The Crew
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Hello World.
CCA Application: EmptySun Apr 02, 2023 6:06 pm by DIABLO258

» God damn, 10 whole years.
CCA Application: EmptySun Apr 02, 2023 6:02 pm by DIABLO258

» Citizen, Apply.
CCA Application: EmptyFri Nov 19, 2021 1:52 am by DIABLO258

» These LONG years.
CCA Application: EmptyFri Nov 19, 2021 12:44 am by DIABLO258

» You know what?
CCA Application: EmptyTue Oct 20, 2020 3:39 am by Cergis

» I won't leave you
CCA Application: EmptyThu Apr 30, 2020 5:03 pm by Lt.FallenAngel

» reminiscing of old times
CCA Application: EmptyWed Mar 11, 2020 12:22 am by Gremnkai

» I wonder if
CCA Application: EmptyMon Apr 04, 2016 9:58 pm by Gremnkai

» Good Memories.
CCA Application: EmptySun Apr 03, 2016 2:04 pm by General Bravo

» can't actually reply to anything
CCA Application: EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 6:46 pm by Moose_hater

CCA Application:

2 posters

Go down

CCA Application: Empty CCA Application:

Post  Lucash2 Fri Jun 21, 2013 5:37 pm

Steam name:Jicken the chiken17
Steam ID:Lucas22341
How long have you been roleplaying?:A year anf four month's
How long have you been playing with The Crew?:2 days,
How long have you played on our server, in total?:3 days,

20 lines of passive roleplay examples, using /it and /me. (Eg: /it The citizen runs through the checkpoint /me Gives chase)

/it A voice comes from the radio, Dvl: We need you at the hard point,Our last guy got in a fight and was hurt. Me Radios: Okay sir,Right on it! /me Puts radio away and walks to hard point. /it The officer stays at the hardpoint looking around him just incase. /event A explosion comes from the nexus. Me radios: What was that?
/it A citizen runs past him. Me Yells: STOP RIGHT THERE! /it The citizen stops and looks behind him. /me Flicks his stunstick on and walks towards him. /it The civilian starts to run and again but the dvl stops him with a stun stick to the head. Dvl: What are you doing here?! Get over to the nexus! Me:Yes sir! /me Runs towards the nexus. /it The nexus front gate has exploded. NOVA 03: There is to many of them! Throw a grenade! /me Then looks at him relize'ing he was talking to me Throws the grenade at the rebels and goes back into cover. /it A voice comes from the radio, Dvl: Rct that guy who was running was the bomber who tried to blow the nexus. NOVA 03,Chuckles. "Good job kid" /it Rebel bodys are everywhere. /me Looks at a survivor with only one leg. NOVA 03 : Tie him up and bring a helix,we have a captive to tell us where is friends are. /me Picks the man up and brings him to HELIX 01 Then Chuckles at the stupid Rebels. /me Hands the body to the HELIX 01. HELIX 01: Maybe you should go back to the nexus you seem a bit tired from all that.
/me Goes to nexus and rests./it The unit mumbles in his sleep about blood and blood and blood...It must be the drugs acting up again.

Character backstory (10 lines at least detailing you character's background. Events, job, family etc and should reflect your skills):

Alex Hamilton:I was a therapist before the war,I always talked so fresh and calm and tried to be friends with people.When I was a child I wanted to be a non violent man,That never really helped with me.I am very Intelligent and can get by problem's easliy.My family lived in england, londan,Our family was very poor and my  father killed himself before I was born... But I though that it would be for the best of things cause he did beat my mom and my older sister. My brother Lucas Hamilton Died about 2 months ago for cutting open a man and eating him.I helped the cp kill him, cause he was very uncivil,I have always been good to cps treated them nice and attempted to take a gun from a man who tried to hurt a CP.But I hope we all turn into combine and be perfect and uncivil forever.But that probably won't happen anytime soon...
---IC Information---

Name:Alex Hamilton
CID:85988
Amount of loyalist points:Zero
Country of origin:
Hair colour:Black Hair
Eye colour:Blue

Have you had any previous affiliations with the CCA of the city or the UU as a whole?:No, I have not.

Have you had any previous infactions from the CCA or the UU as a whole?:No, I have not.

Have you read the CCA Handbook?:Yes, I have

Quiz

1.) Under section 1B in the CCA handbook, what does 10-20 mean?:Specify Location

2.) Under Section 1C, what does the S in S-Trait stand for?:Special

3.) Under Section 2A, how many Loyalist points are awarded if a citizen turns in Light Weapon Contraband?:-4

4.) Under Section 2C, what Level of Offence is trespassing?:Level 3

(If you get 2 or more wrong, you fail the quiz.)
Lucash2
Lucash2

Back to top Go down

CCA Application: Empty Re: CCA Application:

Post  Gremnkai Fri Jun 21, 2013 6:57 pm

LUCASH2: DENIED
○Not posted in the right section
○No loyalist points
○No picture of playtime
○No Action Role play examples
○Background is 9 lines.

REAPPLY IN 3 DAYS