The Crew
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Hello World.
Combine need to be more Combine EmptySun Apr 02, 2023 6:06 pm by DIABLO258

» God damn, 10 whole years.
Combine need to be more Combine EmptySun Apr 02, 2023 6:02 pm by DIABLO258

» Citizen, Apply.
Combine need to be more Combine EmptyFri Nov 19, 2021 1:52 am by DIABLO258

» These LONG years.
Combine need to be more Combine EmptyFri Nov 19, 2021 12:44 am by DIABLO258

» You know what?
Combine need to be more Combine EmptyTue Oct 20, 2020 3:39 am by Cergis

» I won't leave you
Combine need to be more Combine EmptyThu Apr 30, 2020 5:03 pm by Lt.FallenAngel

» reminiscing of old times
Combine need to be more Combine EmptyWed Mar 11, 2020 12:22 am by Gremnkai

» I wonder if
Combine need to be more Combine EmptyMon Apr 04, 2016 9:58 pm by Gremnkai

» Good Memories.
Combine need to be more Combine EmptySun Apr 03, 2016 2:04 pm by General Bravo

» can't actually reply to anything
Combine need to be more Combine EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 6:46 pm by Moose_hater

Combine need to be more Combine

+2
[Redacted]
Jaquecz
6 posters

Go down

Combine need to be more Combine Empty Combine need to be more Combine

Post  Jaquecz Wed Jun 05, 2013 3:47 pm

1.Randomly choosing citizens with SOME positive points to fight eachother to the death for entertainment of the CCA, takes place on the nexus roof and is broadcasted to the citizens, like a [BE BAD AND YOU GOTTA DO THIS] Message. Also push the loser of the fight off the roof.

2. Public amputations
Lets actually make examples of the people who rebel against us, make it public and horrifiying to watch, force them to watch a fellow citizens murdered in public as an example to not mess with da cawmbine.

3. CCA SHOULD BE MORE DOUCHEBAGGY
Self explanatory, why the hell are you guys so nice man, unless liek, citizens go and do rude things you are like, okai shitizen ill do this for you even though i have no reason to, MAYBE THE KINDESS IN MY HEART LELELELELEL.
Really, lets say your icly or IRL-ly bored, what better way to entertain yourself than mess with citizens, or if one is beginning to annoy you, beat dat bish down.

4: Treatment

Should probably go with 3, but i like the number 4, basically, treat citizens as if they are below you, inferior and disgusting to look at, if they try to ask you something, force them away, like a dick. don't be nice and all, unless they are a loyalist, basically meaning you treat them guuuuud.
Jaquecz
Jaquecz

Back to top Go down

Combine need to be more Combine Empty Re: Combine need to be more Combine

Post  [Redacted] Wed Jun 05, 2013 4:15 pm

Meleepayne wrote:1.Randomly choosing citizens with SOME positive points to fight eachother to the death for entertainment of the CCA, takes place on the nexus roof and is broadcasted to the citizens, like a [BE BAD AND YOU GOTTA DO THIS] Message. Also push the loser of the fight off the roof.

2. Public amputations
Lets actually make examples of the people who rebel against us, make it public and horrifiying to watch, force them to watch a fellow citizens murdered in public as an example to not mess with da cawmbine.

3. CCA SHOULD BE MORE DOUCHEBAGGY
Self explanatory, why the hell are you guys so nice man, unless liek, citizens go and do rude things you are like, okai shitizen ill do this for you even though i have no reason to, MAYBE THE KINDESS IN MY HEART LELELELELEL.
Really, lets say your icly or IRL-ly bored, what better way to entertain yourself than mess with citizens, or if one is beginning to annoy you, beat dat bish down.

4: Treatment

Should probably go with 3, but i like the number 4, basically, treat citizens as if they are below you, inferior and disgusting to look at, if they try to ask you something, force them away, like a dick. don't be nice and all, unless they are a loyalist, basically meaning you treat them guuuuud.

HOLY SHIT, COMBINE RANT... I expected rebel rant... We already do most of those things, the most people who don't are 04-06. One of the biggest things I've seen, is 05's that act like 02's, you would treat other citizens like they are below you at 05 yes, you are starting to get into CCA routine, but this is your first baby step into CCA, you would not beat the fuck out of a citizen. Another thing, fear rp. If you were to see a citizen getting beaten by a higher up, walking by and laughing or encouraging it is very fail rp in my opinion. We have had many public executions, I've seen like 3-4 already. The gladiator thing is the only thing I can say we should definitely add like two people with +8 points battle to the death, winner gets one point knocked off or something like that. And after +8 points, simple loyalist work should not be able to save you, only winning gladiator rounds can now. Anyways, 06's - 04's read up on the handbook and also keep in mind your brainwash level. I don't like it when I see karate master 06's charging into zombie hordes either.

EDIT: Also, there is a difference between being nice and not wasting time fucking a citizens day because they are standing there picking their nose. CCA look for the "trouble makers" the ones who look to resist against them or act higher, they correct them. The whole CCA is practically 04-06 right now, so you guys should just keep that in mind.

EDIT EDIT: There should also be irremovable tags that CCA stamp on the + point people so that they stand out for gladiator tributes. (Description Added)

+5 - Grade 1 Anti-Loyal

+8 - Grade 2 Anti-Loyal

+11 - Grade 3 Anti-Loyal

Anything higher is amputation.
[Redacted]
[Redacted]
Super Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Unknown Wed Jun 05, 2013 4:51 pm

Holy cocks, you actually have a point. It would be better if it was more of a presentation than just another Melee rant.

Combine should actually be allowed to yell at civis without being told by Greifcase to stop wasting time. It says right in the handbook that they are supposed to be losers, if you cant accept that then I don't see how you are an EpU.

The random fight to the death part wouldn't be that bad actually. Make two people go to like the breach course or something and box them in and give them guns or swords or something and they will have an epic battle.

Public amps are also a good idea, we really need to do more of those. There is times when I have thought of hanging people from the giant obelisk in the middle of the plaza or something, that would be cool.
Unknown
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Noobstrike Wed Jun 05, 2013 5:41 pm

I'm honestly against being a random douche thing.

If the citizen is being respectful at a moderate level, not breaking any laws, and not provoking the officer, the officer is to leave them alone.

Being a dick destroys chances of them wanting to be a loyalist. They will see their "Benefactors" are not worth being loyal to if they punish for no reason.
This doesn't mean go holding citizens hands, but just do your job.
I gave an IC speech to 5 or 6 units some time ago about encouraging loyalism.
Make yourself presentable to citizens, strong appearing and respectful, a role model.
Make them want to be like you, and appreciate what you do.
Don't be afraid to speak to them, but don't be so friendly that they loose fear of you.

If your unit is just an ass to anyone, rebel, loyalist, or the undecided in between, that undecided could become a rebel because if your actions. Maybe even come back specifically for YOUR unit.

So yes, if theres an anti-citizen provoking you on purpose even in the lightest tone, >Rape.

Otherwise, no.
Make them like the UU and want to be loyal to it.
Propaganda.
Noobstrike
Noobstrike
Super Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Precinct Helghast Wed Jun 05, 2013 6:18 pm

//DarkPossum\\ wrote:Holy cocks, you actually have a point. It would be better if it was more of a presentation than just another Melee rant.

Combine should actually be allowed to yell at civis without being told by Greifcase to stop wasting time. It says right in the handbook that they are supposed to be losers, if you cant accept that then I don't see how you are an EpU.

The random fight to the death part wouldn't be that bad actually. Make two people go to like the breach course or something and box them in and give them guns or swords or something and they will have an epic battle.

Public amps are also a good idea, we really need to do more of those. There is times when I have thought of hanging people from the giant obelisk in the middle of the plaza or something, that would be cool.

I'm implying when I say go do something else DO SOMETHING PRODUCTIVE while your being a dick you could've noticed perhaps Erica Wittman planting explosives but NOOOOOOOOOO if you weren't doing that 1.You'd see her. 2. You'd alert other units 3. You'd alert Dispatch 4. You'd start suppressing her. 5. If she gets away, you might be rewarded.
Precinct Helghast
Precinct Helghast
Obsidian Donator

Back to top Go down

Post  Unknown Wed Jun 05, 2013 10:46 pm

Even if Erica is off planting niqqa bombs then who gives a fuq? They only do anything if you are dumb enough to be like "OOOOOH A LANDMINE LETS POKE IT AND SHIT, WOOOOW, I EXPLODED!" A camera would have seen her planting it and OTA would be dispatched instantly and if a CCA saw the bomb then they are gonna be all like "DAYUM". And if I was yelling at that citizen and supressing their mind into pure emptiness until they have no meaning left in their life then they aren't going to want to disobey me again because they will know what happens if they do. It will stop more people from becoming rebels and planting bombs and shit.
Unknown
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jaquecz Thu Jun 06, 2013 12:38 pm

I forgot to add in the fact that "DouchebaggY" also means motherfucking cruel
RULE THROUGH FEAR
Jaquecz
Jaquecz

Back to top Go down

Post  DIABLO258 Thu Jun 06, 2013 2:49 pm

Let us not forget, the Combine are here to protect society.
Not you.

Oh, and keep the hostility levels down.
DIABLO258
DIABLO258
Owner

https://thecrew.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down