The Crew
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Hello World.
CCA Applications - Page 8 EmptySun Apr 02, 2023 6:06 pm by DIABLO258

» God damn, 10 whole years.
CCA Applications - Page 8 EmptySun Apr 02, 2023 6:02 pm by DIABLO258

» Citizen, Apply.
CCA Applications - Page 8 EmptyFri Nov 19, 2021 1:52 am by DIABLO258

» These LONG years.
CCA Applications - Page 8 EmptyFri Nov 19, 2021 12:44 am by DIABLO258

» You know what?
CCA Applications - Page 8 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2020 3:39 am by Cergis

» I won't leave you
CCA Applications - Page 8 EmptyThu Apr 30, 2020 5:03 pm by Lt.FallenAngel

» reminiscing of old times
CCA Applications - Page 8 EmptyWed Mar 11, 2020 12:22 am by Gremnkai

» I wonder if
CCA Applications - Page 8 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2016 9:58 pm by Gremnkai

» Good Memories.
CCA Applications - Page 8 EmptySun Apr 03, 2016 2:04 pm by General Bravo

» can't actually reply to anything
CCA Applications - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 6:46 pm by Moose_hater

CCA Applications

+56
Corestealer
Racivo
beefalo master
General Bravo
Silver
CallmeBambiefornowon.
Spahcrayb
macholime
Unknown
KeviQc2
avpralienwarrior
CallChaos
Alpha Dog the Noobstriked
SovietSpartan
Willeh
rightbehindu28
anthmaster
Thegatekeeper
Trippy
Jackal Blackout
Fansastick
[Redacted]
DeadMercy
Jaquecz
Cergis
Snake4199
Dewfan
Masey
Chris_Hansen
Lt.FallenAngel
snotty2000
Magnum
Luna
Creepercatssss
Precinct Helghast
JJ511
GxASSASSINS
febidoman
Moose_hater
Vivik
DeadCherry
Noobstrike
SwiftSweden
Combine SN1PER
Archimedes
Brother Manard
Wolfe
Gremnkai
JoeOutlaw95
Dimond_miner56
Ronnie
antigans
Floridabum
Mahunik
sgtdoom12345
DIABLO258
60 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

CCA Applications - Page 8 Empty Re: CCA Applications

Post  Archimedes Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:14 am

elbibo28 - DENIED

Didn't even look at your app because you reapplied too early.
Due to failure to follow instructions, reapply in 7 days.
Archimedes
Archimedes
Technical Officer

Back to top Go down

CCA Applications - Page 8 Empty Zaughi Brown's CCA Application

Post  Guest Sat May 04, 2013 9:20 pm

---OOC Information---

Steam name: Zaughi
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:37688058
How long have you been roleplaying? About a year, maybe more.
How long have you been playing with The Crew? About a week.
How long have you played on our server, in total? You must have played here for at least 20 hours. Post a picture link here (Don't know how to do this? Click here!):

https://s1259.photobucket.com/user/Zaughi/library/HL2RP%20Screenshots?sort=3&page=1

20 lines of passive roleplay examples, using /it and /me. (Eg: /it The citizen runs through the checkpoint /me Gives chase)

/it Zaughi Brown picks up his pen, prepared to write up his application.
/me fumbles around with his pocket, but eventually produces some string and a few tokens.
/me tosses the can of Smooth Breen’s Water in the direction of the man in the corner of the pharmacy.
/it The G-Man, deciding it is his time to leave, vanishes behind the building.
/me steps off the train, grasping his suitcase firmly, intent on reaching the plaza.
/me peels open his first can of supplements, beginning to eat the meager supply of food inside.
/it You can clearly hear the sound of the unit’s footsteps as he approaches.
/me shines his flashlight through the doorway, illuminating a portion of the long-abandoned warehouse.
/it The man crosses the street, trying not to catch the unit’s eye.
/me reads over his copy of the CCA Handbook, making sure to pay attention to the little details.
/it The fireplace crackles, emitting a warm glow that lightens the dark mood of the apartment.
/me walks uneasily towards the apartment complex, unsure of what may await him inside.
/me drops the box of tokens onto the counter, keeping his eye on the shopkeeper.
/me tosses the emptied can at the trashbin, although it slides off the rim and onto the ground.
/me hands the unit the grenade, then steps back a few paces for good measure.
/me begins boarding up the windows of the pharmacy, hoping to keep out the zombies on the outside.
/me listens intently, but he then notices that the soldiers are having a difficult time defending the plaza.
/it The unit glances at the Nexus casually, but it is clear that he’s nervous.
/it The data packet ejects from the system, ready for pickup.
/it The group of units watches over the checkpoint, relaxed but prepared for any situation.

20 lines of action roleplay examples, using /it and /me. (Eg: /it The citizen runs through the checkpoint /me Gives chase)

/me leaps across the gap between the two buildings, evading the unit.
/me , inspired by the sheer number of citizens, attempts to pin one of the zombies to the wall.
/me flicks off his pistol’s safety, then begins to fire off a spray of bullets.
/me races through the course, having already planned his route, and can navigate without trouble.
/it Canisters of gas rain down upon the district, causing citizens to scatter in fear.
/it The group swarms the unit, hoping to overpower him.
/it The tower breaks free of its supports, crashing to the ground and bringing a large section of the train station exterior with it.
/me tosses a grenade into the door, signaling his squad to stack up on the sides of the entrance.
/me rushes into the complex, and soon finds the explosive device.
/me begins to defuse the explosives, but it might be too late to stop the detonation.
/me tries to stab the man, failing his first attempt but then tries again.
/me dives through the window, providing just enough force to shatter it.
/it Several of the glass shards from the collision lodge themselves in the man’s arms and legs, but he escapes his pursuers.
/me does his best to bandage the bullet wounds before the soldiers breach the door.
/me quickly accesses the command console, ordering a quarter of his forces to assault the enemy position and the remaining 75% to defend the besieged Nexus.
/me slashes his way through the hordes of necrotics, but they eventually overpower him.
/it The burning building will soon collapse, the Loyalists trapped inside need to find an escape route.
/me pushes the pedal on the mounted gun, literally tearing the enemy cover apart.
/me , running through the field of battle, tries to signal AirWatch forces to hunt down the anti-citizens.
/me forcefully shoves the door open, having finished only part one of his application.

Character backstory (10 lines at least detailing you character's background. Events, job, family etc and should reflect your skills)
Zaughi Brown was always a technological expert. He was able to operate a number of different types of machinery since he was only five years old. It landed him a college scholarship and two jobs from corporate empires, which paid him well. He was quite content with his lifestyle, but that was until the war. The Seven Hour War destroyed everything he knew. He would not survived if not for his intelligence.
When battling the excesses from Xen after the Resonance Cascade and the Combine invaders, he employed various improvised gadgets crafted by his own hands, including turrets and IED mines. Fighting through what was once Miami, he eventually was forced to defend himself on all fronts from both Synthetic and newly-prepared Overwatch units. They overran his bunker, and he was immediately sent to the now-named City 24.

He spent a lot of time there, due to his knowledge of technology he was allowed to live and serve under the Combine. He was put to work in one of the industrial sectors, until he was relocated to City 45. City 45 was urban and much cleaner than his original home of City 24, which was very different to him. He soon forgot the war and decided to set out to show the Combine his loyalty. His plan worked very well, earning him respect from units and Loyalists alike. He sometimes was able to recall memories from the war, but it was very rare. What brought back his memories the most was the first breach of the city.

He and several other Loyalists boarded up the windows inside the pharmacy, while zombies and exogens broke through or scaled the walls, respectively. Overwatch forces were called in and eventually the attack was held off and the damages were repaired. It seemed fine after that, but Zaughi had a new goal. He wanted his memory back. He decided the first place to turn was the CCA, because he always had a lot of respect for authority, and maybe joining the local Metropolice force would jolt his memories. Little did he know, the Combine Civil Authority was more than just a local police force.

---IC Information---

Name: Zaughi Brown
CID: 39148
Amount of loyalist points: You must have at most -20 (Include a picture of a unit telling you how many loyalist points you have (Don't know how to do this? Click here!) -26.1

https://s1259.photobucket.com/user/Zaughi/library/HL2RP%20Screenshots?sort=3&page=1

Country of origin: United States
Hair colour: Dark Brown
Eye colour: Green

Have you had any previous affiliations with the CCA of the city or the UU as a whole? I am currently a level two Loyalist.

Have you had any previous infractions from the CCA or the UU as a whole? None at all.

Have you read the CCA Handbook? Yes, twice over.

Quiz

1.) Under section 1B in the CCA handbook, what does 10-20 mean? Your location.

2.) Under Section 1C, what does the S in S-Trait stand for? Specialty, as indicated by the CCA Handbook.

3.) Under Section 2A, how many Loyalist points are awarded if a citizen turns in Light Weapon Contraband? -4 points, to the unit’s discretion.

4.) Under Section 2C, what Level of Offence is trespassing? Trespassing is a level 3 civil violation

Back to top Go down

Post  DIABLO258 Sun May 05, 2013 9:09 am

Zaughi: ACCEPTED

Your RP examples were amazing. Although it was low on how you got to certain places, the action times were awesome and some of the detail was very descriptive. With the change of your story, your application gets accepted.

Ask any SA to whitelist you
DIABLO258
DIABLO258
Owner

https://thecrew.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sophia_VoidWalker Mon Jun 24, 2013 5:25 pm

There will be failed Spelling. Curse my non English. but it will be spell checked afterwards

---OOC Information---

Steam name: Sophia Voidwalker
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:37284122
How long have you been roleplaying?: Hmmm 4 maybe 5 years now?
How long have you been playing with The Crew?: 2 or 3 days
How long have you played on our server, in total?: 2 or 3 days
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=154512698

20 lines of passive roleplay examples, using /it and /me. (Eg: /it The citizen runs through the checkpoint /me Gives chase) /it There is a cold dim room with a desk up against the wall and an uncomfortable white bed with blue sheets in the corner 
/it on the desk you see a copy of the CCA handbook.
/me Walks over to the desk slowly sitting down on the chair pulling out a Breen's water to drink it while reading the book slowly and careful.
/me As she is trying to memorize everything within the book. moves her hand over to the yellow can of water and takes a sip as she continues to read
/me then setting the half empty can back on the desk to drink more later.
/me Flips the pages of the CCA handbook reading Trying to Remember every code within the CCA handbook.
/me Half way past the CCA book she drinks the rest of the Breen's water setting it back down the empty can making a small metal ting as it is set down quickly
/me Puts the CCA Handbook down after reading it all and looks up over to the bed and lies down waiting to be let out.
/it a CCA walks in speaking up "Alright you can go. We will come get you later."
/me She walks out of the Room and goes back to D1 taking a shortcut past D6.
/it The sounds of rulusting coming from the Main area of D6. She walked in looking at the noise maker it was trapped man
/me She helped the man up but didn't let him go before questioning him.
/it The man ran off after being questioned of what he was doing dropping some contraband
/me Walks over to the Contraband picking it up and heading off to the nearest officer to hand it in
/me Hands the Contraband into the Officer applying afterwards nodding and walking off back to D1 hopefully not running into anything this time.
/it The door of her room is opened and unlocked looked a bit forced open. There was voices coming from there
/me She walks into her room spotting two people going in her things. They run out of her room quickly the second she enters.
/me She pulls out a Request device quickly reporting the two runners from her room then lies down on her bed waiting for someone to arrive.
/it A CCA runs in looking over at Sophia as she sat up looking over to him "What is it Loyalist"
/me Sophia spoke up telling the CCA what happened and the two men who were in her room. The CCA ran off to find them. Sophia went back to her bed to sleep waiting for a CCA to come get her later as one said back in that room she was in reading the CCA handbook.

20 lines of action roleplay examples, using /it and /me. (Eg: /it THe citizen runs through the checkpoint /me Gives chase) 
/it A suspicious citizen runs down the street, running to District 6
/me Watchs as the Citizen passed by her pulling out her stunstick and setting it to [High] Giving chase to the Citizen
/it The Citizen trys to leap up onto the plateforms trying to get away the CCA giving chase
Citizen? rolled 90
/it The Citizen climbed up onto the platforms and pulled out a pistol aiming it at the Chasing CCA
/me stops in her tracks and radios for backup "Shit! He has a gun!" She holstered her Stun stick and pulled out her pistol heading for the Car to hide behind.
/it The Weapon Carrying Citizen tired to fire at the CCA
/roll Citizen? 51 of 100
/roll Sophia Orr 60 of 100
/it the shot goes past the car nearly going near Sophia Orr but missing by a few inches
/me Moves around in her cover trying to buy time for the backup to get here
/it More CCA enter the area pointing that weapons at the Citizen who yells out "I'm not going to die!"
/me She get's up from the cover trying to fire the the Citizen's leg to make him fall over from the ledge he was standing on
/roll Sophia Orr 60 out of 100
/roll Citizen 4 out of 100
/it The Citizen's leg is hit and he falls to the ground grunting as blood pools out from his foot but still Tries to fire the recoil knocking him down. his aim focused on Sophia aiming for her leg.
/roll Citizen 80 out 100
/roll Sophia Orr 53 out of 100
/it The 357. round flys though her leg, leaving a bullet sized hole though her thigh
/me Falls to the ground holding her leg in much pain "S-shit!"
/it The core unit continues firing on the man on the platform above, the helix running towards the wounded sophia, opening a biogel vial and rubbing some on, then quickly bandaging the wound.
/me quickly picks up the 9mm pistol off the ground, turning around and aims at the man
/it The man is eventually hit by a stray bullet in the knee, causing the man to fall down and slide off the platform, falling to the ground
/it The core unit grabs the man, shoving him onto a nearby wall, tying the man and patting him down
/me tries to get up, stumbling a bit, the helix grabbing your shoulder to help you stand
/it The core says "Suspect prepare to receive civil judgement" in a stern and angry voice, beating the man unconscious and dragging him off

Character backstory (10 lines at least detailing you character's background. Events, job, family etc and should reflect your skills): Sophia Orr grew up in the town of Camrose in Canada Alberta her birth parents not wanting a girl quickly didn't take her and left her to be a orphan. Sophia Orr hated most of the children there not wanting to spend much time with anyone keeping to her self a lot of the time. Most of the kids picked on her due to the birth defect of her Purple eye. There were two bullies by the name of Berneal and Jack They always attacked Sophia she rarely fought back not knowing how to fight back then. one day the bullies got there hands on a knife and then tired to stabbed it into her eye but missed making a cut along her face near her purple eye. This got them in so much trouble that they got kicked out of the Orphanage. She lived in the Orphanage for a lot of the time but left to go else where she wanted to travel she left Camrose thanks to Jake a good friend of hers that left the Orphanage . Sophia never got adopted at all living a lot of her years in the Orphanage. She never had a job as no one would ever hire her due to what was said about her from other Children at the Orphanage who went to the places she wanted to work. Therefore after the portals opened up and the combine poured fourth she tried to hide from the Combine doing her best hiding in barns, Houses and many other places. Later on in the seven hour war she was stuck in a building with two people who wanted to kill her. Sophia Orr hid in one place that forced her to kill two people. Berneal and Jack the two bullies that got kicked out of the Orphanage. Berneal and Jack smirked at each other walking over to her and pinned her to the wall Jack punching her in the gut a few times until Berneal pulls out a knife about to put it in her neck. Fear took over Sophia she slammed her knee up into Berneal's, gut he fell back letting go. Jack quickly let go to go help Berneal. Sophia walked over to a brick and picked it up and slammed it down onto Jack's head his skull cracking as he falls to the ground blood pooling up at Berneal's feet who stared at Sophia backing up  as she walked closer slamming the brick onto his head many times. She later passed out. While passed out Combine found her and took her to a train inbound for city 44. She woke up on the train inbound to city 44 for her where it started. In City 44 she did what she did as a child. Kept to herself she didn't brother talking much to others until she met someone a tiny bit familiar Jake. She always liked Jake loved him in fact. They spent time with each other making a few plans to try and leave city 44 but they failed and Jake and Sophia got Detained but they lived another day. They didn't do much after that they obeyed the Combine seeing what happened in the nexus hearing the screams of a rebel who was being questioned. They were "peaceful" Or as peaceful you can get now. until there were words of a Rebel uprising going on. Sophia Orr heard about this and debated on joining but didn't. The Rebel uprising was getting more noticeable but so was something else. Zombies were getting into the plaza more. The Combine came out to clean up more until. One day something odd happened There was a outbreak of Zombies to the The Rebel uprising was getting more noticeable but so was something else. Zombies were getting into the plaze more. The Combine came out to clean up more until. One day something odd happened There was a outbreak of Zombies in the Plaze and Rebels were attacking. All this got the attention of unwanted guests Antlions started to attack followed by Antlion guards. There city was getting attacked badly. Sophia Orr was trying to hide but Jake got struck somewhere and Sophia went to get him only to come across him about to get a head crab on his head the Combine next to her tired to kill it but failed. The SeC made the command to move everyone out out the of City. Sophia Orr had the chose to go to City 08 oddly only her. She didn't find out why but she made her way to the train station to get onto the train that is when a Antlion guard was about to charge her and end her life there. But a Combine fired at it getting it's attention and it rammed him into a wall giving Sophia orr time to get onto the train and out of City 45. The Combine in city 45 started to clean up the mess there. She got dropped off in City 08 and already she knew that she wanted to the help the CCA here. So later on in City 08 she heard of a rouge named Stinger. She gained the trust of Stinger and stabbed him in the back. Even if she cared for him she tossed feelings away and and him taken into the SeC's and CmD's Hands to be questioned then later killed. After awhile she reported those that broke the laws the CCA placed. She at last was able to join into the CCA and keep law in City 08

. ---IC Information---

Name: Sophia Orr
CID: 73469
Amount of loyalist points: 76.5 http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=154512827
Country of origin: Canada
Hair colour: Black
Eye colour: Blue left eye Purple Right eye (Fully Purple)

Have you had any previous affiliations with the CCA of the city or the UU as a whole?: Yes i'm a level 4 loyalist and reported HTV Stinger.

Have you had any previous infactions from the CCA or the UU as a whole?: No.

Have you read the CCA Handbook?: Yes and still i'm Trying to memorize everything by heart

Quiz

1.) Under section 1B in the CCA handbook, what does 10-20 mean?: Your location.

2.) Under Section 1C, what does the S in S-Trait stand for?: Specialty

3.) Under Section 2A, how many Loyalist points are awarded if a citizen turns in Light Weapon Contraband?: -4 Loyalist points

4.) Under Section 2C, what Level of Offence is trespassing?: A Level 3 Offence

(If you get 2 or more wrong, you fail the quiz.)

(I hope it's all ok.)
Sophia_VoidWalker
Sophia_VoidWalker

Back to top Go down

Post  General Bravo Mon Jun 24, 2013 6:07 pm

Sophia_Voidwalker: ACCEPTED

I can tell you put a good amount of thought into your character's backstory. Your RP examples were good as well.

Ask any SA to whitelist you.
General Bravo
General Bravo
Super Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ineptbird7 Sat Jul 27, 2013 1:59 pm

---OOC Information---

Steam name:IneptBird7 (most of the time) Right now Its Silver Marek
Steam ID: 1:43760627
How long have you been roleplaying?:Over Two Years
How long have you been playing with The Crew?: My playtime is a little over a Week, but I’ve been here for about a month
How long have you played on our server, in total?: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=164012471

20 lines of passive roleplay examples, using /it and /me. (Eg: /it The citizen runs through the checkpoint /me Gives chase)
1-As Alex (The One who is applying)
2/me Walks out of the Cah, and onto the street Inhaling Deeply
3 /me muses: Such a wonderful Da-
4/me Stops abruptly, seeing a Piece of trash on the street, His eye twitches, as he walks over to pick it up.
5 /me Growls: Why Can’t Anybody keep this place clean…
6/it As he says that, an 04 walks by Replying “My thoughts Exactly”
7/me Looks up to catch a glimpse of him, he waves
8/it The officer waves back and continues patrolling
9 /me Smiles: Good Ol’ CCA, I swear its like they can read minds!
10 /me Picks up the rest of the Trash, and Throws it away into a Dumpster
11 /me sighs: Wish I was Part of the Force… Clean up the streets… or even better..
12/me Chuckles loudly
13/me Says to himself “Make others Do it…”
14/me Chuckles to himself Louder
15 /it CCA-02 Says: What are you laughing at?
16/me Snaps out of his Trance, and looks to the officer
17  /me says: Just a Thought sir… Of Writing a letter to the Administrator, I’d Doubt at my level, he’d let me Make, let alone, organize a cleaning Team
18 /it CCA-02 says: Haha (Should be some Voice Command)
19 /it CCA-02 says: Keep Dreaming, Kid
20 /it CCA-02 Walks off, laughing at the Man
21 /me Grumbles to himself

20 lines of action roleplay examples, using /it and /me. (Eg: /it THe citizen runs through the checkpoint /me Gives chase)
-Against a Loyalist Murderer
1/me is walking in D6,  going to pay his respects to the dead
2 /it A Man creeps up behind him, with a knife
3 /me Frowns and says: Here it is… Poor Souls…
4/me Kneels down and places a box of noodles at Sword’s Grave
5 /me whispers in respect: I Did’nt really know you… but what I heard from you… you wer-
6 /it The man would stab Alex in the back
7 Redrum rolled a 2 (Reroll)
8 Redrum rolled a 37
9 Alex Rolled a 84
10 /it The man misses his backstab, and the knife hits the ground beside him
11 /me Turns around and freaks out, kicking in his direction
12 Alex has rolled a 3
13 Redrum has rolled a 74
14 /me Fails at kicking back, and trips hitting his head
15 /it Redrum, makes another attempt at stabbing the man
16 Redrum has rolled a 85
17 Alex has rolled a 24
18 /me Would get stabbed, Screaming at the piercing of the knife
19 /it Redrum would run off, upon hearing a Vo-coder
20 /Request AAH! Help me… please… I’m at D6, in the grave yard… I was stabbed… help!
21 /it Officers swarm the area, A helix Unit Runs up to the loyalist, and begins operating on him

Character backstory (10 lines at least detailing you character's background. Events, job, family etc and should reflect your skills):
Alex Antony, Honea. Is me, completely based off of me, two years ahead when I am (somehow still) eighteen. Just a regular Citizen, who during the “Seven hours war” Turned eighteen, Thus Saving him from Extermination, Later on his Father became a part of the Rebellion, and his mother signed up for CCA, they lived happily hiding their secret from each other for a long time, until the first judgment waiver was called out in City 45, the Rebellion Rallied in the slums, and D6. As the CCA Suited up, OTA were called in to Enforce, the Ghosts were in position, and in the midst of all this… there were his parents, fighting with each other inside of their apartment, trying to show the other that their own side was worth fighting for, Alex watched them kill each other, both with a shot to the head, together, as the OTA’s rushed in to clear the room, they only saw two burning bodies, and Alex shivering in the Corner. He hated both sides, he “hated the war” he said, Later on, he became a thief and started Stealing from both sides, until he was Finally caught by CCA, he was beaten and brought in for Re-Education, he was sent off, with the Status of level one loyalist, and Transferred to city eighteen, to where his new life was, And his new perspective on The CCA, And Rebels.
---IC Information---

Name: Alex Antony, Honea
CID:46786
Amount of loyalist points:
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=164057209
Country of origin: America, U.S.A
Hair colour: Dirty Blonde
Eye colour: Dark Brown

Have you had any previous affiliations with the CCA of the city or the UU as a whole?:
(I’m guessing you mean Things to help the CCA?) I have turned in A lot of contraband, and Kept the streets cleaned from trash and blood. Has saved Citizens and one officer from death Against Type-B Necrotics

Have you had any previous infactions (Infractions?) from the CCA or the UU as a whole?:
Stealing from CCA

Have you read the CCA Handbook?: Yes I Have, and I have one I.C as well

Quiz

1.) Under section 1B in the CCA handbook, what does 10-20 mean?:Specific Location

2.) Under Section 1C, what does the S in S-Trait stand for?: Specialty

3.) Under Section 2A, how many Loyalist points are awarded if a citizen turns in Light Weapon Contraband?: Negative Four Points (which is good)

4.) Under Section 2C, what Level of Offence is trespassing?: Level Three Offence

(If you get 2 or more wrong, you fail the quiz.)

Last edited by Ineptbird7 on Sun Jul 28, 2013 12:20 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I noticed, that I was supposed to /me, /it , and roll everything... i had also noticed some spelling Errors that i fixed)
Ineptbird7
Ineptbird7
Operator

Back to top Go down

Post  DIABLO258 Sun Jul 28, 2013 7:27 pm

Ineptbird7: ACCEPTED

Next time, don't use the limit of 20 discourage you from going beyond that.
Other than that, looks great.
DIABLO258
DIABLO258
Owner

https://thecrew.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8