The Crew
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Hello World.
Map switch event Roster. EmptySun Apr 02, 2023 6:06 pm by DIABLO258

» God damn, 10 whole years.
Map switch event Roster. EmptySun Apr 02, 2023 6:02 pm by DIABLO258

» Citizen, Apply.
Map switch event Roster. EmptyFri Nov 19, 2021 1:52 am by DIABLO258

» These LONG years.
Map switch event Roster. EmptyFri Nov 19, 2021 12:44 am by DIABLO258

» You know what?
Map switch event Roster. EmptyTue Oct 20, 2020 3:39 am by Cergis

» I won't leave you
Map switch event Roster. EmptyThu Apr 30, 2020 5:03 pm by Lt.FallenAngel

» reminiscing of old times
Map switch event Roster. EmptyWed Mar 11, 2020 12:22 am by Gremnkai

» I wonder if
Map switch event Roster. EmptyMon Apr 04, 2016 9:58 pm by Gremnkai

» Good Memories.
Map switch event Roster. EmptySun Apr 03, 2016 2:04 pm by General Bravo

» can't actually reply to anything
Map switch event Roster. EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 6:46 pm by Moose_hater

Map switch event Roster.

+9
Jaquecz
Ashes
Moose_hater
Precinct Helghast
Masey
Burnt Leaf
Gremnkai
General Bravo
DIABLO258
13 posters

Go down

Map switch event Roster. Empty Map switch event Roster.

Post  DIABLO258 Sat Mar 02, 2013 2:53 pm

For the map switching event, I am gonna ask that people apply for the faction they want to play. These factions will be limited to whom I accept, the rest will play as citizens, or a different faction (if accepted to that one).

The factions are Enslaved Biotic, CCA, CWU, and OTA. You are not applying to "get" these whitelists. You are applying to "use" these whitelists "during" the event. When the event is over, you will be allowed to use the whitelists you earned before the event took place. No worries.

How many am I accepting? Well, based on what is going to happen, the only ones I really should watch the count for is CCA and OTA. But I will limit CWU and Biotics as well simply because the event story doesn't have 5 Biotics and 4 CWU's and one citizen. I hope you catch my drift.

Here is the count I am looking for:

Biotic: 1

________

When these are all filled, I will remove them from the list allowed to apply for.

The application for all factions looks like this:

-----------------------------------
Copy and paste this into this thread!

Steam name:
Whitelist you wish to use:
Character name:
Steam ID:

The story goes like this. Your character has boarded Transportation Train #2. Your train was unlucky enough to break down on a bridge at the coast of what was the Atlantic ocean. You are forced out of the train, with Transportation Train #3 close behind you. Do you understand?: (Yes/No)

Fear RP is highly needed within this event. You are in the middle of no where, stranded. You are not in the safest place. You are scared. Do you understand?: (Yes/No)

Regardless of your Faction, the CCA are in charge. They are smarter with this situation, and they are the only ones who can get you safely out of it. Its wise to do what they say, or the odds of you getting out alive are very grim. Do you understand?: (Yes/No)

I am making a list of who is allowed to use what whitelist, if you are caught changing to a different whitelist while the event is still in play, you will be kicked. Do you understand and agree to this?: (Yes I agree/No, I don't agree)

---------------------------------------------------

This event will take place on Sunday 3/3/2013.
Join the steam community group for an instant update telling you when the event is on.

"The Crew - HL2 Serious Role Playing Community" <--- Thats the name of the group.

Last edited by DIABLO258 on Tue Apr 23, 2013 7:53 am; edited 4 times in total
DIABLO258
DIABLO258
Owner

https://thecrew.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Map switch event Roster. Empty Re: Map switch event Roster.

Post  General Bravo Sat Mar 02, 2013 3:07 pm

Steam name: UnitBravo342
Whitelist you wish to use: Overwatch Transhuman Arm
Character name: OTA-ECHO.OPM-27766
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:33563312

The story goes like this. Your character has boarded Transportation Train #2. Your train was unlucky enough to break down on a bridge at the coast of what was the Atlantic ocean. You are forced out of the train, with Transportation Train #3 close behind you. Do you understand?: (Yes/No)

Fear RP is highly needed within this event. You are in the middle of no where, stranded. You are not in the safest place. You are scared. Do you understand?: (Yes/No)
(well, I understand fearRP is needed for those who would have it. OTAs don't have, um, emotion at all, so yeah)

Regardless of your Faction, the CCA are in charge. They are smarter with this situation, and they are the only ones who can get you safely out of it. Its wise to do what they say, or the odds of you getting out alive are very grim. Do you understand?: (Yes/No)

I am making a list of who is allowed to use what whitelist, if you are caught changing to a different whitelist while the event is still in play, you will be kicked. Do you understand and agree to this?: (Yes I agree/No, I don't agree)

General Bravo
General Bravo
Super Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gremnkai Sat Mar 02, 2013 3:13 pm

Steam name: Gremnkai Le Pope Killer
Whitelist you wish to use: CCA
Character name: CCA-C18-CORE-03.XXXXX
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:19271072

The story goes like this. Your character has boarded Transportation Train #2. Your train was unlucky enough to break down on a bridge at the coast of what was the Atlantic ocean. You are forced out of the train, with Transportation Train #3 close behind you. Do you understand?: Yes

Fear RP is highly needed within this event. You are in the middle of no where, stranded. You are not in the safest place. You are scared. Do you understand?: Yes

Regardless of your Faction, the CCA are in charge. They are smarter with this situation, and they are the only ones who can get you safely out of it. Its wise to do what they say, or the odds of you getting out alive are very grim. Do you understand?: Yes

I am making a list of who is allowed to use what whitelist, if you are caught changing to a different whitelist while the event is still in play, you will be kicked. Do you understand and agree to this?: Yes
Gremnkai
Gremnkai
Respected

Back to top Go down

Post  DIABLO258 Sat Mar 02, 2013 3:13 pm

UnitBravo342 - ACCEPTED

Good, and yes I get that OTA's don't have emotion. Just keep an eye out for people who don't FearRP. Its really required here.

Gremnkai Le Pope Killer - ACCEPTED

Good, looking forward to seeing what you're made of out there.
DIABLO258
DIABLO258
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post  Burnt Leaf Sat Mar 02, 2013 3:21 pm

Steam name: Greek (Burnt Leaf)
Whitelist you wish to use: CWU
Character name: Akio Yamamoto
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:3481615

The story goes like this. Your character has boarded Transportation Train #2. Your train was unlucky enough to break down on a bridge at the coast of what was the Atlantic ocean. You are forced out of the train, with Transportation Train #3 close behind you. Do you understand?: Yes.

Fear RP is highly needed within this event. You are in the middle of no where, stranded. You are not in the safest place. You are scared. Do you understand?: Yes.

Regardless of your Faction, the CCA are in charge. They are smarter with this situation, and they are the only ones who can get you safely out of it. Its wise to do what they say, or the odds of you getting out alive are very grim. Do you understand?: Yes.

I am making a list of who is allowed to use what whitelist, if you are caught changing to a different whitelist while the event is still in play, you will be kicked. Do you understand and agree to this?: Yes, I agree.
Burnt Leaf
Burnt Leaf
Respected

Back to top Go down

Map switch event Roster. Empty This is going to be interesting.

Post  Masey Sat Mar 02, 2013 3:23 pm

Steam name: @Masey
Whitelist you wish to use: My CCA whitelist
Character name: CCA-C18-GHOST-03.76011
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:25779416

The story goes like this. Your character has boarded Transportation Train #2. Your train was unlucky enough to break down on a bridge at the coast of what was the Atlantic ocean. You are forced out of the train, with Transportation Train #3 close behind you. Do you understand?: Yes

Fear RP is highly needed within this event. You are in the middle of no where, stranded. You are not in the safest place. You are scared. Do you understand?: Yes

Regardless of your Faction, the CCA are in charge. They are smarter with this situation, and they are the only ones who can get you safely out of it. Its wise to do what they say, or the odds of you getting out alive are very grim. Do you understand?: Yes

I am making a list of who is allowed to use what whitelist, if you are caught changing to a different whitelist while the event is still in play, you will be kicked. Do you understand and agree to this?: Yes
Masey
Masey
Respected

Back to top Go down

Map switch event Roster. Empty Re:Roaster

Post  Precinct Helghast Sat Mar 02, 2013 3:28 pm

Steam name: Briefcase guy
Whitelist you wish to use: Overwatch TransHuman Arm
Character name: OTA-BLADE-OWS-23811
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:52906888

Fear RP is highly needed within this event. You are in the middle of no where, stranded. You are not in the safest place. You are scared. Do you understand?: Yes (Except OTA though.. right?)

Precinct Helghast
Precinct Helghast
Obsidian Donator

Back to top Go down

Post  Moose_hater Sat Mar 02, 2013 3:30 pm

Steam name: ДμςŦľΠ
Whitelist you wish to use: CCA Whitelist
Character name: CCA-C18-CORE-04.13370
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:42325119

The story goes like this. Your character has boarded Transportation Train #2. Your train was unlucky enough to break down on a bridge at the coast of what was the Atlantic ocean. You are forced out of the train, with Transportation Train #3 close behind you. Do you understand?: (Yes)

Fear RP is highly needed within this event. You are in the middle of no where, stranded. You are not in the safest place. You are scared. Do you understand?: (Yes)

Regardless of your Faction, the CCA are in charge. They are smarter with this situation, and they are the only ones who can get you safely out of it. Its wise to do what they say, or the odds of you getting out alive are very grim. Do you understand?: (Yes)

I am making a list of who is allowed to use what whitelist, if you are caught changing to a different whitelist while the event is still in play, you will be kicked. Do you understand and agree to this?: (Yes, I agree)
Moose_hater

Back to top Go down

Post  DIABLO258 Sat Mar 02, 2013 3:41 pm

ДμςŦľΠ - ACCEPTED

Ah yes, another CORE. Welcome to Transportation Train #2. I hope you enjoy your ride.

Briefcase guy - ACCEPTED

An OTA? Sweeeeet.
The OTA apps are now closed!

@Masey - ACCEPTED

Cool. Remember to follow the rules!

Greek (Burnt Leaf) - ACCEPTED

The only CWU to be in the event right here!
CWU apps are now closed!

DIABLO258
DIABLO258
Owner

Back to top Go down

Map switch event Roster. Empty Dat Applicationess

Post  Ashes Sat Mar 02, 2013 4:20 pm

Steam name: Asche
Whitelist you wish to use: CCA
Character name: CCA-C18-HELIX-03.92045
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:40866245

The story goes like this. Your character has boarded Transportation Train #2. Your train was unlucky enough to break down on a bridge at the coast of what was the Atlantic ocean. You are forced out of the train, with Transportation Train #3 close behind you. Do you understand?: (Yes)

Fear RP is highly needed within this event. You are in the middle of no where, stranded. You are not in the safest place. You are scared. Do you understand?: (Yes)

Regardless of your Faction, the CCA are in charge. They are smarter with this situation, and they are the only ones who can get you safely out of it. Its wise to do what they say, or the odds of you getting out alive are very grim. Do you understand?: (Yes)

I am making a list of who is allowed to use what whitelist, if you are caught changing to a different whitelist while the event is still in play, you will be kicked. Do you understand and agree to this?: (Yes I agree.)
Ashes
Ashes
Silver Donator

Back to top Go down

Map switch event Roster. Empty Le post

Post  Jaquecz Sat Mar 02, 2013 6:52 pm

Steam name:Jaquecz
Whitelist you wish to use:CCA
Character name:CCA-C18-CORE.06.01422
Steam ID:STEAM_0:1: 42590752

Jaquecz
Jaquecz

Back to top Go down

Map switch event Roster. Empty avpralienwarrior's Event App

Post  avpralienwarrior Sat Mar 02, 2013 7:41 pm

Copy and paste this into this thread!

Steam name:avpralienwarrior
Character name:CCA-C18-CORE.06.40337
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:51817040

The story goes like this. Your character has boarded Transportation Train #2. Your train was unlucky enough to break down on a bridge at the coast of what was the Atlantic ocean. You are forced out of the train, with Transportation Train #3 close behind you. Do you understand?: (Yes/No) Yes

Fear RP is highly needed within this event. You are in the middle of no where, stranded. You are not in the safest place. You are scared. Do you understand?: (Yes/No) Yes

Regardless of your Faction, the CCA are in charge. They are smarter with this situation, and they are the only ones who can get you safely out of it. Its wise to do what they say, or the odds of you getting out alive are very grim. Do you understand?: (Yes/No) Yes

I am making a list of who is allowed to use what whitelist, if you are caught changing to a different whitelist while the event is still in play, you will be kicked. Do you understand and agree to this?: (Yes I agree/No, I don't agree) Yes, I agree.
avpralienwarrior
avpralienwarrior
Gold Donator

Back to top Go down

Post  DIABLO258 Sat Mar 02, 2013 7:50 pm

Asche - ACCEPTED

Welcome to the coast.

Jaquecz - ACCEPTED

Yup, you're in.
CCA Apps are now closed!

avpralienwarrior - DENIED

Sorry, but the other 5 CCA applications were submitted before you applied. Please apply for Biotic before someone else if you wish!
DIABLO258
DIABLO258
Owner

Back to top Go down

Map switch event Roster. Empty Biotic Application

Post  Corestealer Sat Mar 02, 2013 8:57 pm

Steam name: mclangemc (or A| Corestealer)
Whitelist you wish to use: Enslaved Biotic
Character name: Cahl' nuk
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:50701499

The story goes like this. Your character has boarded Transportation Train #2. Your train was unlucky enough to break down on a bridge at the coast of what was the Atlantic ocean. You are forced out of the train, with Transportation Train #3 close behind you. Do you understand?: Yes I understand

Fear RP is highly needed within this event. You are in the middle of no where, stranded. You are not in the safest place. You are scared. Do you understand?: Yes I understand

Regardless of your Faction, the CCA are in charge. They are smarter with this situation, and they are the only ones who can get you safely out of it. Its wise to do what they say, or the odds of you getting out alive are very grim. Do you understand?: Yes I understand

I am making a list of who is allowed to use what whitelist, if you are caught changing to a different whitelist while the event is still in play, you will be kicked. Do you understand and agree to this?: Yes I agree
Corestealer
Corestealer
Respected

Back to top Go down

Post  DIABLO258 Sat Mar 02, 2013 10:43 pm

mclangemc - DENIED

Sorry, but you currently do not have a Enslaved Biotic whitelist.
DIABLO258
DIABLO258
Owner

Back to top Go down

Map switch event Roster. Empty Mapswitch Event Terms And Conditions Application

Post  anthmaster Sun Mar 03, 2013 12:00 am

Steam name: James Ford
Whitelist you wish to use:(Citizen)
Character name: Anthony Booros
Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:52521030

I am making a list of who is allowed to use what whitelist, if you are caught changing to a different whitelist while the event is still in play, you will be kicked. Do you understand and agree to this?: Yes I agree
anthmaster
anthmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  DIABLO258 Sun Mar 03, 2013 12:52 am

James Ford - DENIED

You dont need to apply for citizen. If you join the server without getting accepted for any OTHER faction, you must play as a citizen.
DIABLO258
DIABLO258
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post  Magnum Sun Mar 03, 2013 10:03 am

Steam name:Blackjack Magnum
Character name:CCA-Nova-02-80080
Steam ID:

Magnum
Magnum

Back to top Go down

Post  DIABLO258 Sun Mar 03, 2013 10:32 am

Blackjack Magnum - DENIED

The CCA applications were closed.
DIABLO258
DIABLO258
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down