The Crew
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Hello World.
I have this one idea where... we take the citizens that contribute no rp to the slums, and push them to the city *cheers* EmptySun Apr 02, 2023 6:06 pm by DIABLO258

» God damn, 10 whole years.
I have this one idea where... we take the citizens that contribute no rp to the slums, and push them to the city *cheers* EmptySun Apr 02, 2023 6:02 pm by DIABLO258

» Citizen, Apply.
I have this one idea where... we take the citizens that contribute no rp to the slums, and push them to the city *cheers* EmptyFri Nov 19, 2021 1:52 am by DIABLO258

» These LONG years.
I have this one idea where... we take the citizens that contribute no rp to the slums, and push them to the city *cheers* EmptyFri Nov 19, 2021 12:44 am by DIABLO258

» You know what?
I have this one idea where... we take the citizens that contribute no rp to the slums, and push them to the city *cheers* EmptyTue Oct 20, 2020 3:39 am by Cergis

» I won't leave you
I have this one idea where... we take the citizens that contribute no rp to the slums, and push them to the city *cheers* EmptyThu Apr 30, 2020 5:03 pm by Lt.FallenAngel

» reminiscing of old times
I have this one idea where... we take the citizens that contribute no rp to the slums, and push them to the city *cheers* EmptyWed Mar 11, 2020 12:22 am by Gremnkai

» I wonder if
I have this one idea where... we take the citizens that contribute no rp to the slums, and push them to the city *cheers* EmptyMon Apr 04, 2016 9:58 pm by Gremnkai

» Good Memories.
I have this one idea where... we take the citizens that contribute no rp to the slums, and push them to the city *cheers* EmptySun Apr 03, 2016 2:04 pm by General Bravo

» can't actually reply to anything
I have this one idea where... we take the citizens that contribute no rp to the slums, and push them to the city *cheers* EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 6:46 pm by Moose_hater

I have this one idea where... we take the citizens that contribute no rp to the slums, and push them to the city *cheers*

+2
General Bravo
Wolfe
6 posters

Go down

I have this one idea where... we take the citizens that contribute no rp to the slums, and push them to the city *cheers* Empty I have this one idea where... we take the citizens that contribute no rp to the slums, and push them to the city *cheers*

Post  Wolfe Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:47 pm

Maybe, We should just remove all the rogues and the rebels from the slums. We create a new point from the ground. We take out every rebel in the slums and lock off the slums. We resort towards city RP. We take almost everyone who doesn't really NEED to be in slums to be in the city. the list goes as followed towards whomever.

REBEL AND ROGUES (needed in slums):
Erica Wittmann (rebel)
Jessica Dragon Winters (rebel, one of last remaining rogue)
JAMES VALEN (rebel)
VESPER O'NEAL (free given 'rebel')
One of Dj pone's rebels. I don't fucking know because they're so many of them. As for elvia and the others that contribute to nothing of the slumsrp, please get out.
PHANTOM (same for Jess)
We have to try to keep the slums rp as minimal as possible. I rather like to plan on cityrp, Since Vesper is not considered 'malignant or anti-citizen' i will be bringing him into the city from time to time.
We also remove any other citizens that don't really need to be in slums. We need to bring back the city rp. If vesper is a malignant for the time being, I'll get on my citizen characters more, but seriously, we need more cityrp. :c

Wolfe
Wolfe

Location : who gives a fuck about location when you got the crew

Back to top Go down

I have this one idea where... we take the citizens that contribute no rp to the slums, and push them to the city *cheers* Empty For christopher holtzmann, I don't know.

Post  Wolfe Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:48 pm

Does he contribute RP? and how did he get into the slums? Im just confused. Is he legitly suppose to be in the slums?
Wolfe
Wolfe

Back to top Go down

I have this one idea where... we take the citizens that contribute no rp to the slums, and push them to the city *cheers* Empty If I missed anyone else, please put it into a reply.

Post  Wolfe Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:49 pm

Im thinking Nick bradford as well, if I missed him.
Wolfe
Wolfe

Back to top Go down

I have this one idea where... we take the citizens that contribute no rp to the slums, and push them to the city *cheers* Empty Re: I have this one idea where... we take the citizens that contribute no rp to the slums, and push them to the city *cheers*

Post  General Bravo Tue Oct 02, 2012 1:56 pm

Yeah, Nick definitely needs to stay in slums. ICly he's too worried about possible consequences to try to leave anyway.

I'll probably start cityRPing more with Steven Davis, Andrew Bradford, and my Vortigaunt(if that app ever gets read).
General Bravo
General Bravo
Super Admin

Back to top Go down

I have this one idea where... we take the citizens that contribute no rp to the slums, and push them to the city *cheers* Empty Re: I have this one idea where... we take the citizens that contribute no rp to the slums, and push them to the city *cheers*

Post  Noobstrike Tue Oct 02, 2012 3:30 pm

Yeah. last night was special- the ONLY people on were like 6 rebs and about 2 citizens, so for that one occasions I let the citizens enter if they wanted to, but they had to RP the cold. -5 degrees n all.
Noobstrike
Noobstrike
Super Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mahunik Tue Oct 02, 2012 3:32 pm

This is one of the main issues on the server which isn't easy to fix either. I will definently be blocking the slums more often and kicking out useless refugees or citizens that have no reason to be there. But I also need help from operators, usually when I come on now I really have no time to focus with ic; mainly because people constanitly cause stupid problems that requires me to sort out. So operators shouldn't have to be afraid to ask people why they are in the slums and maybe check their data to see if they have any positive anti civil points. Also this is a great way for operators to prove they are a helping hand and can possibly earn a administrator promotion.
Mahunik
Mahunik
Super Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  General Bravo Tue Oct 02, 2012 3:43 pm

I've been considering the merit of just permanently propblocking D6 to prevent the lolwebuls from getting in, with the only way to have access is for rebels to bring people via "secret passages"(aka physgunning over), and CCA/OTA sweeps would occur from the back door of the Nexus that I have yet to see ever used for anything.

That's just my 2 cents. I will be actively hunting lolwebuls oocly and removing them if they have no legit reason to be there.
General Bravo
General Bravo
Super Admin

Back to top Go down

I have this one idea where... we take the citizens that contribute no rp to the slums, and push them to the city *cheers* Empty Also

Post  Trippy Tue Oct 02, 2012 3:49 pm

Ya all of my chars except one and i will be honest have all gotten into D6 legit. Lets take i dont know.....Razor Strom? One of SoTa's most known rogues next to mantis? she got in there by roguing around 02-03. Kelly got in there from jared, And thats all my rogues and nikole is more of a spy shes in the city 90% of the time now spying on the combine.
Trippy
Trippy
Respected

Back to top Go down

Post  Jman Tue Oct 02, 2012 5:25 pm

Dj Pon3 (DD) wrote:Ya all of my chars except one and i will be honest have all gotten into D6 legit. Lets take i dont know.....Razor Strom? One of SoTa's most known rogues next to mantis? she got in there by roguing around 02-03. Kelly got in there from jared, And thats all my rogues and nikole is more of a spy shes in the city 90% of the time now spying on the combine.

No offence, but you say she is well known... what has she done? Not saying it meanly, just asking.
Jman
Jman

Back to top Go down

Post  Trippy Tue Oct 02, 2012 7:30 pm

Jmannon00b1 wrote:
Dj Pon3 (DD) wrote:Ya all of my chars except one and i will be honest have all gotten into D6 legit. Lets take i dont know.....Razor Strom? One of SoTa's most known rogues next to mantis? she got in there by roguing around 02-03. Kelly got in there from jared, And thats all my rogues and nikole is more of a spy shes in the city 90% of the time now spying on the combine.

No offence, but you say she is well known... what has she done? Not saying it meanly, just asking.

No im just saying shes known for being mantis's girlfriend.
Trippy
Trippy
Respected

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down