The Crew
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Hello World.
reminiscing of old times EmptySun Apr 02, 2023 6:06 pm by DIABLO258

» God damn, 10 whole years.
reminiscing of old times EmptySun Apr 02, 2023 6:02 pm by DIABLO258

» Citizen, Apply.
reminiscing of old times EmptyFri Nov 19, 2021 1:52 am by DIABLO258

» These LONG years.
reminiscing of old times EmptyFri Nov 19, 2021 12:44 am by DIABLO258

» You know what?
reminiscing of old times EmptyTue Oct 20, 2020 3:39 am by Cergis

» I won't leave you
reminiscing of old times EmptyThu Apr 30, 2020 5:03 pm by Lt.FallenAngel

» reminiscing of old times
reminiscing of old times EmptyWed Mar 11, 2020 12:22 am by Gremnkai

» I wonder if
reminiscing of old times EmptyMon Apr 04, 2016 9:58 pm by Gremnkai

» Good Memories.
reminiscing of old times EmptySun Apr 03, 2016 2:04 pm by General Bravo

» can't actually reply to anything
reminiscing of old times EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 6:46 pm by Moose_hater

reminiscing of old times

+4
Lt.FallenAngel
Gremnkai
General Bravo
Mahunik
8 posters

Go down

reminiscing of old times Empty reminiscing of old times

Post  Mahunik Sat Dec 23, 2017 8:25 pm

Stumbled upon this place, crazy how long its been and the good times that were had. All the way from City 18, City45 to City 8. It was a pleasure to the co-admin here.

For anyone that still visits, post up your favorite characters.

Mine would be
Erica Wittmann (Obviously) Wink
Ghost DvL

And one last thanks to Diablo for continuing the server support from SoTA to here.
Mahunik
Mahunik
Super Admin

Back to top Go down

reminiscing of old times Empty Re: reminiscing of old times

Post  General Bravo Thu Dec 28, 2017 4:21 pm

Favorite chars would have to be:

Nick Bradford (been running around since SoTA, still running around at the latest successor server)
CmD 08292 (originated here, still doing what he do)

Kinda surprised this forum is still up. Don't mind me, just poking around for old lore.
General Bravo
General Bravo
Super Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gremnkai Fri Feb 02, 2018 11:30 pm

00707 and phantom

i stop in every month or so if im feeling nostalgic
Gremnkai
Gremnkai
Respected

Back to top Go down

reminiscing of old times Empty Drekim

Post  Lt.FallenAngel Fri May 25, 2018 10:03 pm

It's been a long time. I miss many of you and the memories we shared. James Drekim was a character I brought with me to nearly every server and his legacy was not forgotten. I miss those times; but then again, life moves on.
Lt.FallenAngel
Lt.FallenAngel
Respected

Back to top Go down

Post  Cergis Sun Jul 01, 2018 3:17 pm

Came around to say hi, I remember this being one of my favorite servers so long ago. I miss you guys honestly, brings up the bests of memories with all of ya'll.
Cergis
Cergis

Back to top Go down

Post  DIABLO258 Sat Mar 23, 2019 2:55 pm

I started the crew when I was.. what, 15? 16? I'm going to be 23 later this week.

I can't just keep coming here and posting about how I miss the old days. I miss them, but honestly it's not something I would go back to. The Crew was spawned out of love for a specific community, after that community fell apart. The Crew flourished, but it too eventually fell apart.

All I can ask of you guys is that you try to do the same. Try to find something you care about and make it your own for the enjoyment of others. I tried, I didn't always succeed, but in trying I have learned so much about myself and other people. Not to mention I get to enjoy knowing so many of you enjoyed it too.

Don't dwell on The Crew and it's demise. Don't try to recreate those memories. Instead, use them to your advantage for when you create something new. Whether it be in RP or something else. Don't let that feeling die here. The Crew allowed you to feel it, that feeling wasn't made here.

But, always remember where it started. For me, that was Dead Anarchy. That was Solstice of the Abyss. That was The Crew. Thank you for being there with me. I wouldn't have had any fun if it weren't for all of you.
DIABLO258
DIABLO258
Owner

https://thecrew.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  DIABLO258 Sat Mar 23, 2019 2:55 pm

I started the crew when I was.. what, 15? 16? I'm going to be 23 later this week.

I can't just keep coming here and posting about how I miss the old days. I miss them, but honestly it's not something I would go back to. The Crew was spawned out of love for a specific community, after that community fell apart. The Crew flourished, but it too eventually fell apart.

All I can ask of you guys is that you try to do the same. Try to find something you care about and make it your own for the enjoyment of others. I tried, I didn't always succeed, but in trying I have learned so much about myself and other people. Not to mention I get to enjoy knowing so many of you enjoyed it too.

Don't dwell on The Crew and it's demise. Don't try to recreate those memories. Instead, use them to your advantage for when you create something new. Whether it be in RP or something else. Don't let that feeling die here. The Crew allowed you to feel it, that feeling wasn't made here.

But, always remember where it started. For me, that was Dead Anarchy. That was Solstice of the Abyss. That was The Crew. Thank you for being there with me. I wouldn't have had any fun if it weren't for all of you.
DIABLO258
DIABLO258
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post  DIABLO258 Sat Mar 23, 2019 2:56 pm

Looks like the double post bug still exists. When you click "send", give it a second. I didn't.
DIABLO258
DIABLO258
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post  Mahunik Fri Dec 20, 2019 9:51 am

Strange that I stumbled upon this forum while at work today.. Don't think my gaming days will quite ever match the quality of entertainment I had during these times. Would love to get the old crew back together sometime and do some gaming on some random gmod servers or other games.
Mahunik
Mahunik
Super Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Slashraider Sun Dec 22, 2019 3:37 pm

Mahunik wrote:Strange that I stumbled upon this forum while at work today.. Don't think my gaming days will quite ever match the quality of entertainment I had during these times. Would love to get the old crew back together sometime and do some gaming on some random gmod servers or other games.

Its funny you say that. I am currently doing the same thing while spending the holidays at my parent's. Almost brought to tears reading the old forum posts. Miss you all so much.
Slashraider
Slashraider
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Trippy Thu Feb 13, 2020 7:31 pm

Just got off work myself, looked looked at my steam friends list and saw someone boot up Gmod, and was like "Oh" and just flew right back here.
Trippy
Trippy
Respected

Back to top Go down

Post  Gremnkai Wed Mar 11, 2020 12:22 am

Trippy wrote:Just got off work myself, looked looked at my steam friends list and saw someone boot up Gmod, and was like "Oh" and just flew right back here.

word
Gremnkai
Gremnkai
Respected

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down