The Crew
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Hello World.
I find this.... Very disturbing and sickening... EmptySun Apr 02, 2023 6:06 pm by DIABLO258

» God damn, 10 whole years.
I find this.... Very disturbing and sickening... EmptySun Apr 02, 2023 6:02 pm by DIABLO258

» Citizen, Apply.
I find this.... Very disturbing and sickening... EmptyFri Nov 19, 2021 1:52 am by DIABLO258

» These LONG years.
I find this.... Very disturbing and sickening... EmptyFri Nov 19, 2021 12:44 am by DIABLO258

» You know what?
I find this.... Very disturbing and sickening... EmptyTue Oct 20, 2020 3:39 am by Cergis

» I won't leave you
I find this.... Very disturbing and sickening... EmptyThu Apr 30, 2020 5:03 pm by Lt.FallenAngel

» reminiscing of old times
I find this.... Very disturbing and sickening... EmptyWed Mar 11, 2020 12:22 am by Gremnkai

» I wonder if
I find this.... Very disturbing and sickening... EmptyMon Apr 04, 2016 9:58 pm by Gremnkai

» Good Memories.
I find this.... Very disturbing and sickening... EmptySun Apr 03, 2016 2:04 pm by General Bravo

» can't actually reply to anything
I find this.... Very disturbing and sickening... EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 6:46 pm by Moose_hater

I find this.... Very disturbing and sickening...

4 posters

Go down

I find this.... Very disturbing and sickening... Empty I find this.... Very disturbing and sickening...

Post  Burnt Leaf Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:18 pm

Burnt Leaf
Burnt Leaf
Respected

Back to top Go down

I find this.... Very disturbing and sickening... Empty What?

Post  Trippy Thu Sep 20, 2012 3:41 pm

This is a typical Sunday read for me.
Trippy
Trippy
Respected

Back to top Go down

I find this.... Very disturbing and sickening... Empty i read it 20 times

Post  Wolfe Thu Sep 20, 2012 4:47 pm

tasty
Wolfe
Wolfe

Location : who gives a fuck about location when you got the crew

Back to top Go down

I find this.... Very disturbing and sickening... Empty Re: I find this.... Very disturbing and sickening...

Post  Guest Fri Sep 21, 2012 6:28 am

DoubleDrop wrote:This is a typical Sunday read for me.

Sunday morning is everyday for all I care...

I prefer Sweet Apple Massacre, I can relate.

Back to top Go down

I find this.... Very disturbing and sickening... Empty Re: I find this.... Very disturbing and sickening...

Post  Archimedes Sat Sep 22, 2012 12:16 am

someones late to the party

Note: this was the first thing I had ever read related to ponies before i understood that it was based off a show. That's the farthest I've gone into ponies, now i sometimes listen to song remixes because the musical talent in the fanbase is ridiculous, but aside from that, nothing.
Archimedes
Archimedes
Technical Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Archimedes Sat Sep 22, 2012 12:33 am

hey look what i found...

now you have to watch it
Archimedes
Archimedes
Technical Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:37 am

Archimedes wrote:someones late to the party

Note: this was the first thing I had ever read related to ponies before i understood that it was based off a show. That's the farthest I've gone into ponies, now i sometimes listen to song remixes because the musical talent in the fanbase is ridiculous, but aside from that, nothing.

The music sucks. I'll stick to the 70s and 90s.
I've also read all the grimdark fan fictions.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down