The Crew
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Hello World.
A similiar story to Trippy's. EmptySun Apr 02, 2023 6:06 pm by DIABLO258

» God damn, 10 whole years.
A similiar story to Trippy's. EmptySun Apr 02, 2023 6:02 pm by DIABLO258

» Citizen, Apply.
A similiar story to Trippy's. EmptyFri Nov 19, 2021 1:52 am by DIABLO258

» These LONG years.
A similiar story to Trippy's. EmptyFri Nov 19, 2021 12:44 am by DIABLO258

» You know what?
A similiar story to Trippy's. EmptyTue Oct 20, 2020 3:39 am by Cergis

» I won't leave you
A similiar story to Trippy's. EmptyThu Apr 30, 2020 5:03 pm by Lt.FallenAngel

» reminiscing of old times
A similiar story to Trippy's. EmptyWed Mar 11, 2020 12:22 am by Gremnkai

» I wonder if
A similiar story to Trippy's. EmptyMon Apr 04, 2016 9:58 pm by Gremnkai

» Good Memories.
A similiar story to Trippy's. EmptySun Apr 03, 2016 2:04 pm by General Bravo

» can't actually reply to anything
A similiar story to Trippy's. EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 6:46 pm by Moose_hater

A similiar story to Trippy's.

Go down

A similiar story to Trippy's. Empty A similiar story to Trippy's.

Post  JoeOutlaw95 Thu Aug 08, 2013 6:29 am

(Its a similiar story, its connected in a way. Different perspective. Enjoy.)

** A pre-recorded video message pops up onto the screen... a Large Figure who's face is hidden by darkness, more noticeable as a massive large muscular male man sitting next to a armored grey-red striped suit in a chair lies before the camera. He looks at the camera and then back to a person off screen as the man lying before the camera booms in a loud deep voice "So exactly what am I suppose to do...? Say something? I don't even know why I am here..." the man beyond the camera speaks up then sighing "You we're just like the girl... anyways, explain to us your life, understand? From beginning to present day." the man in the chair would laugh as he lights up a cigarette and and takes it out of his mouth speaking in between smoking telling us his life story...

"Alright... the names Buster Grymes, of Sierra Team, was born in nineteen ninety-four. My parents we're killed in a car accident..." You see him begin to choke up a bit as he begins to speak again "...I was raised in a foster home with some abusive foster parents... I was in bed at one night when I was about five years old when I was visited at night by a man in a dark uniform..." looks back to the man behind the camera and says "Am I suppose to even give that information out...?" The man behind the camera makes a motion as Buster begins to speak again "Anyways... the man in the black uniform was wearing a night vision device to see me I suppose... he told me to come with him as he and someone on the other side of my bed put a bag over my head... I guess I struggled because they had to put me to sleep with some chloroform I suppose... I didn't wake for awhile but when I did I was in a small room still pitch black out... I must have slept for a day or two... that chloroform was strong... I found a switch and turned the light on and found a tray of fresh food before me and nearly ate the plate. Looked like... military food. My foster parents didn't feed me at all..."

The recording goes on of him sitting their taking sips of the water and smoking his 2nd cigarette before he continues "I fell back asleep later that day or night... whatever time it was... I awoke to a man screaming in my face as I jumped and he told me to stand at attention as I rush out of the room and just noticed I had barely any clothing on as I rushed down the hall in a patient gown. I could tell my face was a bit red as I passed all these older soldiers when I had my ass hanging out of the gown..." He musters a laugh before he continues "After I was in some sort of room with white walls and what not... a door on the wall that appear out of nowhere opened up and a woman walked out, looked like my grandma almost... her name was Mrs. Diana Blackheart."

He continues "She explained to me that she was my new 'mom'... whatever that meant... " coughs as he continues to smoke his 3rd cigarette "She explained she was there to help us grow up to be big and strong, at first I hadn't realized what was happening... but she led me back to a room with two other kids, a bit younger then me they we're fast asleep and soon then so was I, I thought to myself that I didn't want to get to know these other kids... but eventually I had too. Not longer after me another kid was put into the room... a girl... she was kind of cute to me at the time... you know because I was a kid? But forget that shit. I watched Mrs. Blackheart lead her in and she asked if she could play with us... but was told no as I faked my sleep and soon fell asleep without purpose. A few hours later I was sent to a room... it was all white with all this equipment that seemed like for a large dog... I guess I was pretty good sized then. There was also weights and what not and then... I felt this sharp as hell pain in my arm too look over and see Mrs. Blackheart sticking a fuckin' needle into my arm as I backed up and the syringe nearly broke in my arm seeing it was filled with blood... my blood." takes a sip of his water and continues "She backed off and called for the guards, I think I growled at her fiercely but then I was punished for it... then I was sent to train... I guess you could call it. The weeks... months... whatever it was went by with violent and brutal testing... From endurance to strength... boy did I have strength I could nearly bench 100 lbs at age 7 due to these pills. I was overly big for my age... right now I stand at nearly 7'3... not to brag but I can nearly bench 450 lbs..." He musters a laugh as the man behind the camera speaks "Go on..." then he loses his laughter and continues "...Anyways... Mrs. Blackheart fed us pills and odd looking drinks to keep us going... my body ached and ached until I could take it no more but she gave me more pills and kept us going, I was at her chest when I first met her now I am towering over here by a foot or a foot and a half... I was now eleven years old. It came time to meet my partners in crime... but I was never allowed to speak to them due to them thinking I would strangle them with my bare hands or call them by name otherwise I would get punished... I wasn't a mean kid... I really liked that girl but I stayed far away from her as possible due to the guards and Mrs. Blackheart..."

He looks at the camera and speaks into it although you can't see his face still "I was about 10 years old now... older then the rest of these munchkins... my body was... overly developed... so we're my partners. I have been briefed on why we've been here all these years, we we're supposed to be some type of soldier. Different from all the ones we pass by everyday... sometimes I would arm wrestle the soldiers and woop their skinny asses... those we're the times... we trained with them and I... I guess you could say I killed my sparring partner. I accidentally choked him because he had pissed me off... I feel sorry for the lad but he angered me when I was in defense mode... can't believe I did that. I had fought more soldiers then my partners due to my size and endurance... sometimes they sent two or three of them to spar with me... can't say I blame them."

He continues to speak into the camera... leaning forward showing his face, he had light green eyes, a scar streaking down from his face and a rough beard and a wicked grin "Four years had passed... now I am fourteen years old. Standing nearly at 6'11... we began to hear rumors of Mrs. Blackheart dying... I felt so bad although I did everything she asked. She apparently had a surprise for us too... we had special uniforms... fuckin' uniforms I thought? So I went with it... I stood in awe at what I saw... Experimental suits that had been in development... heh... you should have seen my face man! I was trippin' balls when I saw that shit... I nearly shit myself just amazed at them..." he finishes his sentence trailing off as the man behind the camera asks "And what exactly did these uniforms look like?" and Buster speaks up almost immediately "God damn... they we're full metal... thickly plated and heavy as shit! Anyways... for Mrs. Blackheart it had been two years... she had been dying in bed as we all sat by her bedside as I saw the girl and paced over and grabbed her hand holding it as she cried on my shoulder... I will never forget that day..." You see him tear up as a tear slides down his cheek and he throws up his large muscular arm into the camera and holds it there... rubbing away his tears before speaking up, choking lightly "I felt like a nobody... it had been years since I felt a small bit of emotion... but fuck that... emotion is for pussies." he takes a sip and wipes under his nose and continues to sit back in the dark and speak "It was about... three years later and I was the Explosive's Expert of the group... as you can see I wasn't just lifting weights and exercising... I was studying as well... I guess I got my ass handed to me by that girl, she knew martial arts better then I did... I forfeit the fight due to my size. I loved that girl and could never hurt her... but I knew she had no feelings for me. I used a medium-sized AR whenever I go out into a mission... as well as carry specified explosives for said mission. I am Buster Grymes, of Sierra Team 134, I plan to show the world what hides behind this giant that is clad in armor."

He coughs and speaks one more time before the camera shuts off "Its about three years later... I am twenty-two years old. We we're told we would not be needed for a long bit of time... we are going to be put in some cyrogenic sleep containers now... I guess thats it really... I will see all those people on the battlefield soon enough. Can't wait to wake up... hopefully it will be soon... Buster Grymes, signing off."
A similiar story to Trippy's. Mjolnir_powered_assault_armor_eod_by_sithvenator-d5jkflr
JoeOutlaw95
JoeOutlaw95
Respected

Back to top Go down