The Crew
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Hello World.
CCA Application Format (READ THIS IF APPLYING) EmptySun Apr 02, 2023 6:06 pm by DIABLO258

» God damn, 10 whole years.
CCA Application Format (READ THIS IF APPLYING) EmptySun Apr 02, 2023 6:02 pm by DIABLO258

» Citizen, Apply.
CCA Application Format (READ THIS IF APPLYING) EmptyFri Nov 19, 2021 1:52 am by DIABLO258

» These LONG years.
CCA Application Format (READ THIS IF APPLYING) EmptyFri Nov 19, 2021 12:44 am by DIABLO258

» You know what?
CCA Application Format (READ THIS IF APPLYING) EmptyTue Oct 20, 2020 3:39 am by Cergis

» I won't leave you
CCA Application Format (READ THIS IF APPLYING) EmptyThu Apr 30, 2020 5:03 pm by Lt.FallenAngel

» reminiscing of old times
CCA Application Format (READ THIS IF APPLYING) EmptyWed Mar 11, 2020 12:22 am by Gremnkai

» I wonder if
CCA Application Format (READ THIS IF APPLYING) EmptyMon Apr 04, 2016 9:58 pm by Gremnkai

» Good Memories.
CCA Application Format (READ THIS IF APPLYING) EmptySun Apr 03, 2016 2:04 pm by General Bravo

» can't actually reply to anything
CCA Application Format (READ THIS IF APPLYING) EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 6:46 pm by Moose_hater

CCA Application Format (READ THIS IF APPLYING)

Go down

CCA Application Format (READ THIS IF APPLYING) Empty CCA Application Format (READ THIS IF APPLYING)

Post  DIABLO258 Sun Apr 21, 2013 8:49 pm

Copy what is below, and fill it out to your characters likings. Then post what you have filled out into this thread.

By applying for this faction, you agree that you have read the CCA Handbook, and will know what to do in any situation. The longer you hesitate to make a firm decision from this handbook, the closer to a demotion you get. It is recomended you play with the CCA Handbook open in your Steam Overlay so you can take a look at it if you are in a pinch.

COPY AND PASTE                          

---OOC Information---

Steam name:
Steam ID:
How long have you been playing with The Crew?:
How long have you played on our server, in total?: You must have played here for at least 48 hours. Post a picture link here  (Don't know how to do this? Click here!)

20 lines of passive roleplay examples, using /it and /me. (Eg: /it The citizen runs through the checkpoint /me Gives chase)

20 lines of action roleplay examples, using /it and /me. (Eg: /it THe citizen runs through the checkpoint /me Gives chase)

Character backstory (10 lines at least detailing you character's background. Events, job, family etc and should reflect your skills):

---IC Information---

Name:
CID:
Amount of loyalist points: You must have at most -20 (Include a picture of a unit telling you how many loyalist points you have (Don't know how to do this? Click here!))
Hair colour:
Eye colour:

Have you had any previous affiliations with the CCA of the city or the UU as a whole?:

Have you had any previous infactions from the CCA or the UU as a whole?:

Have you read the CCA Handbook?:

Quiz

1.) Under section 1B in the CCA handbook, what does 10-20 mean?:

2.) Under Section 1C, what does the S in S-Trait stand for?:

3.) Under Section 2A, how many Loyalist points are awarded if a citizen turns in Light Weapon Contraband?:

4.) Under Section 2C, what Level of Offence is trespassing?:

(If you get 2 or more wrong, you fail the quiz.)

COPY AND PASTE ^

Last edited by DIABLO258 on Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:15 pm; edited 2 times in total
DIABLO258
DIABLO258
Owner

https://thecrew.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

CCA Application Format (READ THIS IF APPLYING) Empty Re: CCA Application Format (READ THIS IF APPLYING)

Post  DIABLO258 Mon Jun 17, 2013 11:07 am

Bump.

New 48 hour rule. Must have a playtime of 48 hours to apply
DIABLO258
DIABLO258
Owner

https://thecrew.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down