The Crew
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Hello World.
Event time! EmptySun Apr 02, 2023 6:06 pm by DIABLO258

» God damn, 10 whole years.
Event time! EmptySun Apr 02, 2023 6:02 pm by DIABLO258

» Citizen, Apply.
Event time! EmptyFri Nov 19, 2021 1:52 am by DIABLO258

» These LONG years.
Event time! EmptyFri Nov 19, 2021 12:44 am by DIABLO258

» You know what?
Event time! EmptyTue Oct 20, 2020 3:39 am by Cergis

» I won't leave you
Event time! EmptyThu Apr 30, 2020 5:03 pm by Lt.FallenAngel

» reminiscing of old times
Event time! EmptyWed Mar 11, 2020 12:22 am by Gremnkai

» I wonder if
Event time! EmptyMon Apr 04, 2016 9:58 pm by Gremnkai

» Good Memories.
Event time! EmptySun Apr 03, 2016 2:04 pm by General Bravo

» can't actually reply to anything
Event time! EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 6:46 pm by Moose_hater

Event time!

Go down

Event time! Empty Event time!

Post  DIABLO258 Sun Mar 03, 2013 2:48 pm

The time the event will take place is 4:00PM CENTRAL.

But, I am opening the server with the event map at #:45pm CENTRAL so people can get here early and be ready.

Now let me let all of you in on some advice. This is going to be a difficult event. People are going to die. Maybe not PK's. But if you do die, just try and run back into what ever is going on. The PK will be decided later, or instantly.

Also, the CCA need to work together. Do not go off alone. Do not take small weapons, even if the rules say so (SeC i am looking at you.). Desperate times call for desperate measures, even the higher ups know when to break rules. But really, I want to see team work here between Units and OTA. I want to see the OTa putting up turrents at points. Each OTA can set a turret, just PM me that. There is a weapon cache in one of the houses for you all to set up in. The house is a safe zone, but you will never win by sitting in there forever.

Citizens, this is a new place. Its fresh, its open, you are intrigued, yet terrified. Do what the CCA ask, and take risks. This could be your last moment in life. You may not make it out of here alive. If the CCA need you to do something bold and extreme, you should do it. To save your friends. Or to save yourself. But also take remembrance in the fact that you are also not invincible.

CWU, Biotics, you both are with the citizens. You arnt so different from one another.
DIABLO258
DIABLO258
Owner

https://thecrew.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down