The Crew
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Hello World.
Server provider switch: The good and Bad. EmptySun Apr 02, 2023 6:06 pm by DIABLO258

» God damn, 10 whole years.
Server provider switch: The good and Bad. EmptySun Apr 02, 2023 6:02 pm by DIABLO258

» Citizen, Apply.
Server provider switch: The good and Bad. EmptyFri Nov 19, 2021 1:52 am by DIABLO258

» These LONG years.
Server provider switch: The good and Bad. EmptyFri Nov 19, 2021 12:44 am by DIABLO258

» You know what?
Server provider switch: The good and Bad. EmptyTue Oct 20, 2020 3:39 am by Cergis

» I won't leave you
Server provider switch: The good and Bad. EmptyThu Apr 30, 2020 5:03 pm by Lt.FallenAngel

» reminiscing of old times
Server provider switch: The good and Bad. EmptyWed Mar 11, 2020 12:22 am by Gremnkai

» I wonder if
Server provider switch: The good and Bad. EmptyMon Apr 04, 2016 9:58 pm by Gremnkai

» Good Memories.
Server provider switch: The good and Bad. EmptySun Apr 03, 2016 2:04 pm by General Bravo

» can't actually reply to anything
Server provider switch: The good and Bad. EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 6:46 pm by Moose_hater

Server provider switch: The good and Bad.

Go down

Server provider switch: The good and Bad. Empty Server provider switch: The good and Bad.

Post  DIABLO258 Thu Apr 11, 2013 7:46 am

Well, I have found a good server provider. Thank you for showing me this, you know who you are.
NFO Servers is next on our list. I have read many reviews, all were saying good things.

Although its a tad spendy, a tad. Its $30 instead of $25 for a 30 slot server. Everyone who pitted Xenon and NFO against each other had NFO win in the end. So, thats whats next, hopefully this will remove the lag we get when we hit 20 people.

How ever, this means we will have to change to a new MySQL database. Meaning all of our characters will disappear and we will need to remake them. Now I know that seems bad, but really its not all that hard if you are just patient with the Admins. When this type of stuff happens they are working very hard to make sure you are right back where you left off. So please be nice to them and let them take their time when we make the switch.

EDIT: Their is no current date set for the switch.
DIABLO258
DIABLO258
Owner

https://thecrew.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down