The Crew
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Hello World.
Plaza RP..... EmptySun Apr 02, 2023 6:06 pm by DIABLO258

» God damn, 10 whole years.
Plaza RP..... EmptySun Apr 02, 2023 6:02 pm by DIABLO258

» Citizen, Apply.
Plaza RP..... EmptyFri Nov 19, 2021 1:52 am by DIABLO258

» These LONG years.
Plaza RP..... EmptyFri Nov 19, 2021 12:44 am by DIABLO258

» You know what?
Plaza RP..... EmptyTue Oct 20, 2020 3:39 am by Cergis

» I won't leave you
Plaza RP..... EmptyThu Apr 30, 2020 5:03 pm by Lt.FallenAngel

» reminiscing of old times
Plaza RP..... EmptyWed Mar 11, 2020 12:22 am by Gremnkai

» I wonder if
Plaza RP..... EmptyMon Apr 04, 2016 9:58 pm by Gremnkai

» Good Memories.
Plaza RP..... EmptySun Apr 03, 2016 2:04 pm by General Bravo

» can't actually reply to anything
Plaza RP..... EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 6:46 pm by Moose_hater

Plaza RP.....

4 posters

Go down

Plaza RP..... Empty Plaza RP.....

Post  Slashraider Sat Apr 20, 2013 5:53 pm

We need plaza RP, we want plaza RP... The reason why no body likes it is because of all the OOC. Many times I see CCA sprinting around jumping and I feel obligated to leave. Many times I don't see CCA in the plaza and they are all in the Nexus.

There should be a more strictly enforced rule about OOC because I see it a lot. CCA shouldn't be running around jumping. They should be guarding, patrolling or handing out rations (more often). There should be more things for citizens to do.

As for Biotics and why so many run to slums... Mainly because of the lack of plaza rp. I am trying hard on my newly made Biotic character so actually role play as a slave. But most of the time I just see CCA running around telling me to go away... Then I clean and they keep telling me to go away and just messing around and it infuriates me.. Welp... /rant
Slashraider
Slashraider
Admin

Back to top Go down

Plaza RP..... Empty Re: Plaza RP.....

Post  General Bravo Sat Apr 20, 2013 6:03 pm

First off, no, rations should be done in any sense of the word "often." It's HL2 verse, the citizens are more or less starved somewhat.

The CCA running and jumping and lolstunning and lolgunning and other such things will be handled on sight with extreme prejudice.

And I think the problem with Vortigaunt slaveRP is that a lot of CCA don't view the Vort slaves as labor that you can brutalize all you want, but as pieces of shit that shouldn't be near them. Obviously, that shouldn't be the case.

And as for more for citizens to do, well, we ain't going to have more stuff to do and more events just for the sake of "i cnt passiverp so i need shyt 2 do gimme stuff or i leave." What we will do is try to get things like CETA going and get some, like, forced labor element going for citizens, especially non-loyalists.
General Bravo
General Bravo
Super Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jaquecz Sat Apr 20, 2013 6:15 pm

The main reason theres CCA OOCing a fuckton is because there is barely any shitizens in the plaza, and they are all on the rebels masturbating, and if there is any citizens online, they are normally just minges/failrpers, and as for the vorts, my current CCA has a little "Condition" That prevents him from doing that shit to vorts. But i don't understand why other ones don't brutalize them

Actually i think its ridiculous that CCA cant be total asshats, the second i tried, an 04 walked up to me and told me if i keep fucking with shitizens, i'd get a blackmark. So maybe that shit happened to other CCA, and so they believe that you cant be a total ass to Citizens.

W
T
F

[On a side note, the "punishing CCA OOC" Shit almost never gets followed through with, i've seen people vow to punish CCA ooc at least 10 times, and it only either lasted for a couple days, or barely an hour]
Jaquecz
Jaquecz

Back to top Go down

Post  Moose_hater Sat Apr 20, 2013 7:24 pm

Too many complaints about plaza rp, yet your the one (slash) on your refugee all the time... or was that someone else..? Hm.
Moose_hater

Back to top Go down

Post  General Bravo Sat Apr 20, 2013 7:28 pm

That's another thing contributing to circlejerks. There are way, way, WAYYY too many refugees playing with themselves in the slums of late. That shouldn't be the case. There should be extremely few refugees, if any. They are going to have to start dying, unless we want to keep circlejerking ourselves to death.

Not that that's more than just part of the issue, but it does need fixing.
General Bravo
General Bravo
Super Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jaquecz Sat Apr 20, 2013 7:49 pm

Moose_hater wrote:Too many complaints about plaza rp, yet your the one (slash) on your refugee all the time... or was that someone else..? Hm.
Lol, i haz no refugee, and i actually agreed to keep off my freed vort until some moar wefugees or webulz die. That and if there's a circle jerk and I'm literally the only one in the plaza.

You probably mean super muricuh, he's been in teh slermz on his refugee alot.
Until recently, he had his points removed and went bak 2 dah plazaz
Jaquecz
Jaquecz

Back to top Go down

Post  Jaquecz Sat Apr 20, 2013 7:50 pm

UnitBravo342 wrote:That's another thing contributing to circlejerks. There are way, way, WAYYY too many refugees playing with themselves in the slums of late. That shouldn't be the case. There should be extremely few refugees, if any. They are going to have to start dying, unless we want to keep circlejerking ourselves to death.

MAYBE A CERTAIN GROUP OF BLACK PEOPLE AND/OR NAZI'S SHOULD FIX THIS PROBLEM ALREADY.
Jaquecz
Jaquecz

Back to top Go down

Post  Moose_hater Sun Apr 21, 2013 6:00 pm

Meleepayne wrote:
UnitBravo342 wrote:That's another thing contributing to circlejerks. There are way, way, WAYYY too many refugees playing with themselves in the slums of late. That shouldn't be the case. There should be extremely few refugees, if any. They are going to have to start dying, unless we want to keep circlejerking ourselves to death.

MAYBE A CERTAIN GROUP OF BLACK PEOPLE AND/OR NAZI'S SHOULD FIX THIS PROBLEM ALREADY.
Yeah, thats why those groups were created. That's your excuse for having Tyrone alive. Even though he should be dead. But annnyyyyywayysysssss hi
Moose_hater

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down