The Crew
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Hello World.
Please just read it and think about it. EmptySun Apr 02, 2023 6:06 pm by DIABLO258

» God damn, 10 whole years.
Please just read it and think about it. EmptySun Apr 02, 2023 6:02 pm by DIABLO258

» Citizen, Apply.
Please just read it and think about it. EmptyFri Nov 19, 2021 1:52 am by DIABLO258

» These LONG years.
Please just read it and think about it. EmptyFri Nov 19, 2021 12:44 am by DIABLO258

» You know what?
Please just read it and think about it. EmptyTue Oct 20, 2020 3:39 am by Cergis

» I won't leave you
Please just read it and think about it. EmptyThu Apr 30, 2020 5:03 pm by Lt.FallenAngel

» reminiscing of old times
Please just read it and think about it. EmptyWed Mar 11, 2020 12:22 am by Gremnkai

» I wonder if
Please just read it and think about it. EmptyMon Apr 04, 2016 9:58 pm by Gremnkai

» Good Memories.
Please just read it and think about it. EmptySun Apr 03, 2016 2:04 pm by General Bravo

» can't actually reply to anything
Please just read it and think about it. EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 6:46 pm by Moose_hater

Please just read it and think about it.

5 posters

Go down

Please just read it and think about it. Empty Please just read it and think about it.

Post  Slashraider Wed May 29, 2013 9:48 pm

Hey. A lot of you know me. I feel I can say I have "Important characters" Or "high up characters" Such as a high ranking CCA, a lambda member, and a Loyalist level 5. It took a VERY long time just to get one of those, not to mention getting the others. It took great amounts of RP and interactions with the people. When I first joined the server, I had no idea how to play, who the characters where, or who were playing it. I felt scared OOCly and ICly because I didn't know the map or who the characters were. I missed getting up to the top and having plans for what I am going to do. Now I have no plans. It is boring for me to RP now because every time I get on, it is the same thing. For example on my Lucy Dellgott character (she is in lambda) this is practically what I do now. I get on Lucy, find Stinger, say Hi, and maybe have a conversation for a few mins. Then him or I say "I have to go" and then I will go in my house and AFK because I have nothing to do. Same for my Loyalist, Patrick Free. And sometimes on the GHOST. It is boring...

I have an idea though. I feel we should get a new map, and NEW CHARACTERS, the only ones we should bring back are the CCA characters because IMO they are the hardest to rank up and develop. But at least for me, I need to characters to RP with, and a new setting. This way it can feel the same as it did when I first joined, and the OOCly information didn't blind me when I was doing ICly decisions. We just need something new... And perhaps this could bring everyone back because they will be buys developing my character.

As for me, I feel as though my characters are developed all the way possible (Except my CCA) I cannot do anything else with Lucy, Patrick, Albert, and Zek. I just don't know how to use them and create RP with them because all my ideas are gone, or I just have no one to RP with.....
Slashraider
Slashraider
Admin

Back to top Go down

Please just read it and think about it. Empty Re: Please just read it and think about it.

Post  [Redacted] Thu May 30, 2013 12:21 am

Slashraider wrote:Hey. A lot of you know me. I feel I can say I have "Important characters" Or "high up characters" Such as a high ranking CCA, a lambda member, and a Loyalist level 5. It took a VERY long time just to get one of those, not to mention getting the others. It took great amounts of RP and interactions with the people. When I first joined the server, I had no idea how to play, who the characters where, or who were playing it. I felt scared OOCly and ICly because I didn't know the map or who the characters were. I missed getting up to the top and having plans for what I am going to do. Now I have no plans. It is boring for me to RP now because every time I get on, it is the same thing. For example on my Lucy Dellgott character (she is in lambda) this is practically what I do now. I get on Lucy, find Stinger, say Hi, and maybe have a conversation for a few mins. Then him or I say "I have to go" and then I will go in my house and AFK because I have nothing to do. Same for my Loyalist, Patrick Free. And sometimes on the GHOST. It is boring...

I have an idea though. I feel we should get a new map, and NEW CHARACTERS, the only ones we should bring back are the CCA characters because IMO they are the hardest to rank up and develop. But at least for me, I need to characters to RP with, and a new setting. This way it can feel the same as it did when I first joined, and the OOCly information didn't blind me when I was doing ICly decisions. We just need something new... And perhaps this could bring everyone back because they will be buys developing my character.

As for me, I feel as though my characters are developed all the way possible (Except my CCA) I cannot do anything else with Lucy, Patrick, Albert, and Zek. I just don't know how to use them and create RP with them because all my ideas are gone, or I just have no one to RP with.....

Easy solution, Make new characters, but this time, take a twist, develop a criminal, not devoted to rebel nor CCA faction, or anybody really, try to aim for uniquness so that the RP is always a ride for you and never ending. Build and develop is the key. And then you will come back to all your old characters and be like "Wow, I can't wait to get back to some rebel Rp!" Etc. Developing Bizarre out of the norm characters works. Just be careful not to get too carried away cause it can lead to asspull and such. But the point is, not to be rude to your idea, people think differently on this, some can go for months on the same character and never get bored. Everybody is going to have a different reaction to this. It is going to be too hard to get everybody to make new characters and such but tell you what... As a sneak peak to my next line of RP, I will just let you all know that I am starting up a criminal character again. (Doug) I 100% get what you mean though, its like having a high level character in fallout and then just not knowing really what to do anymore. I say you just either do what Dark said, take a different approach at your rp with existing characters or do what I said. Good luck mango.

Last edited by HollerHavoc on Thu May 30, 2013 12:24 am; edited 1 time in total
[Redacted]
[Redacted]
Super Admin

Back to top Go down

Please just read it and think about it. Empty Re: Please just read it and think about it.

Post  Unknown Thu May 30, 2013 12:21 am

We wouldn't have to have new characters or whatever you are saying, but a map switch could be a possibility. All my characters have tons of RP, you just have to do more than go and say hi to people, you have to do more with your characters. For example, you could start doing some sort of research on Patrick, he does work for the pharmacy and could start making some trippy drugs like LHS like Conlon did. You could start making new inventions to help the Ghost squad by asking for some NOVA training or something. And on Lucy you could go on top of the rations building and start randomly shooting shit like I have seen Jenny do a bunch. And on your Vort char you could try cleaning shit out of toilets really hard, that is always fun, lol.

But if you ever get bored then you should try making some RP for yourself, or you will always get bored if you just sit there and expect something to happen.
Unknown
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Precinct Helghast Thu May 30, 2013 6:32 am

//DarkPossum\\ wrote:We wouldn't have to have new characters or whatever you are saying, but a map switch could be a possibility. All my characters have tons of RP, you just have to do more than go and say hi to people, you have to do more with your characters. For example, you could start doing some sort of research on Patrick, he does work for the pharmacy and could start making some trippy drugs like LHS like Conlon did. You could start making new inventions to help the Ghost squad by asking for some NOVA training or something. And on Lucy you could go on top of the rations building and start randomly shooting shit like I have seen Jenny do a bunch. And on your Vort char you could try cleaning shit out of toilets really hard, that is always fun, lol.

But if you ever get bored then you should try making some RP for yourself, or you will always get bored if you just sit there and expect something to happen.

A GHOST-NOVA.. Madness. That should be my job -_-
Precinct Helghast
Precinct Helghast
Obsidian Donator

Back to top Go down

Post  Jaquecz Thu May 30, 2013 9:32 am

G/Briefcase Guy wrote:
//DarkPossum\\ wrote:We wouldn't have to have new characters or whatever you are saying, but a map switch could be a possibility. All my characters have tons of RP, you just have to do more than go and say hi to people, you have to do more with your characters. For example, you could start doing some sort of research on Patrick, he does work for the pharmacy and could start making some trippy drugs like LHS like Conlon did. You could start making new inventions to help the Ghost squad by asking for some NOVA training or something. And on Lucy you could go on top of the rations building and start randomly shooting shit like I have seen Jenny do a bunch. And on your Vort char you could try cleaning shit out of toilets really hard, that is always fun, lol.

A GHOST-NOVA.. Madness. That should be my job -_-

RESPOND WITH SOMETHING HELPFUL U SCRUB

WELL SLASHRAIDER if you wanna keep rping i recommend creating a CITIZEN CHARACTER THAT ISN'T A LOYALIST NOR REBELLIOUS, AKA: just trying to get the fuck on with LIFE, it may sound boring but once shit gets going again and rebel rp morphs to a bit more liek canon instead of a secret cult [loljk] you will find it to be phun, but thats only if the other shitizens aren't those terrible rpers that walk up to u and say "DO YOU HATE THE CAWMBINE" or "WANNA BE A REBEL WITH ME" And actually mean it, when i say it it's pure sarcasm.
Jaquecz
Jaquecz

Back to top Go down

Please just read it and think about it. Empty ^EITHER THAT^

Post  Jaquecz Thu May 30, 2013 9:32 am

Or wait for Severance and Zambies.
Jaquecz
Jaquecz

Back to top Go down

Post  Slashraider Thu May 30, 2013 2:35 pm

I actually have two citizen character that have a pretty good story going for them. And frankly I haven't been on my webul character in a while (Been mostly on CCA and Patrick).
Slashraider
Slashraider
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jaquecz Thu May 30, 2013 4:17 pm

I tried to rp with Silver's character Skye, but the cca told us to isolate cuz dey r faggetz
Jaquecz
Jaquecz

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down