The Crew
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Hello World.
CCA PK Poll EmptySun Apr 02, 2023 6:06 pm by DIABLO258

» God damn, 10 whole years.
CCA PK Poll EmptySun Apr 02, 2023 6:02 pm by DIABLO258

» Citizen, Apply.
CCA PK Poll EmptyFri Nov 19, 2021 1:52 am by DIABLO258

» These LONG years.
CCA PK Poll EmptyFri Nov 19, 2021 12:44 am by DIABLO258

» You know what?
CCA PK Poll EmptyTue Oct 20, 2020 3:39 am by Cergis

» I won't leave you
CCA PK Poll EmptyThu Apr 30, 2020 5:03 pm by Lt.FallenAngel

» reminiscing of old times
CCA PK Poll EmptyWed Mar 11, 2020 12:22 am by Gremnkai

» I wonder if
CCA PK Poll EmptyMon Apr 04, 2016 9:58 pm by Gremnkai

» Good Memories.
CCA PK Poll EmptySun Apr 03, 2016 2:04 pm by General Bravo

» can't actually reply to anything
CCA PK Poll EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 6:46 pm by Moose_hater

CCA PK Poll

5 posters

Go down

Should CCA above OfC Be PKed

CCA PK Poll Vote_b2050%CCA PK Poll Vote_b19 50% 
[ 6 ]
CCA PK Poll Vote_b2042%CCA PK Poll Vote_b19 42% 
[ 5 ]
CCA PK Poll Vote_b208%CCA PK Poll Vote_b19 8% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 12

Poll closed

CCA PK Poll Empty CCA PK Poll

Post  Gremnkai Sat Jan 26, 2013 2:41 pm

I believe that we should make it so any rank above OfC should get PKed when dead. This would open up the positions for new people to take their place allowing more expansion of RP.
Gremnkai
Gremnkai
Respected

Back to top Go down

CCA PK Poll Empty Re: CCA PK Poll

Post  Trippy Sat Jan 26, 2013 3:36 pm

This is just, really. Anyone over the rank of OfC is prone to PK's. If someone is to personally come after say my DvL. And actually manage to rp kill me. Yes then i am pked but if I'm am killed during say a ant lion event, no that's not a pk i mean like I've seen rebels die, and get pked I've seen CCA die, and not get pked but common really? Say you are a high ranking CCA unit say Core DvL, not trying to reference Joe or anything. Say you get sniped by a rebel that was actually trying to kill you, then yes it would be a PK. Now say i was blown up during a fight with rebels. No, that was a explosion, nlr. As well for the rebels. We need to lower the PK line a bit, for both sides, you should only be pked if that said person or event was made to kill you personally. Sorry if i got off topic or if i am a blabbering mess of ass pulled mouth shit, but i hope you understand what i am saying here.
Trippy
Trippy
Respected

Back to top Go down

Post  Gremnkai Sat Jan 26, 2013 4:23 pm

If its an event with NPC's it wouldn't be a PK. If you get killed anything having to do with rebels your PKed.
Gremnkai
Gremnkai
Respected

Back to top Go down

Post  Archimedes Sat Jan 26, 2013 6:12 pm

Umm how about people can only be pked in nexus. Then CCA can't get pked and Rebels can, but only if they are captured
Archimedes
Archimedes
Technical Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  General Bravo Sat Jan 26, 2013 6:32 pm

I kinda like that idea. It eliminates these lolsweeps that have been going on just to box in and shoot up as many rebels as possible.
General Bravo
General Bravo
Super Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DIABLO258 Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:45 am

Any CCA Unit can be PK'ed just like anyone else. The point of a PK is Perma Kill. But I see it as something else aswell.

Personal Kill.

If a CCA Unit or a Citizen dies in the middle of a firefight, they usualy come back with NLR, right?
Well say someone captures a CCA Unit and kill's them when they have no back up. Something personal, something where they RP together more than just an NLR death. The death is detailed, they know how they died, they know who they were killed by, and the person understands that the end is nye.
If someone gets killed by ONE person specifically where they RP it together, rather than "/me shoots the Unit on the chest and runs" then its a PK.

Its like when the CCA capture a rebel. They go through the torture process and all that. They get a verdict and everything. If a CCA is captured by the Rebels, they can most deffinetly RP that CCA's death. But being shot in a shootout can easily be fixed by a Helix.

Any CCA rank can be PK'ed at anytime if it is RP'ed correctly. This also goes for Assassinations. A rebel can sneak into Plaza and shoot an officer if they do it correctly. BUT, expect to get caught. The CCA are not to be fucked with, and if you screw them over, you've screwed yourself over. But it was probably for a better cause.

[POLL REMOVED, DUE TO VERDICT ALREADY BEING ESTABLISHED]
DIABLO258
DIABLO258
Owner

https://thecrew.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down