The Crew
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Hello World.
God damn, 10 whole years. EmptySun Apr 02, 2023 6:06 pm by DIABLO258

» God damn, 10 whole years.
God damn, 10 whole years. EmptySun Apr 02, 2023 6:02 pm by DIABLO258

» Citizen, Apply.
God damn, 10 whole years. EmptyFri Nov 19, 2021 1:52 am by DIABLO258

» These LONG years.
God damn, 10 whole years. EmptyFri Nov 19, 2021 12:44 am by DIABLO258

» You know what?
God damn, 10 whole years. EmptyTue Oct 20, 2020 3:39 am by Cergis

» I won't leave you
God damn, 10 whole years. EmptyThu Apr 30, 2020 5:03 pm by Lt.FallenAngel

» reminiscing of old times
God damn, 10 whole years. EmptyWed Mar 11, 2020 12:22 am by Gremnkai

» I wonder if
God damn, 10 whole years. EmptyMon Apr 04, 2016 9:58 pm by Gremnkai

» Good Memories.
God damn, 10 whole years. EmptySun Apr 03, 2016 2:04 pm by General Bravo

» can't actually reply to anything
God damn, 10 whole years. EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 6:46 pm by Moose_hater

God damn, 10 whole years.

3 posters

Go down

God damn, 10 whole years. Empty God damn, 10 whole years.

Post  trippy_nightmare Fri Nov 11, 2022 5:36 pm

You all probably remember me, I'd be surprised if you didn't. I had my ups and downs, I was sleazy, I was a [Censored by Janitor], I was an ass, and I did things that I shouldn't have as a kid, but I did them, can't change that. It's been years, can't remember my old login credentials anymore, and my old brain doesn't work like it used to.

Either way was sitting down and having drinks with my sister, and playing with my nephews, and she brought up Garry's Mod. Asked me if I still played it as we used to when we were younger. Told her I'd not touched it since maybe 2016, not long after I graduated and got a job. Told her I still went back and looked at shit from time to time, but she specifically brought up this server, she couldn't remember the name, all she remembered was Noobstrike, Jman, and Diablo, as well as a few others.

Few friends I kinda sorta shared too, albeit you know, between what happened and all, it's been years fellas, you got little brats running around yet like me? Do you guys all still play video games? Hell, add me on discord, I play from time to time when work permits, and I don't get stuff going on regarding real life, would love to get back in touch with some of you, its been a literal decade.

Sheep#3655
trippy_nightmare
trippy_nightmare

Back to top Go down

God damn, 10 whole years. Empty Re: God damn, 10 whole years.

Post  Mahunik Mon Jan 23, 2023 5:51 pm

What's up man! I too reminisce of this old server from time to time. Will never get to relive such good times of gaming. Crazy to think how long it's been now and what old friends are up to these days.
Mahunik
Mahunik
Super Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DIABLO258 Sun Apr 02, 2023 6:01 pm

Good to see some old names.

It has been a long time!

I'm currently running a Project Zomboid RP community with three different servers. Fairly popular over the last year. Been real wild. I guess I can't escape my past, eh? We have a Lite RP server which is basically Dark RP, and a Serious RP server which is basically what The Crew was, but it's set during a zombie apocalypse in 1993. Very fun.

I still get PMs from some old Crew members now and again, or I'll see a comment referencing the old days. I was probably 15/16 when this place was up and running. I just turned 27 a few days ago.

I don't know if anyone remembers my Super Janitor Job as Noob used to call it. I was working in a warehouse cleaning up and building computers. I got it specifically so I could pay for The Crew's Gmod server. I'm technically still working with the same company. I've worked my way up the ladder to System Administrator, if you can believe that. More like Jr System Administrator, but I'm almost there.

When I'm not working I'm online on Steam or Discord managing my servers or trying to invest time into a game. But nothing hits quite like The Crew used to.

I'm DIABLO258#5259 on Discord if anyone wants to shoot me a friend request. I'm down to reminisce, play a game, invite you to my new RP server, whatever. A reunion is probably off the table at this point XD but I love hearing from old Crew members, so feel free to add me!
DIABLO258
DIABLO258
Owner

https://thecrew.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  DIABLO258 Sun Apr 02, 2023 6:02 pm

Oh, and no, no kids. Had a long term girlfriend but we just recently split up. So, here's to the single life!
DIABLO258
DIABLO258
Owner

https://thecrew.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down