The Crew
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Hello World.
Sum Shit About Vortigaunts and teh Lambda Beeatchs EmptySun Apr 02, 2023 6:06 pm by DIABLO258

» God damn, 10 whole years.
Sum Shit About Vortigaunts and teh Lambda Beeatchs EmptySun Apr 02, 2023 6:02 pm by DIABLO258

» Citizen, Apply.
Sum Shit About Vortigaunts and teh Lambda Beeatchs EmptyFri Nov 19, 2021 1:52 am by DIABLO258

» These LONG years.
Sum Shit About Vortigaunts and teh Lambda Beeatchs EmptyFri Nov 19, 2021 12:44 am by DIABLO258

» You know what?
Sum Shit About Vortigaunts and teh Lambda Beeatchs EmptyTue Oct 20, 2020 3:39 am by Cergis

» I won't leave you
Sum Shit About Vortigaunts and teh Lambda Beeatchs EmptyThu Apr 30, 2020 5:03 pm by Lt.FallenAngel

» reminiscing of old times
Sum Shit About Vortigaunts and teh Lambda Beeatchs EmptyWed Mar 11, 2020 12:22 am by Gremnkai

» I wonder if
Sum Shit About Vortigaunts and teh Lambda Beeatchs EmptyMon Apr 04, 2016 9:58 pm by Gremnkai

» Good Memories.
Sum Shit About Vortigaunts and teh Lambda Beeatchs EmptySun Apr 03, 2016 2:04 pm by General Bravo

» can't actually reply to anything
Sum Shit About Vortigaunts and teh Lambda Beeatchs EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 6:46 pm by Moose_hater

Sum Shit About Vortigaunts and teh Lambda Beeatchs

3 posters

Go down

Sum Shit About Vortigaunts and teh Lambda Beeatchs Empty Sum Shit About Vortigaunts and teh Lambda Beeatchs

Post  Corestealer Fri Apr 12, 2013 10:53 pm

So I was wondering, is it easier for a vortigaunt to allowed in the resistance? Like have a Lambda armband and dat shit. Anyways On my Vortic-...er Gaunt, I have saved Franklin's life, Healed Jenny's bullet wound AND I am one of the two last vortigaunts in the slums. Enough about me everyone knows Vortigaunts always get open hands into the resistance (Why? 1. They hate the combine. 2. they have fucking MAGIC!) so when you get freed they are just like "Looka vortigaunt (Vorticock) and have him be our anti G-man guy! (Sex Slave).
Tell Me what you think
Corestealer
Corestealer
Respected

Back to top Go down

Sum Shit About Vortigaunts and teh Lambda Beeatchs Empty Re: Sum Shit About Vortigaunts and teh Lambda Beeatchs

Post  Moose_hater Sun Apr 14, 2013 4:12 am

I don't get it, what do you want? An armband so you can put it on your description?
Moose_hater

Back to top Go down

Sum Shit About Vortigaunts and teh Lambda Beeatchs Empty Re: Sum Shit About Vortigaunts and teh Lambda Beeatchs

Post  Corestealer Sun Apr 14, 2013 4:19 pm

Moose_hater wrote:I don't get it, what do you want? An armband so you can put it on your description?

No, I am just wondering if it easier for Vorts to become a Lambda member than Refugees
Corestealer
Corestealer
Respected

Back to top Go down

Post  Noobstrike Sun Apr 14, 2013 5:06 pm

Vorts shouldn't even need armbands. Imagine how weird that would like. Vorts r pretty anorexic.

And why are there 3+ of them now. What happened to using tools and combine codes to free them.

I see them running around with green colored lights and raiding hide outs togather. Like come on.

Vorts are good healers- but can't wear any sort of bullet protection.
While amazing fighters up close, they know guns can end it for them. Like if they're arms or heads are punctured, it can ruin they're abilitys. Just once.

Their energy starts in their torsos, and channels to their head, than through their arms, and out to w/e they're doing.

Not to mention all vorts are naturally wise, slow, and calm. Not energetic, brave, and fast paced.

Unless they're fighting antlions. Those ep 2 guys were badass.
Noobstrike
Noobstrike
Super Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down