The Crew
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Hello World.
Idea to help Loyalist structure (poll added) EmptySun Apr 02, 2023 6:06 pm by DIABLO258

» God damn, 10 whole years.
Idea to help Loyalist structure (poll added) EmptySun Apr 02, 2023 6:02 pm by DIABLO258

» Citizen, Apply.
Idea to help Loyalist structure (poll added) EmptyFri Nov 19, 2021 1:52 am by DIABLO258

» These LONG years.
Idea to help Loyalist structure (poll added) EmptyFri Nov 19, 2021 12:44 am by DIABLO258

» You know what?
Idea to help Loyalist structure (poll added) EmptyTue Oct 20, 2020 3:39 am by Cergis

» I won't leave you
Idea to help Loyalist structure (poll added) EmptyThu Apr 30, 2020 5:03 pm by Lt.FallenAngel

» reminiscing of old times
Idea to help Loyalist structure (poll added) EmptyWed Mar 11, 2020 12:22 am by Gremnkai

» I wonder if
Idea to help Loyalist structure (poll added) EmptyMon Apr 04, 2016 9:58 pm by Gremnkai

» Good Memories.
Idea to help Loyalist structure (poll added) EmptySun Apr 03, 2016 2:04 pm by General Bravo

» can't actually reply to anything
Idea to help Loyalist structure (poll added) EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 6:46 pm by Moose_hater

Idea to help Loyalist structure (poll added)

5 posters

Go down

Should we use this?

Idea to help Loyalist structure (poll added) Vote_b20100%Idea to help Loyalist structure (poll added) Vote_b19 100% 
[ 5 ]
Idea to help Loyalist structure (poll added) Vote_b200%Idea to help Loyalist structure (poll added) Vote_b19 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 5

Poll closed

Idea to help Loyalist structure (poll added) Empty Idea to help Loyalist structure (poll added)

Post  [Redacted] Fri Apr 19, 2013 7:22 pm

Ok so I realise that one of the main reasons why plaza rp is stale/wanted by others is for loyalist characters that they like to make. Loyalists in my mind are great fun to play as but I feel like they are just big store owners at this point and they lack function. The function of them is a different story but if anybody has anything to say about that then please do but on to what this suggestion aims towards. I understand that when citizens complete tasks, they mainly just spam cleaning and the CCA have no real way of understanding how to give or distribute the points. I suggest that we add this for a point system and have it in a main room in the CCA nexus for all of them to see so that we know for sure how to handle the loyalists of C45 with giving them points. Here is what I put together.

* LOYALIST REFERANCE *
----------------------

CONTRABAND
----------
Illegal Books: -0.2 (EACH)

Light Weapons: -4

Medium Weapons: -6

Heavy Weapons: -10

CLEANING
--------
Trash Pickup (10 Items): -0.5

Window Cleaning (1-3): -0.5

Window Cleaning (4-9): -1

Blood Cleanup: -0.5

Misc Cleaning: -0.1

CRIME SPOTTING
--------------

Level 2: -2

Level 3: -4

Level 4: -6

Level 5: -8

Level 6: -15

I feel if we add this it will give the CCA a better understanding of how to distribute loyalist points to citizens. That is why I suggest putting it in a main large place where most CCA tend to go so that they can read it. Also, CCA should only be able to distribute loyalist points at 05, At this point they would be officially enlisted and trusted enough to understand how to give off points.

Please tell me what you think and leave a +Support or -Support for it.

Thanks.

Lets get dat plaza rp rollin'
[Redacted]
[Redacted]
Super Admin

Back to top Go down

Idea to help Loyalist structure (poll added) Empty Re: Idea to help Loyalist structure (poll added)

Post  Moose_hater Fri Apr 19, 2013 9:41 pm

Honestly, this sounds like a good idea. But, it won't really affect me, since my only loyalist was raped by a cp and Left 4 dead.
Moose_hater

Back to top Go down

Idea to help Loyalist structure (poll added) Empty Re: Idea to help Loyalist structure (poll added)

Post  [Redacted] Sat Apr 20, 2013 4:23 pm

Bump.
[Redacted]
[Redacted]
Super Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  General Bravo Sat Apr 20, 2013 4:29 pm

Could probably go for some alterations to point values, but I like the idea. We have needed a standardized loyalist point system for a while now.
General Bravo
General Bravo
Super Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  [Redacted] Sat Apr 20, 2013 7:34 pm

UnitBravo342 wrote:Could probably go for some alterations to point values, but I like the idea. We have needed a standardized loyalist point system for a while now.

Yeah, I mean, it really makes no sense that the CCA would trust the citizens with a gun and suit if all they did was cleancleancleancleancleanclean. Another thing I think we should have is either more benefits or more levels passed five to like level 10 with included benefits so that, being a loyalist and seeing them with these benefits could inspire more plaza rp and appeal to people so that they aren't running around staring at walls. We should also add a ratio for union loyalists.
[Redacted]
[Redacted]
Super Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jaquecz Sun Apr 21, 2013 12:55 am

HollerHavoc wrote:
UnitBravo342 wrote:Could probably go for some alterations to point values, but I like the idea. We have needed a standardized loyalist point system for a while now.

Yeah, I mean, it really makes no sense that the CCA would trust the citizens with a gun and suit if all they did was cleancleancleancleancleanclean. Another thing I think we should have is either more benefits or more levels passed five to like level 10 with included benefits so that, being a loyalist and seeing them with these benefits could inspire more plaza rp and appeal to people so that they aren't running around staring at walls. We should also add a ratio for union loyalists.

Ratio for union loyalists isn't really needed, the whole point of a ratio was to prevent massive-ass circlejerks. There is a rebel ratio but nobody seems to fucking follow it. at fucking all. and it really pisses me off. The same thing with the CCA to some extent, also ashes keeps fucking lolstunning.
Also why the hell am i noticing a certain player seems to play on the same fucking rogue all-god-damn-day.

Idea to help Loyalist structure (poll added) 16h56
Jaquecz
Jaquecz

Back to top Go down

Post  [Redacted] Sun Apr 21, 2013 1:27 am

Meleepayne wrote:
HollerHavoc wrote:

Ratio for union loyalists isn't really needed, the whole point of a ratio was to prevent massive-ass circlejerks. There is a rebel ratio but nobody seems to fucking follow it. at fucking all. and it really pisses me off. The same thing with the CCA to some extent, also ashes keeps fucking lolstunning.
Also why the hell am i noticing a certain player seems to play on the same fucking rogue all-god-damn-day.

Idea to help Loyalist structure (poll added) 16h56

I don't mean a ratio I mean like a limit, pardon my phrase... We can't have a bunch of people getting level 5's and ALL be on them.
[Redacted]
[Redacted]
Super Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DIABLO258 Sun Apr 21, 2013 12:09 pm

[POLL ADDED]
DIABLO258
DIABLO258
Owner

https://thecrew.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down