Latest topics
» You know what?
Thu Mar 02, 2017 8:56 pm by DIABLO258

» I won't leave you
Wed Jan 04, 2017 9:33 am by Trippy

» I wonder if
Mon Apr 04, 2016 9:58 pm by Gremnkai

» Good Memories.
Sun Apr 03, 2016 2:04 pm by General Bravo

» can't actually reply to anything
Sun Aug 30, 2015 6:46 pm by Moose_hater

» Not being able to reply - Fixed
Wed Jul 01, 2015 11:51 am by DIABLO258

» assdasdgfadgf
Tue Jun 02, 2015 1:07 am by Gremnkai

» Gotta shitpost to get to 1004 posts
Tue Jun 02, 2015 1:06 am by Gremnkai

» I'm in love wit a coco (Trippy <3)
Tue Jun 02, 2015 1:02 am by Gremnkai

» For anyone who still happens to visit here from time to time
Wed Mar 25, 2015 1:21 pm by DIABLO258


Server Elitism

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Server Elitism

Post  Wowdah on Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:34 pm

   I've noticed something concerning the factions of the server, and now it seems obvious; how all of the Lambda members are admins+. Generally same goes for promotions in the CCA. Most of those who receive promotions are in a concentrated group of admins+. I can see this coming somewhat reasonably because 'They're staff, they're trusted with these sorts of things etc etc." but it's a form of elitism and it's annoying.


    I'm sure that Lambda being staff is not a coincidence, because I've seen plenty of people try to join them, and all fail. ICly Lambda wouldn't try to keep themselves low in numbers.  Strength in numbers. ICly the only the reason Lambda would turn down recruits is obviously because life in slums would be torturous, such as. I don't think lack of PlazaRP would be a huge problem, becoming part of a faction come with responsibility, and of course, if the Rebel:Citizen ratio seems high, it is your responsibility to switch to a char that isn't. This is common RP knowledge, to maintain a good ratio for reasonable RP.


   I've also noticed that when the pop dies down some, a unit needs to flag down. The first one to notice this would of course be staff, this is reasonable, but they're usually ones that call other units to flag down, without taking the responsibility in their own hands to flag down themselves, and of course no unit's not-not going to flag down and risk consequences from staff.

 

____________________
avatar
Wowdah
Silver Donator

Posts : 56
Join date : 2013-04-16
Age : 20
Location : USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Server Elitism

Post  Commander America on Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:38 pm

Can't say I disagree... He's honestly speaking some-what of the thoughts I have about this Server.

____________________
Combine(s)
CCA-C18-NOVA-03-46926- Killing Rogues and Refugees, 5 in total.
Citizen(s):
Jacob Danner:  Being besties with his friends.  Thinks a grenade is a modified baseball.
James 'Little Bird' Henry- DEAD.  Killed for defending his information.
avatar
Commander America
Obsidian Donator

Posts : 79
Join date : 2012-09-29
Age : 87
Location : In the Rebel Alliance's bombing fleet, destroying Core Stealer's Turret factories.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Server Elitism

Post  //DarkPossum\\ on Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:48 pm

The reason why most of the staff get these positions is because in order to become staff you are obviously a decent enough RP'er and you are trusted. These people manage to ICly earn such promotions/positions through lots of RP. Before Slashraider was OP he had a Lambda position and he was an 02, so what you're saying isn't 'entirely' true, but at some times it may seem so.

____________________


avatar
//DarkPossum\\
Admin

Posts : 485
Join date : 2013-02-07
Age : 18
Location : BC, Canada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Server Elitism

Post  Wowdah on Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:52 pm

//DarkPossum\\ wrote:The reason why most of the staff get these positions is because in order to become staff you are obviously a decent enough RP'er and you are trusted. These people manage to ICly earn such promotions/positions through lots of RP. Before Slashraider was OP he had a Lambda position and he was an 02, so what you're saying isn't 'entirely' true, but at some times it may seem so.

 I'm going to be really bluntly honest and say that's because Slash humped the legs of most of the staff. I can see where you're coming from, of course staff are trusted members of this community, however, these factions on almost any other server are not staff-exclusive. Why does it look like it so much on this one?
avatar
Wowdah
Silver Donator

Posts : 56
Join date : 2013-04-16
Age : 20
Location : USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Server Elitism

Post  Slashraider on Wed Jul 24, 2013 11:03 pm

I joined Lambda before I even knew who Mahunik or Holler were.... The ONLY staff I knew was @Masey before he became OP. I didn't know who mahunik was and I never RP'd with Erica.

____________________
Admin Of TC
Janitor Of TC
Citizen(s) :
Shea Vegas - DEAD
Patrick Croke - Trying to start his own business and relaxing in his apartment.
Loyalist(s) :
Patrick Free - Slowly recovering from his insanity and he is starting to work at the CWU Goods Store and the Hospital again.
Enslaved Biotic(s) :
Combine(s) :
CCA-C45-S2-GHOST-EpU.32789 - Bringing the GHOST division back to life.
Anti-citizen(s) :
Lucy "Hera" Dellgott - Helping Jenny run the Resistance and maintaining the medical division in the Lambda.


avatar
Slashraider
Admin

Posts : 545
Join date : 2013-03-21
Age : 19
Location : Virginia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Server Elitism

Post  Wowdah on Wed Jul 24, 2013 11:11 pm

Slashraider wrote:I joined Lambda before I even knew who Mahunik or Holler were.... The ONLY staff I knew was @Masey before he became OP. I didn't know who mahunik was and I never RP'd with Erica.

 I remember you being a supplier. That's not really lambda. That's as valued as any refuge in slums.

____________________
avatar
Wowdah
Silver Donator

Posts : 56
Join date : 2013-04-16
Age : 20
Location : USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Server Elitism

Post  DIABLO258 on Wed Jul 24, 2013 11:13 pm

I would actually prefer if regulars were high ranked anything.

Simply because they cannot cheat like Admins can.

IE: Getting weapons, abusing Observer, ignoring Regulars...

____________________
Always watching.

IC Characters:
CCA-C45-APEX.88052/John Partell - MISSING
Joe Partell - DEAD
Lok'Tar - ALIVE
Harold Kert - DEAD
Dexter Surbs - ALIVE
The G-Man - UNKNOWN


Owner of The Crew.
avatar
DIABLO258
Owner

Posts : 1010
Join date : 2012-07-21
Age : 21
Location : Minnesota

View user profile http://thecrew.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Server Elitism

Post  Wowdah on Wed Jul 24, 2013 11:19 pm

DIABLO258 wrote:I would actually prefer if regulars were high ranked anything.

Simply because they cannot cheat like Admins can.

IE: Getting weapons, abusing Observer, ignoring Regulars...

    That's a good point to bring up. I do often feel as if admins do get a huge advantage in slums-life for such reasons. I have before been forced to RP because of a staff member using observer as a way to find me ICly.
    There is a reasonable amount of self-weapon modding going on through PRP of some staff members, which would be a huge advantage (those who don't get flags can't really do such, because they can't spawn shit or /me searching through rubble to find useful materials then use them ICly effectively.)
  
   All lambda represents on this server are a group of friends who are malignant + op (Op both meaning operator and over-powered)

____________________
avatar
Wowdah
Silver Donator

Posts : 56
Join date : 2013-04-16
Age : 20
Location : USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Server Elitism

Post  Chris10023 on Thu Jul 25, 2013 12:59 am

Wowdah wrote:
DIABLO258 wrote:I would actually prefer if regulars were high ranked anything.

Simply because they cannot cheat like Admins can.

IE: Getting weapons, abusing Observer, ignoring Regulars...

    That's a good point to bring up. I do often feel as if admins do get a huge advantage in slums-life for such reasons. I have before been forced to RP because of a staff member using observer as a way to find me ICly.
    There is a reasonable amount of self-weapon modding going on through PRP of some staff members, which would be a huge advantage (those who don't get flags can't really do such, because they can't spawn shit or /me searching through rubble to find useful materials then use them ICly effectively.)
  
   All lambda represents on this server are a group of friends who are malignant + op (Op both meaning operator and over-powered)

I wasn't an OP when Jim joined Lambda, or when I got my CCA, I have a high ranking CCA unit because I worked for it.

DIablo0258 wrote:I would actually prefer if regulars were high ranked anything.

Simply because they cannot cheat like Admins can.

IE: Getting weapons, abusing Observer, ignoring Regulars...

To tell you the truth, I can't get weapons and I only use one of I happen to have a lot on my char, I mainly use observer on my citizen. And I don't try ignore regulars.

____________________
Admin of The Crew.
Citizens:
Steven Johnson - ALIVE - Spending his time inside his apartment.
Duke Dastardly - ALIVE - Looking for an apartment in the CAH.
CCA:
CORE-DvL.38074 - ALIVE - Doing reports and keeping order.
Resistance:
Jim Tenma - ALIVE - Tying to find out what happened to Stacy.

"Anonymity brings that element of conflict to the surface. It corrupts. Turns good people horrible and horrible people into something unspeakable." - Arby, "Arby n' the Chief' By Jon Graham
avatar
Chris10023
Admin

Posts : 165
Join date : 2012-08-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Server Elitism

Post  HollerHavoc on Thu Jul 25, 2013 1:24 am

Well Staff are the most trusted of RPers but at the same time, they do abuse powers and such which is not ok. I honestly would like to see regulars treated just as equally as admins and start moving up in the ranks of CCA and getting within the lambda and such. But it also comes down to how good of an rper/unit/lambda eligible person they are. When I joined the lambda all the way back when I was a regular and starting out in TC, I was nothing, just rping and doing it properly, so were a bunch of other. Elitism is not really here, it is just at the point where most of the lambda have died and only admins/staff remain. With the CCA, population was very shy for a long time meaning units could not do anything and the lower ranks could not rank up. Rank ups are not just something CCAC hand out to units, they look for the best units. Lambda can still be created from regulars, people can still rank up in the CCA, none of this has changed. And staff do flag down, atleast I do, slashraider does, OPs and admins look for the longest flagged person to ask to flag. Do not feel like elitism exists because I assure you with the right rp and such things will begin to happen. It looks bad as of late but thats because of the population decrease.
 I don't think it is fair to say that staff shouldn't be able to have high ranking CCA because they should, it's just that regulars should be able to as well. RP a little, don't jump to conclusions that elitism exists, most of the admins started out as users and built up there characters to get noticed for a staff position. Remember, everybody is monitored.

____________________
Colonel SA Of TC

IC Characters

CCA-C18-HELIX-DvL.64007: Alive, Observing over his divisions units/Enhancing his OCULUS AUG.

Jenny Lanes: Alive, Finding her ground, Hope far from leaving her.

Doug Suddler: Alive, Surviving his way and his way only.

Hak'Navel: Alive, Freed Using his power to help The Great Rose and the rest of the Lambda and is thankful for his saviors.

Daniel Fernandez: Alive, Level 5 CWU, Doing whatever he possibly can to benefit the CCA.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

avatar
HollerHavoc
Super Admin

Posts : 606
Join date : 2013-01-06
Age : 99
Location : Flux Theorem

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Server Elitism

Post  Masey on Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:42 am

Elitism on the server, like that's new.

From my experience on the server, when I had played, it was usually the GREATEST RPers overall that got all the high ranking positions in the CCA. It was the GREATEST RPers who were invited to factions, and it was the GREATEST RPers who got the staff positions, which I believe is absurd.

Great RPers do not deserve a staff position if they cannot achieve leadership, maturity, and loyalty above all.

You see, Zaughi, the reason that the staff all have a Lambda spot is due to the fact that they are, infact, good RPers, leaving the 'OK-to-fine RPers', if you will, in the dust behind the staff member pack.

Apparently, in most people's eyes, good RP skill mean trustworthiness, which I believe is absurd, as I have already stated.

So, Zaughi, you're out of luck there.

edit : god damnit DIABLO why did you implement a bar that's good lord what the fuck dude w/ a community vote or anything completely disregarding Noobstrike holy fucking fuck what the fuck DIABLO

____________________
CHARACTERS MANG
Citizen(s) :
Alexis Octavian Kunetsov - Livin' the dream as a loyalist, mang..
Enslaved Biotic(s) :
CCA-C18-NXS.005 - Maintaining internal systems MAAANG
Combine(s) :
CCA-C45-CORE-OfC.76011 - Getting shot every few seconds, man.
Anti-citizen(s)/Biotic(s)
Che'Lakr - Freed, holmes.
Franklin "Nomad" Marian - DEAD? - Died in the plaza after falling off of a rooftop?

i dont fuckin know what the fuck
avatar
Masey
Respected

Posts : 189
Join date : 2013-01-07
Age : 19
Location : NARNIA MANG

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Server Elitism

Post  Atlas on Thu Jul 25, 2013 11:26 am

Masey wrote:
edit : god damnit DIABLO why did you implement a bar that's good lord what the fuck dude w/ a community vote or anything completely disregarding Noobstrike holy fucking fuck what the fuck DIABLO
FIRST of all, LMFAO


Second. Friends and staff members are always going to be promoted first. That's just the way humans are. All you can do is deal with it and work for it. Working for it will grant you a better feeling once you get the job too.


Last edited by Atlas on Thu Jul 25, 2013 11:26 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Changed the quote so it'd make sense.)

____________________
Characters:
Citizen; Dexter Pearce-Starting to look for trouble...
Citizen; Ryan Simpson-Just chillin', going fucking crazy.
Citizen; Hank Lamar-Trying to make the world a brighter place, without even knowing it.
CCA; CCA-C18-HELIX-03.79645-Doing the best damn job he can, studying human psychology.


You can dig your own grave as deep as you want. There is always another person to bury you.
avatar
Atlas
Platinum Donator

Posts : 159
Join date : 2013-07-24
Age : 19
Location : Canada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Server Elitism

Post  Slashraider on Thu Jul 25, 2013 11:37 am

Wowdah wrote:
Slashraider wrote:I joined Lambda before I even knew who Mahunik or Holler were.... The ONLY staff I knew was @Masey before he became OP. I didn't know who mahunik was and I never RP'd with Erica.

 I remember you being a supplier. That's not really lambda. That's as valued as any refuge in slums.

Nah I actually joined Lambda without knowing who those people are. Like got the suit and the welcoming and everything. Hell, I wasn't even friends with staff before I joined, it took me about a month or two to join lambda. (Ask @masey or Silverdisc)

And yes, @masey is right, the reason most staff have the highest ranking CCA on is because they have been on the longest. You see how the SA's have the highest ranking units like, SeC, CmD, and DvLs. Then admins have DvLs. And OPs and 01s, 03s, and EpUs? It's just because of their long play time. It really doesn't have to do anything with their rank on the server.

____________________
Admin Of TC
Janitor Of TC
Citizen(s) :
Shea Vegas - DEAD
Patrick Croke - Trying to start his own business and relaxing in his apartment.
Loyalist(s) :
Patrick Free - Slowly recovering from his insanity and he is starting to work at the CWU Goods Store and the Hospital again.
Enslaved Biotic(s) :
Combine(s) :
CCA-C45-S2-GHOST-EpU.32789 - Bringing the GHOST division back to life.
Anti-citizen(s) :
Lucy "Hera" Dellgott - Helping Jenny run the Resistance and maintaining the medical division in the Lambda.


avatar
Slashraider
Admin

Posts : 545
Join date : 2013-03-21
Age : 19
Location : Virginia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Server Elitism

Post  Precinct Helghast on Thu Jul 25, 2013 12:00 pm

Slashraider wrote:
Wowdah wrote:
Slashraider wrote:I joined Lambda before I even knew who Mahunik or Holler were.... The ONLY staff I knew was @Masey before he became OP. I didn't know who mahunik was and I never RP'd with Erica.

 I remember you being a supplier. That's not really lambda. That's as valued as any refuge in slums.

Nah I actually joined Lambda without knowing who those people are. Like got the suit and the welcoming and everything. Hell, I wasn't even friends with staff before I joined, it took me about a month or two to join lambda. (Ask @masey or Silverdisc)

And yes, @masey is right, the reason most staff have the highest ranking CCA on is because they have been on the longest. You see how the SA's have the highest ranking units like, SeC, CmD, and DvLs. Then admins have DvLs. And OPs and 01s, 03s, and EpUs? It's just because of their long play time. It really doesn't have to do anything with their rank on the server.

Twenty days on the server, and that's just since we got /playtime.

____________________
Characters
CCA - CCA-C8-CORE-EPU.80465 - Getting pissed off with his limits and refugees deciding to show up behind him to get shot then escape, hunting a certain refugee.

TRANSHUMAN ARM - OTA-BLADE-DMR.23811 - Watching, everything.

CITIZEN - Rick Harvard - Back in his old home, C18, hiring for the CETA Cafe.

BIOTIC - Xel'Tul - Freed by The Cameron, working with him to fortify their base.
avatar
Precinct Helghast
Obsidian Donator

Posts : 271
Join date : 2012-09-29
Location : Canada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Server Elitism

Post  Atlas on Thu Jul 25, 2013 12:05 pm

Slash has a point. If anything the operators/and up will have more playtime. You wouldn't promote someone who doesn't have a lot of activity.

____________________
Characters:
Citizen; Dexter Pearce-Starting to look for trouble...
Citizen; Ryan Simpson-Just chillin', going fucking crazy.
Citizen; Hank Lamar-Trying to make the world a brighter place, without even knowing it.
CCA; CCA-C18-HELIX-03.79645-Doing the best damn job he can, studying human psychology.


You can dig your own grave as deep as you want. There is always another person to bury you.
avatar
Atlas
Platinum Donator

Posts : 159
Join date : 2013-07-24
Age : 19
Location : Canada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Server Elitism

Post  Commander America on Thu Jul 25, 2013 12:27 pm

Slashraider wrote:
Wowdah wrote:
Slashraider wrote:I joined Lambda before I even knew who Mahunik or Holler were.... The ONLY staff I knew was @Masey before he became OP. I didn't know who mahunik was and I never RP'd with Erica.

 I remember you being a supplier. That's not really lambda. That's as valued as any refuge in slums.

Nah I actually joined Lambda without knowing who those people are. Like got the suit and the welcoming and everything. Hell, I wasn't even friends with staff before I joined, it took me about a month or two to join lambda. (Ask @masey or Silverdisc)

And yes, @masey is right, the reason most staff have the highest ranking CCA on is because they have been on the longest. You see how the SA's have the highest ranking units like, SeC, CmD, and DvLs. Then admins have DvLs. And OPs and 01s, 03s, and EpUs? It's just because of their long play time. It really doesn't have to do anything with their rank on the server.
'

Slash, I am actually gonna call bullshit on that one.  Because I was the one with you 3/4's of the time. (The supplier time.)

EDIT:
Remember, everybody is monitored.
That last part made me laugh.

____________________
Combine(s)
CCA-C18-NOVA-03-46926- Killing Rogues and Refugees, 5 in total.
Citizen(s):
Jacob Danner:  Being besties with his friends.  Thinks a grenade is a modified baseball.
James 'Little Bird' Henry- DEAD.  Killed for defending his information.
avatar
Commander America
Obsidian Donator

Posts : 79
Join date : 2012-09-29
Age : 87
Location : In the Rebel Alliance's bombing fleet, destroying Core Stealer's Turret factories.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Server Elitism

Post  Noobstrike on Thu Jul 25, 2013 1:19 pm

Overall, I find the idea of this post not true at all. From what I have seen, people who get to high ranks/positions are seen to be able to handle them well, are seen for their good RP, and become staff, then they climb HIGHER.
I'm one example. Back in dead anarchy I was a user and got all the way to helix dvl. Then went to admin. And now I've gotten to Sector. Did I get sector because I was an admin? Probably not. I got it because I was CMD when the original sector was extreamly inactive.

gremnkai is another example. I don't beleive he got OP until he was helix EpU.

Slashraider- already administrator BEFORE he got OP, and rping as the head of the city shows your a good rper, you understand all the factions clearly, and are a good leader.

Masey- He had a high-enlisted ghost position when he got OP I beleive. He was a good leader, and I myself recommended him a few times. I saw his good skills as a unit, thought "HMM, I bet hed be a good leader with people oocly too!"

Mahunik- I don't remember too well, but I think erica was resistance leader before you got SA right? If so, chances are someone saw your good rp and leadership as a rebel leader, figured it could be applied to OOC problems.

Yes, the staff can spawn weapons. DO all of them do it? No. Is it abused at times? Yes. But that doesn't mean it's "Elitism". We can not watch everyone 24/7. Some admin can come on at 3 AM and /salesmanadd. It's too difficult, and therfore we need admins we trust.

Me and precint have been on our chars, cameron and xel the vort, scrapping car doors, salvaging boxes, looking through warehouses, to make sheets of metal and wood planks for fires, and it's been really fun. We even made some alcohol fuel by making some paper pulp and burning the cellulose out to make sugar fumes n stuff. I'm not sure if anyone else actually does this, but we've been trying.

You're looking at this backwards in my opinion.

____________________
Dubwub is gey.
Hipsters are gey.
Emos are gey.
Attention Whores are gey.
Swag is gey.
Yolo is gey.
#SWAQYOLFKONY2013 is not gey.
RK

avatar
Noobstrike
Super Admin

Posts : 628
Join date : 2012-08-20
Age : 19
Location : In a size 8976394379209 shoebox.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Server Elitism

Post  Atlas on Thu Jul 25, 2013 1:47 pm

Noobstrike wrote:Overall, I find the idea of this post not true at all. From what I have seen, people who get to high ranks/positions are seen to be able to handle them well, are seen for their good RP, and become staff, then they climb HIGHER.
This right here, is exactly right. I can't put it any better than this.

____________________
Characters:
Citizen; Dexter Pearce-Starting to look for trouble...
Citizen; Ryan Simpson-Just chillin', going fucking crazy.
Citizen; Hank Lamar-Trying to make the world a brighter place, without even knowing it.
CCA; CCA-C18-HELIX-03.79645-Doing the best damn job he can, studying human psychology.


You can dig your own grave as deep as you want. There is always another person to bury you.
avatar
Atlas
Platinum Donator

Posts : 159
Join date : 2013-07-24
Age : 19
Location : Canada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Server Elitism

Post  DIABLO258 on Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:17 pm

Not to mention, I don't have any high ranked characters. I gave my Administrator away and removed Apex.

____________________
Always watching.

IC Characters:
CCA-C45-APEX.88052/John Partell - MISSING
Joe Partell - DEAD
Lok'Tar - ALIVE
Harold Kert - DEAD
Dexter Surbs - ALIVE
The G-Man - UNKNOWN


Owner of The Crew.
avatar
DIABLO258
Owner

Posts : 1010
Join date : 2012-07-21
Age : 21
Location : Minnesota

View user profile http://thecrew.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Server Elitism

Post  Slashraider on Thu Jul 25, 2013 9:32 pm

[quote="Super America"]
Slashraider wrote:

Slash, I am actually gonna call bullshit on that one.  Because I was the one with you 3/4's of the time. (The supplier time.)

Actually it is not. I didn't meet Erica until I got Lambda. The only staff I knew was Gremkai when he was OP because of Stinger.

You can ask @masey, Silverdisc, or Gremkai.

____________________
Admin Of TC
Janitor Of TC
Citizen(s) :
Shea Vegas - DEAD
Patrick Croke - Trying to start his own business and relaxing in his apartment.
Loyalist(s) :
Patrick Free - Slowly recovering from his insanity and he is starting to work at the CWU Goods Store and the Hospital again.
Enslaved Biotic(s) :
Combine(s) :
CCA-C45-S2-GHOST-EpU.32789 - Bringing the GHOST division back to life.
Anti-citizen(s) :
Lucy "Hera" Dellgott - Helping Jenny run the Resistance and maintaining the medical division in the Lambda.


avatar
Slashraider
Admin

Posts : 545
Join date : 2013-03-21
Age : 19
Location : Virginia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Server Elitism

Post  Jaquecz on Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:05 pm

Slashraider wrote:
Super America wrote:
Slashraider wrote:

Slash, I am actually gonna call bullshit on that one.  Because I was the one with you 3/4's of the time. (The supplier time.)

Actually it is not. I didn't meet Erica until I got Lambda. The only staff I knew was Gremkai when he was OP because of Stinger.

You can ask @masey, Silverdisc, or Gremkai.
Alright you guys, cut it out before it becomes a flame war.

____________________
avatar
Jaquecz

Posts : 493
Join date : 2013-01-09
Age : 20
Location : CANADA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Server Elitism

Post  Slashraider on Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:32 pm

I don't see how it's a flame war, Super and I are great friends, I am just telling him what I said was true.

____________________
Admin Of TC
Janitor Of TC
Citizen(s) :
Shea Vegas - DEAD
Patrick Croke - Trying to start his own business and relaxing in his apartment.
Loyalist(s) :
Patrick Free - Slowly recovering from his insanity and he is starting to work at the CWU Goods Store and the Hospital again.
Enslaved Biotic(s) :
Combine(s) :
CCA-C45-S2-GHOST-EpU.32789 - Bringing the GHOST division back to life.
Anti-citizen(s) :
Lucy "Hera" Dellgott - Helping Jenny run the Resistance and maintaining the medical division in the Lambda.


avatar
Slashraider
Admin

Posts : 545
Join date : 2013-03-21
Age : 19
Location : Virginia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Server Elitism

Post  Atlas on Thu Jul 25, 2013 11:42 pm

Should you guys settle this over PM?

____________________
Characters:
Citizen; Dexter Pearce-Starting to look for trouble...
Citizen; Ryan Simpson-Just chillin', going fucking crazy.
Citizen; Hank Lamar-Trying to make the world a brighter place, without even knowing it.
CCA; CCA-C18-HELIX-03.79645-Doing the best damn job he can, studying human psychology.


You can dig your own grave as deep as you want. There is always another person to bury you.
avatar
Atlas
Platinum Donator

Posts : 159
Join date : 2013-07-24
Age : 19
Location : Canada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Server Elitism

Post  Silver on Fri Jul 26, 2013 4:35 am

I'm pretty inactive right now because I'm on vacation and was quite busy programming some stuff, but once I get back, you can pretty much see that it's possible to get an interesting char without having staff. Stacey is one of the oldest Lambda members that is still alive, is known and respected by a lot of people and has a very interesting story going on right now. How did I get that far? 300 hours of playtime and doing your best with RP. It's certainly possible to get somewhere without being staff.

____________________
Code Developer of The Crew
I turn coffee into code.

Characters:
Stacey "Athena" Jadehood - Alive - A resistance medic with psychological problems.
Jill Farkas - Alive - Bright, hopeful and artistic.
CCA-C45-CORE-06.96773 - Alive - A relatively new CCA. Obsessed with punishing offenders.
Kyle Anderson - Dead - Scavenging in City 18 became his death.
avatar
Silver
Technical Officer

Posts : 90
Join date : 2013-01-27
Age : 23
Location : Netherlands

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Server Elitism

Post  Chris10023 on Fri Jul 26, 2013 1:15 pm

Silver wrote:I'm pretty inactive right now because I'm on vacation and was quite busy programming some stuff, but once I get back, you can pretty much see that it's possible to get an interesting char without having staff. Stacey is one of the oldest Lambda members that is still alive, is known and respected by a lot of people and has a very interesting story going on right now. How did I get that far? 300 hours of playtime and doing your best with RP. It's certainly possible to get somewhere without being staff.

not to brag but Jim Tenma and Nick Bradford, and possibly Jenny Lanes, are the oldest members of Lambda. And I was a member of Lamda long before I became OP. My CCA Character was around way before I was even recommended for OP, and I think I was either a 02 or 01 when I was given OP.

____________________
Admin of The Crew.
Citizens:
Steven Johnson - ALIVE - Spending his time inside his apartment.
Duke Dastardly - ALIVE - Looking for an apartment in the CAH.
CCA:
CORE-DvL.38074 - ALIVE - Doing reports and keeping order.
Resistance:
Jim Tenma - ALIVE - Tying to find out what happened to Stacy.

"Anonymity brings that element of conflict to the surface. It corrupts. Turns good people horrible and horrible people into something unspeakable." - Arby, "Arby n' the Chief' By Jon Graham
avatar
Chris10023
Admin

Posts : 165
Join date : 2012-08-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Server Elitism

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum