The Crew
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Hello World.
You know what? EmptySun Apr 02, 2023 6:06 pm by DIABLO258

» God damn, 10 whole years.
You know what? EmptySun Apr 02, 2023 6:02 pm by DIABLO258

» Citizen, Apply.
You know what? EmptyFri Nov 19, 2021 1:52 am by DIABLO258

» These LONG years.
You know what? EmptyFri Nov 19, 2021 12:44 am by DIABLO258

» You know what?
You know what? EmptyTue Oct 20, 2020 3:39 am by Cergis

» I won't leave you
You know what? EmptyThu Apr 30, 2020 5:03 pm by Lt.FallenAngel

» reminiscing of old times
You know what? EmptyWed Mar 11, 2020 12:22 am by Gremnkai

» I wonder if
You know what? EmptyMon Apr 04, 2016 9:58 pm by Gremnkai

» Good Memories.
You know what? EmptySun Apr 03, 2016 2:04 pm by General Bravo

» can't actually reply to anything
You know what? EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 6:46 pm by Moose_hater

You know what?

5 posters

Go down

You know what? Empty You know what?

Post  Trippy Wed Jan 04, 2017 9:36 am

It's been so long, like it really has. It is almost hard to believe how long it has truly been since my journey in this world started, and it is almost hard to believe that a massive chunk was spent with all of you. The people I don't even really know, it almost bothers me. I know your names, but I really don't, I know what you look like, but I really don't, I know what you like, but I really don't...And for some reason, it makes me sad to know I'll never get to see most of you ever again.

Trippy
Trippy
Respected

Back to top Go down

You know what? Empty Re: You know what?

Post  Mahunik Sun Jan 08, 2017 6:01 pm

It sure has been awhile come to think about it and damn was it a good time. But obviously as you get older you have less time to do such things. As one of the main admins of the server it was so much fun to keep things running smooth and all. Besides the fact, who else checks in on here?
Mahunik
Mahunik
Super Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Trippy Wed Jan 11, 2017 9:58 pm

Mahunik wrote:It sure has been awhile come to think about it and damn was it a good time. But obviously as you get older you have less time to do such things. As one of the main admins of the server it was so much fun to keep things running smooth and all. Besides the fact, who else checks in on here?

Not sure how many people come here anymore.
Trippy
Trippy
Respected

Back to top Go down

Post  DIABLO258 Thu Mar 02, 2017 8:56 pm

I come here from time to time. Good to hear from you, Trippy. I'm currently talking to Corestealer about the old days in TC as well.

Those days were almost too good to replicate. Best plan of action is to hold on to the memories. You might not know who we are in person, but I don't think that really matters. We all know each other well enough to be considered friends. Or at the very least, members of a crew.
DIABLO258
DIABLO258
Owner

https://thecrew.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Slashraider Sun Dec 22, 2019 3:47 pm

Trippy wrote:
Mahunik wrote:It sure has been awhile come to think about it and damn was it a good time. But obviously as you get older you have less time to do such things. As one of the main admins of the server it was so much fun to keep things running smooth and all. Besides the fact, who else checks in on here?

It may take years but we all eventually, somehow, stumble back onto these forums one way or another. It warms my heart people still communicate here. May take two years to respond.... but people do come back occasionally.
Slashraider
Slashraider
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Trippy Thu Feb 13, 2020 7:21 pm

Slashraider wrote:
Trippy wrote:

It may take years but we all eventually, somehow, stumble back onto these forums one way or another. It warms my heart people still communicate here. May take two years to respond.... but people do come back occasionally.

Two years later, here I am again.
Trippy
Trippy
Respected

Back to top Go down

Post  Slashraider Fri Jun 26, 2020 10:47 am

Trippy wrote:
Slashraider wrote:
Trippy wrote:

Two years later, here I am again.

Welcome back!
Slashraider
Slashraider
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cergis Tue Oct 20, 2020 3:39 am

Reading all of my old posts, brings me great joy and cringe, like holy shit I was a cringe fuck. Hope all of you guys are taking care in recent years! This is from Cergis, you can find me on steam as Legion with some Roman as a profile picture. I looked through my first posts here and goddamn, I have no idea how you all dealt with me.
Cergis
Cergis

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum