen the same cruel punishment a regular Enlisted would.

Well thank you for your feedback. Maybe in the future the division can come to fruition with some more tweaks. But for now I understand you do not want it. Thank you for clearing things up for me.
Burnt Leaf
Burnt Leaf
Respected

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Sep 18, 2012 6:49 am

Noobstrike wrote:There was a jury in one server I played with the same idea. They didnt do much. they just wore skirt-coats and sat around lol. I know because I was one of them. and x-ray. there was already a rouge called vice...a looooonnng time ago that you've never heard of...in like...dead anarchy. I think she died. so. feel free to make it I gusse. just dont make a rct char and be like "kimrouge"

Vice was Zero's fuck buddy who was in LG and was played by: Dragon of ice, The 12 year old liar who made all of us think SHE was actually a old and mature teenage male.

Aaaand that is who Vice was. Let us forget that worthless rogue wannabe, Vice was replaced by Xray or someone close to that name... forgot.

Back to top Go down

Post  Burnt Leaf Wed Sep 19, 2012 12:03 am

Abyss wrote:
Noobstrike wrote:There was a jury in one server I played with the same idea. They didnt do much. they just wore skirt-coats and sat around lol. I know because I was one of them. and x-ray. there was already a rouge called vice...a looooonnng time ago that you've never heard of...in like...dead anarchy. I think she died. so. feel free to make it I gusse. just dont make a rct char and be like "kimrouge"

Vice was Zero's fuck buddy who was in LG and was played by: Dragon of ice, The 12 year old liar who made all of us think SHE was actually a old and mature teenage male.

Aaaand that is who Vice was. Let us forget that worthless rogue wannabe, Vice was replaced by Xray or someone close to that name... forgot.

Problem with that line is... X-Ray is like, 10 times cooler, and is not a whore. For anybody. Also.... Ice is a woman?
Burnt Leaf
Burnt Leaf
Respected

Back to top Go down

Post  Burnt Leaf Wed Sep 19, 2012 12:05 am

Its pretty ironic that you say the Ice made us believe that SHE was a teenage male. And you made people, such as myself, believe you were actually a woman. Somehow. What happened? I don't know.
Burnt Leaf
Burnt Leaf
Respected

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2