The Crew
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Hello World.
Fuckingfuckityfucckfuckfickuckfuck.... EmptySun Apr 02, 2023 6:06 pm by DIABLO258

» God damn, 10 whole years.
Fuckingfuckityfucckfuckfickuckfuck.... EmptySun Apr 02, 2023 6:02 pm by DIABLO258

» Citizen, Apply.
Fuckingfuckityfucckfuckfickuckfuck.... EmptyFri Nov 19, 2021 1:52 am by DIABLO258

» These LONG years.
Fuckingfuckityfucckfuckfickuckfuck.... EmptyFri Nov 19, 2021 12:44 am by DIABLO258

» You know what?
Fuckingfuckityfucckfuckfickuckfuck.... EmptyTue Oct 20, 2020 3:39 am by Cergis

» I won't leave you
Fuckingfuckityfucckfuckfickuckfuck.... EmptyThu Apr 30, 2020 5:03 pm by Lt.FallenAngel

» reminiscing of old times
Fuckingfuckityfucckfuckfickuckfuck.... EmptyWed Mar 11, 2020 12:22 am by Gremnkai

» I wonder if
Fuckingfuckityfucckfuckfickuckfuck.... EmptyMon Apr 04, 2016 9:58 pm by Gremnkai

» Good Memories.
Fuckingfuckityfucckfuckfickuckfuck.... EmptySun Apr 03, 2016 2:04 pm by General Bravo

» can't actually reply to anything
Fuckingfuckityfucckfuckfickuckfuck.... EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 6:46 pm by Moose_hater

Fuckingfuckityfucckfuckfickuckfuck....

+6
D-Lop
wtf
Trippy
Burnt Leaf
General Bravo
Noobstrike
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Fuckingfuckityfucckfuckfickuckfuck.... Empty Fuckingfuckityfucckfuckfickuckfuck....

Post  Noobstrike Fri Nov 23, 2012 12:19 pm

Shitniggercuntwipeasscrack
FuckinBronyMusic
WhycantIstophittingreplay
Someoneneedstokillmerightnow
NOW
Noobstrike
Noobstrike
Super Admin

Back to top Go down

Fuckingfuckityfucckfuckfickuckfuck.... Empty Re: Fuckingfuckityfucckfuckfickuckfuck....

Post  General Bravo Fri Nov 23, 2012 1:01 pm

"<:: All units, move in."
"<:: Amputate."
*lots of gunfire and shit*
"<:: Final verdict administered."
General Bravo
General Bravo
Super Admin

Back to top Go down

Fuckingfuckityfucckfuckfickuckfuck.... Empty Re: Fuckingfuckityfucckfuckfickuckfuck....

Post  Noobstrike Fri Nov 23, 2012 3:55 pm

unitbravo342 wrote:"<:: All units, move in."
"<:: Amputate."
*lots of gunfire and shit*
"<:: Final verdict administered."
*Pink stickynote falls ouet of newbs ded body*
"Kthx,bai!"
*On back is a list of 703 bronyshitniggercuntwipe songs*
Noobstrike
Noobstrike
Super Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  General Bravo Fri Nov 23, 2012 4:19 pm

/me reads it
"<:: Report this to the SeC. It seems that there is a larger group of 10-107Ms than we initially anticipated."
General Bravo
General Bravo
Super Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Noobstrike Fri Nov 23, 2012 4:47 pm

*Unit goes into sextors offuce with noet*
"Sextor! I r find noet on ded gai! Bad menz listen to bad music and iz bad for economy and plane and we mast stap dem!" saed the yoonit
*Sextor pulls of hur heedphoenz*
"Wut?" said sextor
*Pony music blares from heedphoenz*
*Unit yells "OHSHITYIGGITYDIGGITY WACK DAWG!?" and runs from offuce*
*Unit runz up to unitbravooe and tellz stuff*
Noobstrike
Noobstrike
Super Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Burnt Leaf Fri Nov 23, 2012 7:15 pm

Do not be sad Noob. Being a brony is like smoking weed. Its glorious!
Burnt Leaf
Burnt Leaf
Respected

Back to top Go down

Post  Trippy Fri Nov 23, 2012 8:09 pm

Burnt Leaf (Greek) wrote:Do not be sad Noob. Being a brony is like smoking weed. Its glorious!

This brony shit has gotten out of hand, i can understand some of it but really try to keep it under control.
Trippy
Trippy
Respected

Back to top Go down

Post  wtf Fri Nov 23, 2012 11:04 pm

Community of Bronies = Shit
Brony's Music Creators = Opposite of the Opposite of the Opposite of shit
wtf
wtf

Back to top Go down

Post  Noobstrike Fri Nov 23, 2012 11:32 pm

Suidispar wrote:Community of Bronies = Shit
Brony's Music Creators = Opposite of the Opposite of the Opposite of shit
Eyup.
Noobstrike
Noobstrike
Super Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Nov 23, 2012 11:41 pm

Burnt Leaf (Greek) wrote:Do not be sad Noob. Being a brony is like smoking weed. Its glorious!

You fucking fuckshit whorebag cunt, Bronies are autistic children who like to flap their small dicks around to R64 and little girls. Weed is and always will be 100x more amazing than MLP. You've probably not even participated in smoking weed. Dubstep is also a bad idea, Its not talent, Its just someone who knows how to keep a rhythm and press buttons and hop around like a spastic idiot.

Back to top Go down

Post  D-Lop Fri Nov 23, 2012 11:50 pm

Bronies? *Shivers, then pukes on myself*
D-Lop
D-Lop
Respected

Location : Inside a big ass trumpet, coincedentally near DIABLO.

Back to top Go down

Post  General Bravo Sat Nov 24, 2012 1:04 am

"<:: All units, large group of 10-107Ms massing at unknown location. BOLO for suspects wearing bright colored clothing, possibly pink or rainbowed, or wearing something referencing the term 'brony.' Verdict: immediate amputation, all suspects. All units, move in."
General Bravo
General Bravo
Super Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Nov 24, 2012 1:11 am

[quote="unitbravo342"]"<:: All units, large group of 10-107Ms massing at unknown location. BOLO for suspects wearing bright colored clothing, possibly pink or rainbowed, or wearing something referencing the term 'brony.' Verdict: immediate amputation, all suspects. All units, move in."[/quo
<::"Sektor Commandar authorizing dark matter artillery and bombing run on our position, Override core sequence and overload data stream system core operations, Blow the nexus; Cannot risk infection spreading. Incinerating residential block, OTA units dispatched to amputate all survivors and units on sight"

Back to top Go down

Post  Gremnkai Sat Nov 24, 2012 10:59 am

I have a feeling I'm not welcome here......
Gremnkai
Gremnkai
Respected

Back to top Go down

Post  wtf Sat Nov 24, 2012 11:11 am

<::"Sektor Commandar authorizing dark matter artillery and bombing run on our position, Override core sequence and overload data stream system core operations, Blow the nexus; Cannot risk infection spreading. Incinerating residential block, OTA units dispatched to amputate all survivors and units on sight"
I know it's a plague
but that's harsh if this would actually take place in HL2RP
should just brainwash them
wtf
wtf

Back to top Go down

Post  General Bravo Sat Nov 24, 2012 11:15 am

"<:: Official union protocol for 10-107M infected units is immediate transport to Nova Prospekt for cognitive reprogramming. Nexus destruction unnecessary. All uncompromised units move to my 10-20 for continued sector sweep for social infection."
General Bravo
General Bravo
Super Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Noobstrike Sat Nov 24, 2012 11:34 am

Implying that you wouldnt just
>rape
all of them
Noobstrike
Noobstrike
Super Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  General Bravo Sat Nov 24, 2012 11:38 am

(what the hell do you think we're doing)
General Bravo
General Bravo
Super Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Nov 24, 2012 8:11 pm

unitbravo342 wrote:"<:: Official union protocol for 10-107M infected units is immediate transport to Nova Prospekt for cognitive reprogramming. Nexus destruction unnecessary. All uncompromised units move to my 10-20 for continued sector sweep for social infection."

<:: "Shut Up UU-MeG.00864, Core bypass in progress. Core overload is at 8.7%"

Back to top Go down

Post  General Bravo Sat Nov 24, 2012 9:08 pm

"<:: Attention all units, Sectorial Command infection advanced beyond repair. NOVA units move in, attempt shutdown of core bypass. GHOST units, continue pursuit of 10-107M presence. All other units, I am assuming field command. Move to my 10-20 and prepare for deactivation of Sectorial, by force if necessary. Urban sector cohesion mandated by Union protocol. Code Sacrifice, Coagulate, Plan."
General Bravo
General Bravo
Super Admin

Back to top Go down

Fuckingfuckityfucckfuckfickuckfuck.... Empty Noep

Post  Noobstrike Sat Nov 24, 2012 11:38 pm

unitbravo342 wrote:"<:: Attention all units, Sectorial Command infection advanced beyond repair. NOVA units move in, attempt shutdown of core bypass. GHOST units, continue pursuit of 10-107M presence. All other units, I am assuming field command. Move to my 10-20 and prepare for deactivation of Sectorial, by force if necessary. Urban sector cohesion mandated by Union protocol. Code Sacrifice, Coagulate, Plan."

*all uf unitbravos Novas charge da sextors office and run across bridge*
*the swaud leedur EpU with a shotgun opens nexus door and they breach doar*
*dey all stawp ded in thar trax and staer*
*EpU points and yells "ERRRRRRRRRMHHHHHHGAWWWWD!!!*(bad actinglol)
>Sector 007 is standing on flipped ovur desk head bobing with headphones whilegiant army of pony npcs stan rdy to attack yoonits.
>many hary neck beards wth advaced magical gunz and rainbowtanktops take aim at yoonits
*EpU Yells out "Sextor i am kill u!*
>sextor gives evil red eye stairr at nova epu and says:
"Fluttershy is best pone." followed by deranged war cry
>Neckbeards andpony things attack the yoonits
*Yoonits repsond by opening fire*
>during distractin of fight sextor goes in2 broadcast room and arms rainbownuke.

2 b cunt tinooed.
Noobstrike
Noobstrike
Super Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Trippy Sun Nov 25, 2012 12:29 am

Noobstrike wrote:
unitbravo342 wrote:"<:: Attention all units, Sectorial Command infection advanced beyond repair. NOVA units move in, attempt shutdown of core bypass. GHOST units, continue pursuit of 10-107M presence. All other units, I am assuming field command. Move to my 10-20 and prepare for deactivation of Sectorial, by force if necessary. Urban sector cohesion mandated by Union protocol. Code Sacrifice, Coagulate, Plan."

*all uf unitbravos Novas charge da sextors office and run across bridge*
*the swaud leedur EpU with a shotgun opens nexus door and they breach doar*
*dey all stawp ded in thar trax and staer*
*EpU points and yells "ERRRRRRRRRMHHHHHHGAWWWWD!!!*(bad actinglol)
>Sector 007 is standing on flipped ovur desk head bobing with headphones whilegiant army of pony npcs stan rdy to attack yoonits.
>many hary neck beards wth advaced magical gunz and rainbowtanktops take aim at yoonits
*EpU Yells out "Sextor i am kill u!*
>sextor gives evil red eye stairr at nova epu and says:
"Fluttershy is best pone." followed by deranged war cry
>Neckbeards andpony things attack the yoonits
*Yoonits repsond by opening fire*
>during distractin of fight sextor goes in2 broadcast room and arms rainbownuke.

2 b cunt tinooed.

Fuckingfuckityfucckfuckfickuckfuck.... 156185__UNOPT__safe_pinkie-pie_animated_spoiler-s03e03_nigel-thornberry

Fuckingfuckityfucckfuckfickuckfuck.... 158195__UNOPT__safe_pinkie-pie_animated_too-many-pinkie-pies_naruto
Trippy
Trippy
Respected

Back to top Go down

Post  General Bravo Sun Nov 25, 2012 1:34 am

K. Well.
"<:: All units, prepare for widespread engagement. Social infection widespread. Emergency activation of all reserve CCA and OTA units. Emergency activation of all available synth units. Harden all strongpoints. Ensure prevention of detonation of probable explosive device by hostile units. All currently engaged units, apply forward pressure. Administer immediate amputation, all hostiles."
Fuckingfuckityfucckfuckfickuckfuck.... Combine-images-combine-overwatch-14723453-1041-394

Fuckingfuckityfucckfuckfickuckfuck.... COTAFormation

"<:: Patrol units, amputate all individuals suspected to have social infection."
Fuckingfuckityfucckfuckfickuckfuck.... Police_brutality
General Bravo
General Bravo
Super Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Burnt Leaf Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:46 am

<:: "GAH! THERE ARE TOO MANY OF THEM! GRAAAAGH! WH-WHAT IS THIS? NO! NO! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO- RRRRRRRRRRR..........RRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAA......RRRRRAAAAAAAAAARITY IS BEST PONY! MY LITTLE PONEH! MY LITTLE PONEH! AAAAHAHAHAHA! MY LITTLE PONY! I USED TO WONDER WHAT FRIENDSHIP COULD BEEEH!
Burnt Leaf
Burnt Leaf
Respected

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Nov 25, 2012 12:17 pm

My hope for this clan and my love for its people has melted quicker than anything that has melted in the history of matter and chemicals, You guys clearly don't got anything under control or the ability to refrain from moderate-retardation and or being an autistic cunt.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum