The Crew
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Hello World.
We need more plaza RP! EmptySun Apr 02, 2023 6:06 pm by DIABLO258

» God damn, 10 whole years.
We need more plaza RP! EmptySun Apr 02, 2023 6:02 pm by DIABLO258

» Citizen, Apply.
We need more plaza RP! EmptyFri Nov 19, 2021 1:52 am by DIABLO258

» These LONG years.
We need more plaza RP! EmptyFri Nov 19, 2021 12:44 am by DIABLO258

» You know what?
We need more plaza RP! EmptyTue Oct 20, 2020 3:39 am by Cergis

» I won't leave you
We need more plaza RP! EmptyThu Apr 30, 2020 5:03 pm by Lt.FallenAngel

» reminiscing of old times
We need more plaza RP! EmptyWed Mar 11, 2020 12:22 am by Gremnkai

» I wonder if
We need more plaza RP! EmptyMon Apr 04, 2016 9:58 pm by Gremnkai

» Good Memories.
We need more plaza RP! EmptySun Apr 03, 2016 2:04 pm by General Bravo

» can't actually reply to anything
We need more plaza RP! EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 6:46 pm by Moose_hater

We need more plaza RP!

5 posters

Go down

We need more plaza RP! Empty We need more plaza RP!

Post  Unknown Sun Apr 07, 2013 8:49 pm

Now, I just wanted to mention, that today we had a lot of fun plaza RP. I now own the pharmacy, I have a couple workers, I had some coffee at the Nargodian and watched a guy get detained. Now, we need to do that more often, I don't see why everybody is scared of plaza RP.

So what I was thinking is why don't we take a trip back to a forum post I made a while ago that never really got accepted or denied: https://thecrew.forumotion.com/t794-ratio-improvements-poll-added

Now... Unless you are blind (And if you are, sorry man) You can clearly see that the poll won here. So why dafuq aren't we doing this? If we did this, it would make more plaza RP and that would attract more new users and that would mean more possible donations and then more regular users and this=MORE MONEY AND MORE EVERYTHING!

So, lets fucking do this before I shove my head in the microwave!
Unknown
Admin

Back to top Go down

We need more plaza RP! Empty Re: We need more plaza RP!

Post  Moose_hater Sun Apr 07, 2013 11:55 pm

You don't get ! God damnit. You shouldn't be complaining about plaza rp, you should be complaining about EVERYONE IN THE SLUMS. Every sector portion in the sense had a refugee/rebel now. Operation Downfall was a complete fail, even though it's not the rebels you should be complaining about. Let's see, there's now, how many fans? Three? Let's see:
Nazi Gang - Leader: Unit bravo
Black Gang - Leader: Unit bravo
Drugs Gang - Leader: Joe

Add you have probably noticed, they are all made by super admins, because if you don't have a super admin to apply you with CSS guns then your hand won't get very far. Unit bravo says that they were made to 'kill lolwebuls' but that is like to nothing of the case. I haven't ever seen Tyrone, or any of these gangs kill lol webuls. Yes, I haven't been on a lot do to the fact that I'm choosing sides . But I know for a fact thats the case. There should be arm operation kill every single refugee. Because there are to many. Rebels can easily take lol webuls it but their selves.
Moose_hater

Back to top Go down

Post  General Bravo Mon Apr 08, 2013 12:04 am

I think despite the poll, the ACs didn't want to go with it because such a ratio would leave ACs doing like, solitary passiveRP(ex: jerking off)because the ratio would only allow one or two at a time. So then the idea came up to just go "fuck it, if that's how it's gonna be, may as well murder everyone." And that failed.

That being said, one of the gangs will soon be moving into open conflict with the rebels, hopefully taking a life or two before going on a suicide offensive in the plaza, and CmD will be sending in the pain whenever he can until he's satisfied the rebels are done for.

Every post about lack of plazaRP is just a post complaining about excessive slumsRP in a different wrapper. Hence why I will once again move for the "fucking kill everything" route, because most rebels who haven't been IDed would likely still get meta'd to shit in the plaza, and the only other option is to lose more and more members after their complaining goes seemingly ignored. But keep in mind, some of you may have never had the chance to have a rebel char, and therefore don't know what it's like to have a char you can develop and interact more without a CP running up with his stunstick yelling for you to Isolate every 5 seconds.
General Bravo
General Bravo
Super Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Unknown Mon Apr 08, 2013 1:31 am

Then what we need to do, is we need to punish people that meta more brutally. And then rebels can come to plaza, and do plaza shit. For example, if you meta, you should be ass raped by G-man and then it will become a three some with Father Gregori. And this will continue to happen until you promise not to meta ever again. Failure to comply will result in Kleiner and Odessa joining into the orgy, and possibly a stalker.

If we made the meta punishment that brutal or possibly worse then people would most likely not do it.
Unknown
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jaquecz Mon Apr 08, 2013 1:33 am

UnitBravo342 wrote:I think despite the poll, the ACs didn't want to go with it because such a ratio would leave ACs doing like, solitary passiveRP(ex: jerking off)because the ratio would only allow one or two at a time. So then the idea came up to just go "fuck it, if that's how it's gonna be, may as well murder everyone." And that failed.

That being said, one of the gangs will soon be moving into open conflict with the rebels, hopefully taking a life or two before going on a suicide offensive in the plaza, and CmD will be sending in the pain whenever he can until he's satisfied the rebels are done for.

Every post about lack of plazaRP is just a post complaining about excessive slumsRP in a different wrapper. Hence why I will once again move for the "fucking kill everything" route, because most rebels who haven't been IDed would likely still get meta'd to shit in the plaza, and the only other option is to lose more and more members after their complaining goes seemingly ignored. But keep in mind, some of you may have never had the chance to have a rebel char, and therefore don't know what it's like to have a char you can develop and interact more without a CP running up with his stunstick yelling for you to Isolate every 5 seconds.

Lucky about nick? hah. You aren't really being lucky, thats just people not being total asswipes and metaing for once. and for the fuck it and kill everything route, when it ocmes to the CCA, make sure nobody talks about it in OOC and doesn't give any hints in OOC chat so that none of the refugees decide to go and be like "OH LOOK SWEEP" /me flags down "LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL U CANT GET ME NAO LLOLOLOLOL"
Jaquecz
Jaquecz

Back to top Go down

Post  General Bravo Mon Apr 08, 2013 1:39 am

We wouldn't even need to talk in OOC. I've noticed that when people see 5 or 6 CCA up with an OTA and/or a DvL+, they flag to citizen characters or even their CCA/OTA. I've pioneered a new idea to try and get around that to where most of the fight is with NPCs, and then when they get boxed into a building or something, player chars get deployed. As of now, that's just an idea that'll need more testing.

And Dark Possum, fixing the meta doesn't fix everything. The issue here has many facets to it.
General Bravo
General Bravo
Super Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Unknown Mon Apr 08, 2013 10:44 am

But, just as much fun can be had in the plaza. Anybody remember bone gang? They are still around, just no longer in mass numbers. Lots of gangs would be able to be in the plaza without meta or just dying, that had been proven.

The thing is, people just choose not to come to the plaza because for some epic reason the slums is just more fun to them. Rebels would be able to go to plaza without meta as long as there desc isn't | Is a Rebel | Has Rebel Clothes | Shit Load of Guns on Back | Likes to Kill people | because some people don't know how to tell the difference if that desc is even legit. Because the rebels have different desc's for in the slums then they do for plaza and all that shiz, it sometimes confuses people and creates situations like this:

CCA 1: Hold it right there!
|Obvious Rebel|: What do you need?
CCA 1: LOOC Your desc... Im gonna keel you now...
|Obvious Rebel: LOOC ...
CCA 1: On the wall!
Obvious Rebel: What did I do?
CCA 1: You want a non-compliance verdict?

And then, yeah. That shit has happen, have seen it happen. We fix that and possibly some other things and then they can come to plaza and make the game more fun, no problem.
Unknown
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris10023 Wed Apr 10, 2013 10:20 am

UnitBravo342 wrote: "fuck it, if that's how it's gonna be, may as well murder everyone." And that failed.

didn't you try that on Monday night only to descend the entire plaza into utter chaos?
Chris10023
Chris10023
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  General Bravo Wed Apr 10, 2013 10:32 am

I think you've got that confused with the Minge Holocaust that happened around then. Bodies literally piled up from that shit. And yes, I did try to get RP school going, but next thing I know there's like 3 people punchwhoring a CP to death. It reminds me of the chaotic times in the ancient Clockwork test server with the "minge horde". Such things, of course, will not be tolerated.
General Bravo
General Bravo
Super Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris10023 Wed Apr 10, 2013 10:59 am

UnitBravo342 wrote:I think you've got that confused with the Minge Holocaust that happened around then. Bodies literally piled up from that shit. And yes, I did try to get RP school going, but next thing I know there's like 3 people punchwhoring a CP to death. It reminds me of the chaotic times in the ancient Clockwork test server with the "minge horde". Such things, of course, will not be tolerated.

As far as I know you had Mahunik, Holler and Myself there to help RP school people, you could have asked for help.
Chris10023
Chris10023
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  General Bravo Wed Apr 10, 2013 11:34 am

I asked in OP chat but nobody came or even so much as responded.
General Bravo
General Bravo
Super Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris10023 Wed Apr 10, 2013 11:36 am

UnitBravo342 wrote:I asked in OP chat but nobody came or even so much as responded.

I didn't see it, so I apologize for that, although you could've either PMed me or messaged me through Steam
Chris10023
Chris10023
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jaquecz Thu Apr 11, 2013 9:15 pm

Jaquecz
Jaquecz

Back to top Go down

Post  General Bravo Thu Apr 11, 2013 9:17 pm

It was there earlier. We, like most servers, have times of higher activity in which the plazaRP will be higher.
General Bravo
General Bravo
Super Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jaquecz Thu Apr 11, 2013 9:26 pm

UnitBravo342 wrote:It was there earlier. We, like most servers, have times of higher activity in which the plazaRP will be higher.
We still could've flagged down and rp'd in the plaza for once.
Jaquecz
Jaquecz

Back to top Go down

Post  General Bravo Thu Apr 11, 2013 11:05 pm

So the plazaRP we were doing before the pop died down didn't count? I'm not getting your logic.
General Bravo
General Bravo
Super Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jaquecz Thu Apr 11, 2013 11:19 pm

UnitBravo342 wrote:So the plazaRP we were doing before the pop died down didn't count? I'm not getting your logic.
We must be playing a diffrent game, because i didn't see any plaza rp, i just saw a huge amount of CCA and no citizens, the only citizens on were AFK. This "plazaRP" you speak of must've happened sometime after i left the server.
Jaquecz
Jaquecz

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down