The Crew
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Hello World.
Roast of Zue thread EmptySun Apr 02, 2023 6:06 pm by DIABLO258

» God damn, 10 whole years.
Roast of Zue thread EmptySun Apr 02, 2023 6:02 pm by DIABLO258

» Citizen, Apply.
Roast of Zue thread EmptyFri Nov 19, 2021 1:52 am by DIABLO258

» These LONG years.
Roast of Zue thread EmptyFri Nov 19, 2021 12:44 am by DIABLO258

» You know what?
Roast of Zue thread EmptyTue Oct 20, 2020 3:39 am by Cergis

» I won't leave you
Roast of Zue thread EmptyThu Apr 30, 2020 5:03 pm by Lt.FallenAngel

» reminiscing of old times
Roast of Zue thread EmptyWed Mar 11, 2020 12:22 am by Gremnkai

» I wonder if
Roast of Zue thread EmptyMon Apr 04, 2016 9:58 pm by Gremnkai

» Good Memories.
Roast of Zue thread EmptySun Apr 03, 2016 2:04 pm by General Bravo

» can't actually reply to anything
Roast of Zue thread EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 6:46 pm by Moose_hater

Roast of Zue thread

+2
Jman
General Bravo
6 posters

Go down

Roast of Zue thread Empty Roast of Zue thread

Post  Guest Wed Nov 07, 2012 11:18 am

*I liked what Jman did and wanted to partake, Gimmie all you got and have wanted to say to me for ever(ITT: Can be as harsh as you want)*

Roast of Zue thread 22416472

Back to top Go down

Roast of Zue thread Empty Re: Roast of Zue thread

Post  General Bravo Wed Nov 07, 2012 2:50 pm

OP is a faggot
Yeah, I really don't know much about you so I'll just let everyone else rip you a new asshole.
General Bravo
General Bravo
Super Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jman Wed Nov 07, 2012 5:46 pm

You are a shady scary guy, I mean, I hang with you, and then I look read the poetry a girl at my school writes (It's depressing) to cheer me up, I mean, you are an awful person, and I don't normally say that, you've "Left" 5 times and Diablo has been nice enough to let you come in, you take a shit on his kindness, you make characters for sexRP only, and you're such a tight-ass snob sometimes, that if I put some coal in your ass, I could get a diamond.
Jman
Jman

Back to top Go down

Post  Noobstrike Wed Nov 07, 2012 6:38 pm

Jmannon00b1 wrote: and you're such a tight-ass snob sometimes, that if I put some coal in your ass, I could get a diamond.
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAA
Noobstrike
Noobstrike
Super Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Nov 07, 2012 6:56 pm

lol Jman, your post made me smile widely. Appreciated. Tight ass was the best part.
But oddly enough, Noobstrike removed me once he realized I was back in town. Silly Dingus.
NEED
MORE
HATE

Back to top Go down

Post  Archimedes Wed Nov 07, 2012 7:29 pm

you wanker twat fuckface

jk i luv u
Archimedes
Archimedes
Technical Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  DIABLO258 Thu Nov 08, 2012 7:56 pm

Poop stained kindness is not fun Sad

Ill keep going because Zue wants me too.

In all honesty, I am not angry at Zue, I do not hate Zue, and I am not in any way going to get some kind of revenge on Zue. At most, I am disappointed in him. when there is a problem, I usually associate it with Zue almost immediately unless someone tells me otherwise.

I can find you to be a very stuck up person that doesn't listen to what anyone has to say to you, and when you do, you reject it like they never said it. The countless dick moves I have seen you make over the past months ive known you since Dead Anarchy is just remarkable. I have gotten more complaints about you than anyone else here, and quite frankly I have had just about enough. Just like what I said about Jman, I see potential in you. This is why I keep letting you back in, and this is why I do not despise you. But none the less, I still see you as the one who either starts trouble, or escalates it to a higher degree.

But, to counter my own attack, I am a very nice guy and a very generous one too. I am easily forgiving and never hold a grudge. So continue on with your days, for what ever its worth.

Or else you can just
Roast of Zue thread DDHCc

Last edited by DIABLO258 on Thu Nov 08, 2012 8:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
DIABLO258
DIABLO258
Owner

https://thecrew.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Roast of Zue thread Empty Oh zue

Post  Trippy Thu Nov 08, 2012 7:59 pm

The one person on this planet i would allow to eat my ass but alas. This man or thing has did some fucked up shit saw fucked up shit and probably ate some fucked up shit zue you fucked a man in a animal suit watched children get killed and most likely banged your own family fuck you are a sick twisted son of a bitch that i love and cannot get enough of now go fill your holes with some dog cock you son of a bitch!
Trippy
Trippy
Respected

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Nov 08, 2012 8:16 pm

DIABLO258 wrote: But none the less, I still see you as the one who either starts trouble, or escalates it to a higher degree.

This forum deserves a better class of criminal, And I'm gonna give it to 'em.

Roast of Zue thread Tumblr_m8e3o5yDLe1qhmnnu

Back to top Go down

Post  General Bravo Fri Nov 09, 2012 5:31 pm

Roast of Zue thread M1W76v6Sb7g
General Bravo
General Bravo
Super Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jman Sat Nov 10, 2012 12:32 am

ZUE420 wrote:*I liked what Jman did and wanted to partake, Gimmie all you got and have wanted to say to me for ever(ITT: Can be as harsh as you want)*

Roast of Zue thread 22416472
You know, I once knew The Joker. You're idol, you know?

He once said, "We kill the batman... and Zue is a bitch."
Jman
Jman

Back to top Go down

Post  Jman Sat Nov 10, 2012 12:33 am

DIABLO258 wrote:Poop stained kindness is not fun Sad

In all honesty, I am not angry at Zue, I do not hate Zue, and I am not in any way going to get some kind of revenge on Zue. At most, I am disappointed in him. when there is a problem, I usually associate it with Zue almost immediately unless someone tells me otherwise.

I can find you to be a very stuck up person that doesn't listen to what anyone has to say to you, and when you do, you reject it like they never said it. The countless dick moves I have seen you make over the past months ive known you since Dead Anarchy is just remarkable. I have gotten more complaints about you than anyone else here, and quite frankly I have had just about enough. Just like what I said about Jman, I see potential in you. This is why I keep letting you back in, and this is why I do not despise you. But none the less, I still see you as the one who either starts trouble, or escalates it to a higher degree.

But, to counter my own attack, I am a very nice guy and a very generous one too. I am easily forgiving and never hold a grudge. So continue on with your days, for what ever its worth.

Or else you can just
You suck at roasting. I mean, come on.
Jman
Jman

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Nov 10, 2012 2:41 am

Jmannon00b1 wrote:

Or else you can just

Your roast of me wasn't nearly as good as Fearlock's was, He used all the private information I've given him on me and combined it with known facts. You sir, are bad.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jman Sun Nov 11, 2012 5:20 pm

ZUE420 wrote:
Jmannon00b1 wrote:

Or else you can just

Your roast of me wasn't nearly as good as Fearlock's was, He used all the private information I've given him on me and combined it with known facts. You sir, are bad.

You told me a secret once, but I'm not going to let it out... unless you want me to.
Jman
Jman

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Nov 11, 2012 10:23 pm

Jmannon00b1 wrote:
ZUE420 wrote:
Jmannon00b1 wrote:

Or else you can just

You told me a secret once, but I'm not going to let it out... unless you want me to.

I never told YOU my secret/secrets.

Back to top Go down

Roast of Zue thread Empty HE CONSENTED, YOU ALL SAW

Post  Jman Mon Nov 12, 2012 8:54 pm

ZUE420: Jmaaann
Peer pressure made me: huhwut
ZUE420: u said u haz a secert i told yer?
Peer pressure made me: oh ya
Peer pressure made me: You were on Sword
Peer pressure made me: We were stalking people
Peer pressure made me: And you said you were mollested or something along those lines.
Peer pressure made me: I'm srs
Peer pressure made me: You did.
ZUE420: oh yeah
ZUE420: no secret there
Peer pressure made me: I'm going to think of something fucked up to say about it, you know.
ZUE420: fire away
ZUE420: as harsh as you can get
ZUE420: release all ur hate

You were mollested, don't see why.
Didn't know people had fetishes for things like you.
But, nevertheless, you're filth, dirt, you were sexually invaded, I don't feel sorry for you, I smile knowing you suffered, cur.
What are you, anyways?
Boy, girl what the fuck are you? I know, you're the pathetic shit that most likely came from the Joker's rotting ass.

Now for the roast:
You're fucking nothing, you hear me you ass-cunt-burger?
You know how the guy who played the Joker died? Make like the Joker, and die, because you're just a washed up shit-biting, ass-licking, dick-sucking, child-mollesting, dog-raping FAGGOT.
I'm going to find out where you live, shithead, and come to your house, you better have fucking hanged yourself with your own intestines, or else I'm going to pop your nuts, asshat.

Make like a banana, and kill yourself.
Jman
Jman

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Nov 12, 2012 9:12 pm

I live in Columbus Ohio, Come find me.

Back to top Go down

Post  General Bravo Mon Nov 12, 2012 9:51 pm

Brb nuking Columbus.
General Bravo
General Bravo
Super Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Nov 12, 2012 11:35 pm

unitbravo342 wrote:Brb nuking Columbus.

Psssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhh. Now I know your plan. I'll blow up Columbus myself and flee to somewhere else.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jman Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:42 pm

Lemme add something:
I'm going to get a string, and tie it around your balls, so they get all high-pressure, right?
Then I'll take a needle, and jam it in, right into the tender, sensitive areas, perhaps they pop, and I will crush the sacks with a sickening crunch.
Jman
Jman

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Nov 15, 2012 12:47 am

Jmannon00b1 wrote:Lemme add something:
I'm going to get a string, and tie it around your balls, so they get all high-pressure, right?
Then I'll take a needle, and jam it in, right into the tender, sensitive areas, perhaps they pop, and I will crush the sacks with a sickening crunch.

Give up, Stop trying. You won't be successful.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down