The Crew
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Hello World.
I'll send in my letter of resignation tomorrow, but now, a message from someone you all know and love. EmptySun Apr 02, 2023 6:06 pm by DIABLO258

» God damn, 10 whole years.
I'll send in my letter of resignation tomorrow, but now, a message from someone you all know and love. EmptySun Apr 02, 2023 6:02 pm by DIABLO258

» Citizen, Apply.
I'll send in my letter of resignation tomorrow, but now, a message from someone you all know and love. EmptyFri Nov 19, 2021 1:52 am by DIABLO258

» These LONG years.
I'll send in my letter of resignation tomorrow, but now, a message from someone you all know and love. EmptyFri Nov 19, 2021 12:44 am by DIABLO258

» You know what?
I'll send in my letter of resignation tomorrow, but now, a message from someone you all know and love. EmptyTue Oct 20, 2020 3:39 am by Cergis

» I won't leave you
I'll send in my letter of resignation tomorrow, but now, a message from someone you all know and love. EmptyThu Apr 30, 2020 5:03 pm by Lt.FallenAngel

» reminiscing of old times
I'll send in my letter of resignation tomorrow, but now, a message from someone you all know and love. EmptyWed Mar 11, 2020 12:22 am by Gremnkai

» I wonder if
I'll send in my letter of resignation tomorrow, but now, a message from someone you all know and love. EmptyMon Apr 04, 2016 9:58 pm by Gremnkai

» Good Memories.
I'll send in my letter of resignation tomorrow, but now, a message from someone you all know and love. EmptySun Apr 03, 2016 2:04 pm by General Bravo

» can't actually reply to anything
I'll send in my letter of resignation tomorrow, but now, a message from someone you all know and love. EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 6:46 pm by Moose_hater

I'll send in my letter of resignation tomorrow, but now, a message from someone you all know and love.

3 posters

Go down

I'll send in my letter of resignation tomorrow, but now, a message from someone you all know and love. Empty I'll send in my letter of resignation tomorrow, but now, a message from someone you all know and love.

Post  Jman Tue Oct 16, 2012 9:42 pm

Hi, roleplay isnt some sort of complicated shiznits and science focused around sucking a citizen and MPF players dick, its about playing the role in the game, not being admins who discuss who they are going to kill off next for the better game, not being admins who discuss who they are going to kill off next for the of the server's quality, fuckshitnutsack. RP is www.hahgay.com
-Cherry 2012
Jman
Jman

Back to top Go down

I'll send in my letter of resignation tomorrow, but now, a message from someone you all know and love. Empty Re: I'll send in my letter of resignation tomorrow, but now, a message from someone you all know and love.

Post  Noobstrike Tue Oct 16, 2012 10:20 pm

2BN's despressing emo rebel slums rp shit fest got to you.
Mmk.
Roleplay is what you make it.
Thats why we are here in gmod.
Gmod is the game that allows you to do anything.
Were not an arma 2 community.
Were not a bunch of CoD fags.
And we aren't masturbating to bf3.

Were people creative enough to know how play gmod.
not follow some retarted guidline of rules like every other game.
interpret this post how you want. but remember this.

Lifes what you make it.
Roleplay is based on life.
Isnt roleplay what you make it?
Theres no rulebook of life.
Why would there be one for how you rp.

Heed my hippy voodoo words that I have no idea how they were extracted from my complicated and strange mind.
For I think of purple golf carts and ponder how jelly fish have sex. ew.

Gooby jman.
Youve been hanging around depressed people too much.
Army of sad faces.
Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
Noobstrike
Noobstrike
Super Admin

Back to top Go down

I'll send in my letter of resignation tomorrow, but now, a message from someone you all know and love. Empty Re: I'll send in my letter of resignation tomorrow, but now, a message from someone you all know and love.

Post  Burnt Leaf Tue Oct 16, 2012 11:07 pm

Jman is leaving us foreverz? .......
Burnt Leaf
Burnt Leaf
Respected

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down