The Crew
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Hello World.
Funny story EmptySun Apr 02, 2023 6:06 pm by DIABLO258

» God damn, 10 whole years.
Funny story EmptySun Apr 02, 2023 6:02 pm by DIABLO258

» Citizen, Apply.
Funny story EmptyFri Nov 19, 2021 1:52 am by DIABLO258

» These LONG years.
Funny story EmptyFri Nov 19, 2021 12:44 am by DIABLO258

» You know what?
Funny story EmptyTue Oct 20, 2020 3:39 am by Cergis

» I won't leave you
Funny story EmptyThu Apr 30, 2020 5:03 pm by Lt.FallenAngel

» reminiscing of old times
Funny story EmptyWed Mar 11, 2020 12:22 am by Gremnkai

» I wonder if
Funny story EmptyMon Apr 04, 2016 9:58 pm by Gremnkai

» Good Memories.
Funny story EmptySun Apr 03, 2016 2:04 pm by General Bravo

» can't actually reply to anything
Funny story EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 6:46 pm by Moose_hater

Funny story

+3
JoeOutlaw95
Jaquecz
Cergis
7 posters

Go down

Funny story Empty Funny story

Post  [Redacted] Wed May 01, 2013 9:07 pm

So right now I am locked out of my house lol because I had to go to my grandmas all fucking night long, my mom forgets the key to the house I am receiving internet on my tablet right now to type this. Holler is sad. Worst night mang Sad
[Redacted]
[Redacted]
Super Admin

Back to top Go down

Funny story Empty Re: Funny story

Post  Cergis Wed May 01, 2013 9:15 pm

HOLLER Sad
No
PLEASE
Sad I love you <3
Cergis
Cergis

Back to top Go down

Post  Jaquecz Wed May 01, 2013 11:17 pm

If i was you I'd just find a low window and open it and climb in, or, liek, ask my mom for an extra set of keys or some shit.
Jaquecz
Jaquecz

Back to top Go down

Post  JoeOutlaw95 Thu May 02, 2013 9:56 am

Holler just take out your pistol next time and shoot out a window or be badass and kick the door in like a pro that's what I'd do
JoeOutlaw95
JoeOutlaw95
Respected

Back to top Go down

Post  Unknown Thu May 02, 2013 10:50 am

Find a paper clip or some sort of small metal object that wont break. Then insert this object into the lock of your door. You must then search for the tumblers, there are usually 3 - 5, the first one is usually at the front and the last one is always at the back. After pushing all of these tumblers up, you must then take another small metal device and use it to turn the lock. After the process of doing this your door should now be open, unless you failed miserably.

This has been //DarkPossum\\'s tutorial on breaking and entering. OHH, if its not your house, be prepared to possibly have to beat somebody with a baseball bat and hide there body.
Unknown
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Precinct Helghast Thu May 02, 2013 3:34 pm

//DarkPossum\\ wrote: OHH, if its not your house, be prepared to possibly have to beat somebody with a baseball bat and hide there body

YOU SPELLED THEIR WRONG, THERE=NON-POSESIVE, PLACE. THEIR = POSESIVE, THEIR HOUSE.

Precinct Helghast
Precinct Helghast
Obsidian Donator

Back to top Go down

Post  [Redacted] Thu May 02, 2013 4:11 pm

LOL, trust me, I tried all of those things. You see, my house is like rebels trying to break into the nexus, you can't do it lol, and plus, I'd probably get meta'd too.
[Redacted]
[Redacted]
Super Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  [Redacted] Thu May 02, 2013 4:14 pm

//DarkPossum\\ wrote:Find a paper clip or some sort of small metal object that wont break. Then insert this object into the lock of your door. You must then search for the tumblers, there are usually 3 - 5, the first one is usually at the front and the last one is always at the back. After pushing all of these tumblers up, you must then take another small metal device and use it to turn the lock. After the process of doing this your door should now be open, unless you failed miserably.

This has been //DarkPossum\\'s tutorial on breaking and entering. OHH, if its not your house, be prepared to possibly have to beat somebody with a baseball bat and hide there body.

Lockpick increased to 101

Level progress: <[][][][][][][][][][][][]> 9001

Last edited by HollerHavoc on Fri May 03, 2013 4:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
[Redacted]
[Redacted]
Super Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DIABLO258 Fri May 03, 2013 7:35 am

See you would think the leveling stopped at 100. But that's wrong. And to make you feel like an even bigger dumb ass, your level progress is only HALF WAY at level 101.

Fuck rules, man.
DIABLO258
DIABLO258
Owner

https://thecrew.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Jaquecz Fri May 03, 2013 9:36 am

HollerHavoc wrote:
//DarkPossum\\ wrote:Find a paper clip or some sort of small metal object that wont break. Then insert this object into the lock of your door. You must then search for the tumblers, there are usually 3 - 5, the first one is usually at the front and the last one is always at the back. After pushing all of these tumblers up, you must then take another small metal device and use it to turn the lock. After the process of doing this your door should now be open, unless you failed miserably.

Lockpick incread to 101

Wow, fail, your lockpick wasn't even increased in the first place, it was "incread" thats like, the opposite of increased in glurberliqzt language.
fail.
Jaquecz
Jaquecz

Back to top Go down

Post  Unknown Fri May 03, 2013 9:55 am

Glurberliqtzt is a legitimate language in Glurberliqtzt land.
Unknown
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  [Redacted] Fri May 03, 2013 4:38 pm

Meleepayne wrote:
HollerHavoc wrote:

Wow, fail, your lockpick wasn't even increased in the first place, it was "incread" thats like, the opposite of increased in glurberliqzt language.
fail.

Um... I think your perception in your S.P.E.C.I.A.L status is lacking.
[Redacted]
[Redacted]
Super Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jaquecz Fri May 03, 2013 5:18 pm

HollerHavoc wrote:
Meleepayne wrote:
HollerHavoc wrote:

fail.

Um... I think your perception in your S.P.E.C.I.A.L status is lacking.

S.P.E.C.I.A.L Is for nubs, far too limiting and lame
Jaquecz
Jaquecz

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down