The Crew
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Hello World.
Just a suggestion, please don't hit me. EmptySun Apr 02, 2023 6:06 pm by DIABLO258

» God damn, 10 whole years.
Just a suggestion, please don't hit me. EmptySun Apr 02, 2023 6:02 pm by DIABLO258

» Citizen, Apply.
Just a suggestion, please don't hit me. EmptyFri Nov 19, 2021 1:52 am by DIABLO258

» These LONG years.
Just a suggestion, please don't hit me. EmptyFri Nov 19, 2021 12:44 am by DIABLO258

» You know what?
Just a suggestion, please don't hit me. EmptyTue Oct 20, 2020 3:39 am by Cergis

» I won't leave you
Just a suggestion, please don't hit me. EmptyThu Apr 30, 2020 5:03 pm by Lt.FallenAngel

» reminiscing of old times
Just a suggestion, please don't hit me. EmptyWed Mar 11, 2020 12:22 am by Gremnkai

» I wonder if
Just a suggestion, please don't hit me. EmptyMon Apr 04, 2016 9:58 pm by Gremnkai

» Good Memories.
Just a suggestion, please don't hit me. EmptySun Apr 03, 2016 2:04 pm by General Bravo

» can't actually reply to anything
Just a suggestion, please don't hit me. EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 6:46 pm by Moose_hater

Just a suggestion, please don't hit me.

4 posters

Go down

Just a suggestion, please don't hit me. Empty Just a suggestion, please don't hit me.

Post  Jman Thu Nov 08, 2012 12:06 am

As we all know, major CCA RP belongs to a small majority of the players, normally OPs and SAs, well, what if, get ready here.

Prepare yourself!

We changed the division system? Maybe we could use a slightly more canonical system, this would = more DvLs, more varied names, and divisions working together.

Hear me out here, instead of having divisions devoted to certain activities, and barred to the activities, what if units got a specialty in THEIR division?

Example: CCA-VICTOR-02-MED.01337

Victor for their squad/division, MED because their specialty in their division, would be Medic. Instead of having somebody called a HELIX unit, and working with other HELIX's, we could have a group of VICTOR units, one a medic, one an engineer, and a few just footmen?

This would encourage more squad-RP, because as of now, it's a bit lone-wolfing. People would only take orders from their own DvL or OfC, not that of another division, unless specific command is given by a High Command unit.

Instead of my NOVA-01 just storming an apartment by himself, a squad of VICTOR, with a MED, and an ENG or whatever, along with several with no specialties? This isn't just about adding specialties to their own divisions, but adding more divisions, so people's units may differ more name-like, this is a small bonus, but people could choose a squad, be identified, work with people from said division/squad, and they would work as their own branch.

Example: A VICTOR-DvL could not order a GRID-01, however, the GRID-DvL could order ANY GRID unit.

I'm open to suggestions :3
Jman
Jman

Back to top Go down

Just a suggestion, please don't hit me. Empty Re: Just a suggestion, please don't hit me.

Post  DIABLO258 Thu Nov 08, 2012 8:24 am

Hmm, that is honestly not bad.

Its like Halo Reach with Noble team. A squad of Spartans and shit, each with their own specialty in training.

I like it.
DIABLO258
DIABLO258
Owner

https://thecrew.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Just a suggestion, please don't hit me. Empty Re: Just a suggestion, please don't hit me.

Post  Mahunik Thu Nov 08, 2012 4:25 pm

To me it seems your under rating DvLs. DvLs are basically super humans that command large portions of the CCA. The more DvLs we have the more unorganized the system will get. There are 4 divisions and only 2 DvL spots are taken, DvL shouldn't be a easy rank to earn either. I just don't see the point in adding in a bunch of divisions when each one will only have 1 or 2 people. Lets focus on organizing the CCA divisions as it is and populating them. Then we can start making more.
Mahunik
Mahunik
Super Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jman Thu Nov 08, 2012 5:35 pm

mahunik wrote:To me it seems your under rating DvLs. DvLs are basically super humans that command large portions of the CCA. The more DvLs we have the more unorganized the system will get. There are 4 divisions and only 2 DvL spots are taken, DvL shouldn't be a easy rank to earn either. I just don't see the point in adding in a bunch of divisions when each one will only have 1 or 2 people. Lets focus on organizing the CCA divisions as it is and populating them. Then we can start making more.
Like I said, these divisions wouldn't be big ones, they'd technically be SQUADS, like VICTOR, SWORD, DELTA, the list goes on, they wouldn't be different, they would be a team.

Also, I'm open to suggestions, maybe no DvLs for the new divisions, maybe just a squad leader?

Maybe like Halo: Reach with VICTOR.01 VICTOR.02 VICTOR.03 VICTOR.04 to identify them, like NOBLE.6 and the such?
Jman
Jman

Back to top Go down

Post  Noobstrike Thu Nov 08, 2012 6:11 pm

Half of this is tearing chuncks off my earlier idea -.-"
Where the divisons do not change...but they could get different trainings to specilize in something...
And that way we wouldnt need all this uneeded dvl spamming bs.
remember...that...the whole vamp arguement and I said
"LETS MAKE LIKE EASY AND DO THIS: 'CCA-HELIX.VAMP.01.12345' compared to CCA-HELIX.SPECTRE.54321' or no trainings and just HELIX.01"
But jman rewords and catches on.
I dislike planet.
no live here anymore.
Noobstrike
Noobstrike
Super Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jman Thu Nov 08, 2012 6:16 pm

Noobstrike wrote:Half of this is tearing chuncks off my earlier idea -.-"
Where the divisons do not change...but they could get different trainings to specilize in something...
And that way we wouldnt need all this uneeded dvl spamming bs.
remember...that...the whole vamp arguement and I said
"LETS MAKE LIKE EASY AND DO THIS: 'CCA-HELIX.VAMP.01.12345' compared to CCA-HELIX.SPECTRE.54321' or no trainings and just HELIX.01"
But jman rewords and catches on.
I dislike planet.
no live here anymore.

Like I said, this isn't sub-divisions, this is divisions being a squad, where there would be medics, engineers, and footmen for that squad. CCA-VICTOR-02.MED or something like that.
Jman
Jman

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down