The Crew
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Hello World.
JACKAL RANK EmptySun Apr 02, 2023 6:06 pm by DIABLO258

» God damn, 10 whole years.
JACKAL RANK EmptySun Apr 02, 2023 6:02 pm by DIABLO258

» Citizen, Apply.
JACKAL RANK EmptyFri Nov 19, 2021 1:52 am by DIABLO258

» These LONG years.
JACKAL RANK EmptyFri Nov 19, 2021 12:44 am by DIABLO258

» You know what?
JACKAL RANK EmptyTue Oct 20, 2020 3:39 am by Cergis

» I won't leave you
JACKAL RANK EmptyThu Apr 30, 2020 5:03 pm by Lt.FallenAngel

» reminiscing of old times
JACKAL RANK EmptyWed Mar 11, 2020 12:22 am by Gremnkai

» I wonder if
JACKAL RANK EmptyMon Apr 04, 2016 9:58 pm by Gremnkai

» Good Memories.
JACKAL RANK EmptySun Apr 03, 2016 2:04 pm by General Bravo

» can't actually reply to anything
JACKAL RANK EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 6:46 pm by Moose_hater

JACKAL RANK

+2
wtf
Burnt Leaf
6 posters

Go down

JACKAL RANK Empty JACKAL RANK

Post  Wolfe36 Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:45 am

Divisonal Rank
JACKAL - ROOT DEFINITION - Somebody who works with accomplices to deceive people.

Ex. CCA-JACKAL.03.12337
PURPOSE - To develop ideal communications with rebels, to benefit info obtainment. These 'Jackals' spend much of their time in the slums, they are tracked extensively, and cannot become rogue, if they happen to decieve their accomplices, They will be sweeped massively. The purpose of these Jackals aka 'Slum Swindlers' are to be stealth, applying transparent camoflauge, as they roam the slums, collecting data. Much of their work is stealth info obtaining, and when not on duty, they will spend the rest of their time on patrol, once exiting the slums.
NOTE: YOU CANNOT BE ROGUE WITH THIS CLASS, IT"S PHYSICALLY IMPOSSIBLE, THE ONLY WAY YOU CAN GO ROGUE WITH THIS CLASS IS TO REMOVE THE CHIP THAT IS EQUIPPED AND AUGMENTED INTO THE JACKAL'S HEAD. DOING SO, WILL YOU BECOME ROGUE. BUT THIS IS A PRATICALLY DEATH AND PK'd CHANCE IF DOING IN SLUMS.
JACKALS ARE AUGMENTED EARLIER ON, WITH A CHIP. THEY HAVE TO PRE-SUMBIT INFO TOWARDS THE SECTORIAL, OR ANY HIGH COMMANDING RANK, IF THEY WANT TO APPLY EARLY.

Wolfe36

Back to top Go down

JACKAL RANK Empty Re: JACKAL RANK

Post  Burnt Leaf Wed Sep 19, 2012 2:35 pm

I ACTIVELY like this idea.
Burnt Leaf
Burnt Leaf
Respected

Back to top Go down

Post  wtf Wed Sep 19, 2012 4:13 pm

+1
wtf
wtf

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Sep 19, 2012 4:14 pm

Wolfe36 wrote:Divisonal Rank
JACKAL - ROOT DEFINITION - Somebody who works with accomplices to deceive people.

Ex. CCA-JACKAL.03.12337
PURPOSE - To develop ideal communications with rebels, to benefit info obtainment. These 'Jackals' spend much of their time in the slums, they are tracked extensively, and cannot become rogue, if they happen to decieve their accomplices, They will be sweeped massively. The purpose of these Jackals aka 'Slum Swindlers' are to be stealth, applying transparent camoflauge, as they roam the slums, collecting data. Much of their work is stealth info obtaining, and when not on duty, they will spend the rest of their time on patrol, once exiting the slums.
NOTE: YOU CANNOT BE ROGUE WITH THIS CLASS, IT"S PHYSICALLY IMPOSSIBLE, THE ONLY WAY YOU CAN GO ROGUE WITH THIS CLASS IS TO REMOVE THE CHIP THAT IS EQUIPPED AND AUGMENTED INTO THE JACKAL'S HEAD. DOING SO, WILL YOU BECOME ROGUE. BUT THIS IS A PRATICALLY DEATH AND PK'd CHANCE IF DOING IN SLUMS.
JACKALS ARE AUGMENTED EARLIER ON, WITH A CHIP. THEY HAVE TO PRE-SUMBIT INFO TOWARDS THE SECTORIAL, OR ANY HIGH COMMANDING RANK, IF THEY WANT TO APPLY EARLY.

Everyone is trying to get me to remake Sword or a character like Sword. Stop, I seriously won't. Sword died by revenge of Cherry since Wolfe had her killed cuz she killed the shit outta Jury. If I could go back again, I 'd do it differently.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Sep 19, 2012 4:15 pm

Abyss wrote:
Wolfe36 wrote:Divisonal Rank

Ex. CCA-JACKAL.03.12337

Everyone is trying to get me to remake Sword or a character like Sword. Stop, I seriously won't. Sword died by revenge of Cherry since Wolfe had her killed cuz she killed the shit outta Jury. If I could go back again, I 'd do it differently.

But yeah, +1

Back to top Go down

Post  Trippy Wed Sep 19, 2012 4:54 pm

+1
Trippy
Trippy
Respected

Back to top Go down

Post  Noobstrike Wed Sep 19, 2012 5:17 pm

If we ever had any plaza rp, this would be cool.
But we already have no plaza rp whatsoever and too many rebels/lolwebuls/rouges on at once.
Why do we need the cca in the slums TOO?
Noobstrike
Noobstrike
Super Admin

Back to top Go down

JACKAL RANK Empty Hey buddy

Post  Wolfe Wed Sep 19, 2012 5:23 pm

First of all, this WILL DEFINETLY HELP SLUMS SWEEPS. THIS WILL BE ABLE TO TRACK DOWN WHERE THEY HIDE, AND KILL OFF MANY OF THE LOLWEBULS AND REBELS. Also, The remainder of the JACKAL details

Rainbow Pie: ok so
Rainbow Pie: Jackal
Wolfe~: JACKAL, In Order to become on, you have to apply early on, and it's beneficial and mandatory that you don't kill ANY OF ROGUES OR REBELS THAT YOU ENCOUNTER
Rainbow Pie: ok
Wolfe~: Your basical mission is to gain info,
Rainbow Pie: im a 06
Rainbow Pie: so is that good?
Wolfe~: Yeah,
Wolfe~: Gain info on the slums rebel bases and such
Wolfe~: Though
Wolfe~: Most of your time
Wolfe~: will be spent inside the nexus, and staying out of sight
Wolfe~: Yeah,
Wolfe~: Um
Wolfe~: thats basically it
Wolfe~: But I don't plan to be the first jackal
Rainbow Pie: so like
Wolfe~: I am going to test it, and see if it does any good
Wolfe~: :3
Rainbow Pie: how do we apply?
Wolfe~: You have to notify the Sectorial, or some high ranking unit.
Rainbow Pie: like DvL?
Wolfe~: And it's a personal message, towards the High ranking unit
Wolfe~: You cannot just send him a message infront of everyone
Wolfe~: You need to send it to him personally
Wolfe~: And then
Wolfe~: You must retrieve either personal training, or normal training
Wolfe~: Because you don't know
Wolfe~: When someone
Wolfe~: is rogue or not..
Wolfe~: Rightt?
Rainbow Pie: Yep
Wolfe~: Yeah, so,
Wolfe~: Also
Wolfe~: Note this
Wolfe~: You wont be doing alot of rp with anyone, you will be doing usually passive, do to the fact that you are extremly independent when you work.
Wolfe~: I am going to paste these logs so that people can see what I mean for this division
Wolfe~: Kay?
Rainbow Pie: so like
Rainbow Pie: how many people
Rainbow Pie: will be in jackal?
Wolfe~: It will be VERY SMALL
Wolfe~: As in
Rainbow Pie: 4 or 5?
Wolfe~: 2 people
Wolfe~: 2 people, thats it
Rainbow Pie: HOLY
Rainbow Pie: will i be one Very Happy
Wolfe
Wolfe

Location : who gives a fuck about location when you got the crew

Back to top Go down

Post  Noobstrike Wed Sep 19, 2012 5:42 pm

So w8. do we shoot them with the color toolgun and make them invisable, or do they like blend in as an undercover civie?? And I disagree with an 06/05 being able to join this division if it's made.
STUPID. IDEER.

At least 03, and with only two units at one time being in jackal, They should have like an 01/02 rank requirement. And training. looooots of training.
Noobstrike
Noobstrike
Super Admin

Back to top Go down

JACKAL RANK Empty yeah, training

Post  Wolfe36 Wed Sep 19, 2012 7:08 pm

extensive training, and you have to apply earlier on, but you will recieve it at 02-03
Wolfe36

Back to top Go down

Post  Burnt Leaf Wed Sep 19, 2012 8:22 pm

I say we set it up as a build up thing. Certain units, once they reach EpU, will recieve training at 03 to blend in with the populace. Then, once the unit reaches EpU.... They become a Jackal.
Burnt Leaf
Burnt Leaf
Respected

Back to top Go down

Post  Archimedes Sat Sep 22, 2012 12:24 am

Nope, just undermining GHOST. Literally WE DON'T NEED MORE REBEL RP, JESUS. The plaza is already void of all citizens, before you know it it will be of CCA too, just a bad idea.
Archimedes
Archimedes
Technical Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down