The Crew
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Hello World.
Sorry but, I really need to take a break. EmptySun Apr 02, 2023 6:06 pm by DIABLO258

» God damn, 10 whole years.
Sorry but, I really need to take a break. EmptySun Apr 02, 2023 6:02 pm by DIABLO258

» Citizen, Apply.
Sorry but, I really need to take a break. EmptyFri Nov 19, 2021 1:52 am by DIABLO258

» These LONG years.
Sorry but, I really need to take a break. EmptyFri Nov 19, 2021 12:44 am by DIABLO258

» You know what?
Sorry but, I really need to take a break. EmptyTue Oct 20, 2020 3:39 am by Cergis

» I won't leave you
Sorry but, I really need to take a break. EmptyThu Apr 30, 2020 5:03 pm by Lt.FallenAngel

» reminiscing of old times
Sorry but, I really need to take a break. EmptyWed Mar 11, 2020 12:22 am by Gremnkai

» I wonder if
Sorry but, I really need to take a break. EmptyMon Apr 04, 2016 9:58 pm by Gremnkai

» Good Memories.
Sorry but, I really need to take a break. EmptySun Apr 03, 2016 2:04 pm by General Bravo

» can't actually reply to anything
Sorry but, I really need to take a break. EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 6:46 pm by Moose_hater

Sorry but, I really need to take a break.

+3
Ineptbird7
Slashraider
[Redacted]
7 posters

Go down

Sorry but, I really need to take a break. Empty Sorry but, I really need to take a break.

Post  [Redacted] Fri Jan 17, 2014 10:52 pm

So, I've been having really bad family issues because of being on the computer a lot. I really need to just get the fuck off of it for a bit guys, I hope you understand. I know this is just sort of out of the blue, this is not a break of time, this is a, I'm not going to be on as often, I'll still be on a lot don't get me wrong, I'll be spending time away from my computer too.

~ Holler.
[Redacted]
[Redacted]
Super Admin

Back to top Go down

Sorry but, I really need to take a break. Empty Re: Sorry but, I really need to take a break.

Post  Slashraider Fri Jan 17, 2014 10:54 pm

Yeah man I understand. Don't let TC or the computer get in the way of family, man. Take as much time as you need and have a blast doing stuff outside the gaming world.

And don't let your dad give you shit Razz

Slashraider
Slashraider
Admin

Back to top Go down

Sorry but, I really need to take a break. Empty Re: Sorry but, I really need to take a break.

Post  Ineptbird7 Fri Jan 17, 2014 11:10 pm

We'll Still be here when you get back! We Love you, and Appreciate your work for the server, and the playerbase. i hope to see you again soon, HollerHavoc
Ineptbird7
Ineptbird7
Operator

Back to top Go down

Post  General Bravo Fri Jan 17, 2014 11:44 pm

I understand the need to take a break, Colonel. Return when you are ready to resume duty.

And once you've been done settling those family issues over a plate of head cheese.
General Bravo
General Bravo
Super Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cereal Sat Jan 18, 2014 12:56 am

RIP
Cereal
Cereal

Back to top Go down

Sorry but, I really need to take a break. Empty #Love

Post  ElderViking Sat Jan 18, 2014 9:01 am

Take your time bbg

EDIT: My parents are really accepting of my never-leaving-the-computer, whenever I tell my mom im gone to play video games she says "See you next week"
ElderViking
ElderViking

Back to top Go down

Sorry but, I really need to take a break. Empty eee

Post  Coopech Sun Jan 19, 2014 2:47 pm

hollarhavoc gets caught trying to krazyglue his balls to the pc monitor erping on gmod
yes you need a break
Coopech
Coopech

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8amtq5aXRL8

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down