The Crew
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Hello World.
The roasting of DIABLO. EmptySun Apr 02, 2023 6:06 pm by DIABLO258

» God damn, 10 whole years.
The roasting of DIABLO. EmptySun Apr 02, 2023 6:02 pm by DIABLO258

» Citizen, Apply.
The roasting of DIABLO. EmptyFri Nov 19, 2021 1:52 am by DIABLO258

» These LONG years.
The roasting of DIABLO. EmptyFri Nov 19, 2021 12:44 am by DIABLO258

» You know what?
The roasting of DIABLO. EmptyTue Oct 20, 2020 3:39 am by Cergis

» I won't leave you
The roasting of DIABLO. EmptyThu Apr 30, 2020 5:03 pm by Lt.FallenAngel

» reminiscing of old times
The roasting of DIABLO. EmptyWed Mar 11, 2020 12:22 am by Gremnkai

» I wonder if
The roasting of DIABLO. EmptyMon Apr 04, 2016 9:58 pm by Gremnkai

» Good Memories.
The roasting of DIABLO. EmptySun Apr 03, 2016 2:04 pm by General Bravo

» can't actually reply to anything
The roasting of DIABLO. EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 6:46 pm by Moose_hater

The roasting of DIABLO.

+4
Mahunik
Archimedes
Trippy
DIABLO258
8 posters

Go down

The roasting of DIABLO. Empty The roasting of DIABLO.

Post  DIABLO258 Thu Nov 08, 2012 8:07 pm

I am curious to see what you all have to say about me.
This thread is a green light for attacking me in anyway, but please, keep it honest. I truly want to know what you hate about me.

The roasting of DIABLO. TQaRP

Last edited by DIABLO258 on Thu Nov 08, 2012 10:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
DIABLO258
DIABLO258
Owner

https://thecrew.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The roasting of DIABLO. Empty Comrades get me the flamethrower

Post  Trippy Thu Nov 08, 2012 8:10 pm

Diablo.......Were to begin......There is no were to begin your to nice of a fellow.
Trippy
Trippy
Respected

Back to top Go down

The roasting of DIABLO. Empty Re: The roasting of DIABLO.

Post  Guest Thu Nov 08, 2012 8:18 pm

You barely ever played on the server. Uhm... You misunderstand some thing, Dingus.
You let Noobstrike have SA.
Your one sexy motherfucker.
God speed.

If I wasn't hetrosexual I'd totally want u inside me.

Back to top Go down

Post  Archimedes Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:02 pm

snake4199 2.0
back and less active then ever

aside from that there is nothing, but can't wait till were back rping!
Archimedes
Archimedes
Technical Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  DIABLO258 Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:35 pm

Archimedes wrote:snake4199 2.0
back and less active then ever

Im gonna disagree for once, as much as I love snake, I am much more active than him. He wouldn't even get onto the forums for days at a time. Let alone answer steam PM's for hours on end.
DIABLO258
DIABLO258
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:43 pm

Y U NO ANSWER ME RIGHT NOW?!

Back to top Go down

Post  Mahunik Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:45 pm

Im sure all the other SA's can agree.. but uh you get really pissed at times and at times can be a scary expirence, im sure Joe can agree. But otherwise, great guy to talk to and a good RPer and dayz survivalist.
Mahunik
Mahunik
Super Admin

Back to top Go down

The roasting of DIABLO. Empty Roasting of DIABLO

Post  JoeOutlaw95 Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:48 pm

Im gonna be as honest as all hell... your a FAT BITCH im not going to say anything further, because I actually go to school with you, and I really have nothing else to say. So cya at school tomorrow DUDE! Twisted Evil
JoeOutlaw95
JoeOutlaw95
Respected

Back to top Go down

Post  DIABLO258 Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:52 pm

mahunik wrote:Im sure all the other SA's can agree.. but uh you get really pissed at times and at times can be a scary expirence, im sure Joe can agree. But otherwise, great guy to talk to and a good RPer and dayz survivalist.

I dont need Joe to agree, I can agree with you.
I can get mad, its rare, but I can. Its really only when I get a shit load of messages all at once about someone being bad.
You ahve no idea what its like to have 5 people messaging and only being able to hear
BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

While you are trying to answer a single message.
It angers me.
DIABLO258
DIABLO258
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:59 pm

mahunik wrote:Im sure all the other SA's can agree.. but uh you get really pissed at us if something is not the way you want it.

I understand his reasoning, Remember when you guys were in the C45 bar and you were all talking about being against him and basically equal to impeachment of the president? DIABLO is a serious and very neat guy and thats not just saying something in my book. Neat is everything. When I look at DIABLO, I see the gooder side of me, DIABLO.
The roasting of DIABLO. 24397213

Back to top Go down

Post  DIABLO258 Thu Nov 08, 2012 10:12 pm

Again, you don't know how many people were messaging me during that moment. So its not that you guys were talking about me that made me mad, its that it was such a huge deal that so many people thought I should know, at the same time.

If you guys don't like something about me, do what Noobstrike does. Gently and calmly steam message me that shit. Nothing effects me more than a heart to heart conversation with someone.

Or post it here.
DIABLO258
DIABLO258
Owner

Back to top Go down

The roasting of DIABLO. Empty RE: ROAST

Post  Ashes Thu Nov 08, 2012 11:04 pm

You seem like a fairly well off leading type. And in the time on SOTA and DA that we had RPed together, I almost looked up to you a bit. Smile
Ashes
Ashes
Silver Donator

Back to top Go down

Post  Noobstrike Thu Nov 08, 2012 11:04 pm

DIABLO258 wrote:If you guys don't like something about me, do what Noobstrike does. Gently and calmly steam message me that shit. Nothing effects me more than a heart to heart conversation with someone.

Or post it here.
The roasting of DIABLO. Tumblr_m6jodsn5481r2xh8eo1_1280
<3
Noobstrike
Noobstrike
Super Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jman Thu Nov 08, 2012 11:34 pm

You used to be so cool, I mean, remember our bull sessions? Me, you, and Zergling would talk for hours. Now you're a boring, strict, irritable, owner who nobody really has conversations with, the only time we talk now is when scolding.

And you're blonde
Jman
Jman

Back to top Go down

Post  DIABLO258 Fri Nov 09, 2012 12:46 am

Jmannon00b1 wrote:You used to be so cool, I mean, remember our bull sessions? Me, you, and Zergling would talk for hours. Now you're a boring, strict, irritable, owner who nobody really has conversations with, the only time we talk now is when scolding.

And you're blonde

I admit I have become more brittle in the past few weeks/months. I would give excuses, but really the only thing that has an effect on how I operate through out the day is work and school. When I get home, nothing makes me happier than relaxing. Now I know that when I made this community, that was going to change drastically and very quickly.

I remember our good times. When we would fight people in the 1950's, and you got sent to the hospital. When I made Joe Partell and met up with Jared to find my brother. Our drug cartel that failed miserably. What happened to those days? Well, let me answer that as best as I can:
Time. I sacrificed my time to make this community to keep you all together and playing RP, to get rid of the hate and flame wars within SoTA. When I joined DA/SoTA, I had all the time in the world to play with you guys. And I had a damn good time doing it, and I would go back to those days if I could. but unfortunetly, you cant save the world without someone to take control. Although I work a lot, and sleep most of my days, I can tell you this with confidence, I miss the RP sessions we had to a great extent. That summer was one of the greatest summers I have ever had. The drama, the heart racing RP sessions, the new people. It was amazing. But as time goes on, things change. I didn't want it to change to much, so I tried saving SoTA from its inevitable defeat. Our self's. We tore and clawed at each other, without Snake to run the show, we had no ruler. Granted, Snake was still there, but if any of you remember trying to get snake to do something, it would take a few hours for him to respond, and at most a few days.
So I did what I felt was right. I stepped up. At the cost of my own time and fun, I put my time and effort towards you guys. There isn't a day that goes by where I don't worry about whats going on. There isn't an hour that passes where I don't check the forums. There isn't a person here who sends me a message that I don't respond to. All in all, I am still the friendly DIABLO258 that loves RP as much as the next, you just don't get to see him as often because he works hard to keep the fun going.

I have been through many groups and clans in my gaming days. All of them ended with the group closing, or because the leader left. I didnt want the same to happen to SoTA after DA fell. So when you say I am boring, strict, irritable, and often alone without conversation, please understand that I have a good reason. I am doing all of this for you guys.
DIABLO258
DIABLO258
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post  Archimedes Fri Nov 09, 2012 6:41 pm

Diablo, this is not how a roast works

DIABLO258 wrote:
Jmannon00b1 wrote:You used to be so cool, I mean, remember our bull sessions? Me, you, and Zergling would talk for hours. Now you're a boring, strict, irritable, owner who nobody really has conversations with, the only time we talk now is when scolding.

And you're blonde

I admit I have become more brittle in the past few weeks/months. I would give excuses, but really the only thing that has an effect on how I operate through out the day is work and school. When I get home, nothing makes me happier than relaxing. Now I know that when I made this community, that was going to change drastically and very quickly.

I remember our good times. When we would fight people in the 1950's, and you got sent to the hospital. When I made Joe Partell and met up with Jared to find my brother. Our drug cartel that failed miserably. What happened to those days? Well, let me answer that as best as I can:
Time. I sacrificed my time to make this community to keep you all together and playing RP, to get rid of the hate and flame wars within SoTA. When I joined DA/SoTA, I had all the time in the world to play with you guys. And I had a damn good time doing it, and I would go back to those days if I could. but unfortunetly, you cant save the world without someone to take control. Although I work a lot, and sleep most of my days, I can tell you this with confidence, I miss the RP sessions we had to a great extent. That summer was one of the greatest summers I have ever had. The drama, the heart racing RP sessions, the new people. It was amazing. But as time goes on, things change. I didn't want it to change to much, so I tried saving SoTA from its inevitable defeat. Our self's. We tore and clawed at each other, without Snake to run the show, we had no ruler. Granted, Snake was still there, but if any of you remember trying to get snake to do something, it would take a few hours for him to respond, and at most a few days.
So I did what I felt was right. I stepped up. At the cost of my own time and fun, I put my time and effort towards you guys. There isn't a day that goes by where I don't worry about whats going on. There isn't an hour that passes where I don't check the forums. There isn't a person here who sends me a message that I don't respond to. All in all, I am still the friendly DIABLO258 that loves RP as much as the next, you just don't get to see him as often because he works hard to keep the fun going.

I have been through many groups and clans in my gaming days. All of them ended with the group closing, or because the leader left. I didnt want the same to happen to SoTA after DA fell. So when you say I am boring, strict, irritable, and often alone without conversation, please understand that I have a good reason. I am doing all of this for you guys.

Diablo
Waht r U doing?
Diablo
stahp
Archimedes
Archimedes
Technical Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  DIABLO258 Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:03 pm

I cant i'm too nice!
DIABLO258
DIABLO258
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Nov 13, 2012 12:52 am

DIABLO258 wrote:
I cant i'm too nice!

fuck u
u fucking dingus
u suck
go die
cry som moar
git sum of dis
Very Happy Smile Shocked Cool Mad Razz Embarassed Crying or Very sad Evil or Very Mad Rolling Eyes Wink Exclamation Question Idea Neutral What a Face Like a Star @ heaven No @ cyclops tongue pirat pale alien alien cat monkey rabbit confused bounce cheers bom sunny Sleep drunken cherry santa farao king jocolor jocolor jocolor geek scratch jocolor jocolor jocolor elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant flower lol! afro lol! lol!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down