The Crew
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Hello World.
Map switch suggestion EmptySun Apr 02, 2023 6:06 pm by DIABLO258

» God damn, 10 whole years.
Map switch suggestion EmptySun Apr 02, 2023 6:02 pm by DIABLO258

» Citizen, Apply.
Map switch suggestion EmptyFri Nov 19, 2021 1:52 am by DIABLO258

» These LONG years.
Map switch suggestion EmptyFri Nov 19, 2021 12:44 am by DIABLO258

» You know what?
Map switch suggestion EmptyTue Oct 20, 2020 3:39 am by Cergis

» I won't leave you
Map switch suggestion EmptyThu Apr 30, 2020 5:03 pm by Lt.FallenAngel

» reminiscing of old times
Map switch suggestion EmptyWed Mar 11, 2020 12:22 am by Gremnkai

» I wonder if
Map switch suggestion EmptyMon Apr 04, 2016 9:58 pm by Gremnkai

» Good Memories.
Map switch suggestion EmptySun Apr 03, 2016 2:04 pm by General Bravo

» can't actually reply to anything
Map switch suggestion EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 6:46 pm by Moose_hater

Map switch suggestion

+3
Noobstrike
Mahunik
Jaquecz
7 posters

Go down

Map switch suggestion Empty Map switch suggestion

Post  Jaquecz Sun Feb 10, 2013 6:59 pm

The map is called rp_tb_city45_v02n Its actually a really good map, and it doesn't suck like most of the other versions of city 45, it has a underground railroad, in which rebels can actually set up some sort of underground railroad to provide safety for refugees and it also has a rebel area the size of the city 18 plaza.
I can't really describe it, but the map is in the workshop, you should check it out.
Jaquecz
Jaquecz

Back to top Go down

Map switch suggestion Empty Re: Map switch suggestion

Post  Mahunik Sun Feb 10, 2013 7:17 pm

We played on this map for a few months back when TC started. It had a good slums and plaza but we switched because of the cramped nexus. Not only that but in general the map lacked detail and wasn't made with good quality. I'd like to see a map change to City 8 or City 17 possibly.
Mahunik
Mahunik
Super Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Noobstrike Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:57 am

Wasn't that the map with the shower head that when touched it yelled "YOUR A BITCH THAT LIKES BANANAS!" Non stop again n again n again.
Noobstrike
Noobstrike
Super Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  General Bravo Mon Feb 11, 2013 2:33 pm

Okay, I know some people are a little opposed to going back to C45. However, I found this, RP C45 2013.
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=118759412&searchtext=rp_city45

IMO the nexus is a lot more spacious than I remember. I mean, the above ground levels are as cramped as ever. But the basement. Holy fuck, that basement. It's more than spacious enough. Feel free to check it out.

For the record, I'm not entirely opposed to a C8 move. C17, however, seems to give me lag issues.

Last edited by UnitBravo342 on Mon Feb 11, 2013 4:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
General Bravo
General Bravo
Super Admin

Back to top Go down

Map switch suggestion Empty ^This map is great.

Post  [Redacted] Mon Feb 11, 2013 3:17 pm

I just did a look around on this variant of C45 and I still am. I have to say it's really really cool and I think we should definitely put it in a vote or something because it has so much to it I mean the slums are amazing and there is so much space in them, also I find the nexus to be spacious enough.

There is an underground rat way for opportunities such as sweeps to get in to the slums and rebel spies and such to get out. Also there seems like there would be more to do in the plaza and it looks like it would be a lot more busy and fun to play in and finally the apartments and living areas are great. I think that this map is not confusing in the slightest,

I think that was a problem that people said they were having in C8 or something? So yes we should make a poll with the top 3 maps for a map change or something.

Oh and another thing, it would be easier to keep an eye on checkpoints and things like that so that lolwebuls stay out.
[Redacted]
[Redacted]
Super Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gremnkai Mon Feb 11, 2013 5:22 pm

I really do wish for a new map with more areas for a Rebel to spy on the plaza, making it so not all the rebels are cramped in the slums. Even adding more areas for a citizen to escape from the CCA when they commit a crime of some sorts aswell.
Gremnkai
Gremnkai
Respected

Back to top Go down

Post  Burnt Leaf Mon Feb 11, 2013 5:35 pm

I think ocurrent map is great. But if there is some possibility for the Nexus, Slums, and plaza to become larger, than go for it. Speaking of which, if anything needs to be expanded, it is the Plaza so that we don't have the problem of Citizens being cramped with just two places to be. If anything needs to be expanded, it needs to be the Plaza. More sidewalks for the CP to patrol. More houses for citizens to hang out. The Nexus needs more rooms that people will actually use. Outside of the lobby, the prison, and the SeC's office, the rooms need to be used. I have never seen ANYONE in the NOVA room, nobody on the balcony, nothing. Slums are fine for me. But more alleys and nooks and crannies would be great. I am going to spend this time to look for a new map that we can all enjoy.
Burnt Leaf
Burnt Leaf
Respected

Back to top Go down

Post  Burnt Leaf Tue Feb 12, 2013 9:44 am

I think we should do City45_2013. It is very well made and roomy for each and EVERY faction. Including citizens and CWU, which is most important. Anti-Citizens also get a sewer and a new spot that could be used for the anti-citizens or even Tyrone and Reggie's gang. Which is a place with a bunch of Brazilian-esque makeshift houses made out of that metal crap that makes you look like you are homeless but at the same rate as everyone else. The Nexus is also vastly improved and even has an acid pit. It is awesome.
Burnt Leaf
Burnt Leaf
Respected

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down