The Crew
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Hello World.
CCA Patrolling slums idea EmptySun Apr 02, 2023 6:06 pm by DIABLO258

» God damn, 10 whole years.
CCA Patrolling slums idea EmptySun Apr 02, 2023 6:02 pm by DIABLO258

» Citizen, Apply.
CCA Patrolling slums idea EmptyFri Nov 19, 2021 1:52 am by DIABLO258

» These LONG years.
CCA Patrolling slums idea EmptyFri Nov 19, 2021 12:44 am by DIABLO258

» You know what?
CCA Patrolling slums idea EmptyTue Oct 20, 2020 3:39 am by Cergis

» I won't leave you
CCA Patrolling slums idea EmptyThu Apr 30, 2020 5:03 pm by Lt.FallenAngel

» reminiscing of old times
CCA Patrolling slums idea EmptyWed Mar 11, 2020 12:22 am by Gremnkai

» I wonder if
CCA Patrolling slums idea EmptyMon Apr 04, 2016 9:58 pm by Gremnkai

» Good Memories.
CCA Patrolling slums idea EmptySun Apr 03, 2016 2:04 pm by General Bravo

» can't actually reply to anything
CCA Patrolling slums idea EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 6:46 pm by Moose_hater

CCA Patrolling slums idea

2 posters

Go down

CCA Patrolling slums idea Empty CCA Patrolling slums idea

Post  DIABLO258 Sat Jan 04, 2014 2:11 am

To try and make the Slums more dangerous, and available to new players, why not open it up for mostly everyone including CCA?

My idea would be that on specific day (Using our in-game clock) we can set specific days that CCA are allowed to patrol in D6. If we open it up for everyone, people can roam in it freely. Still against the law to be in there, ONLY if you have contraband, which we should add more of. If we allow CCA to patrol in there, we could have a larger population due to mixing Rebels and Citizens, and we would have less arguments about who can and cant get in. Also less sweeps.

ALL IN GAME
Sunday - No patrol
Monday - Patrol
Tuesday - Patrol
Wednesday - No patrol
Thursday - Patrol
Friday - Patrol
Saturday - Patrol

Or have some kind of schedual for the CCA to follow. To know whether you can patrol in the slums, just look at the clock and see what day it is.
Rough sketch of what is popping into my head, but its the best way I can explain it at the moment.
----

On a side note, if we added in a correct hunger and thirst simulator like suggested before, as well as a proper money system, we could even have Rebels crossing back over to Plaza for food and water, also working jobs and such. Then heading back into Slums to help friends. Or stay in plaza where its safe. But without food or water you will need to go back to plaza, or scavenge through D6 if we use the random "Items spawner" plugin

We are onto something here.
DIABLO258
DIABLO258
Owner

https://thecrew.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

CCA Patrolling slums idea Empty Re: CCA Patrolling slums idea

Post  Slashraider Sat Jan 04, 2014 2:46 am

Eh, I'm going to give it my -support. The thing is that what is the point? We already have pretty good populations most of the time... If anyone is allowed in the slums why patrol it? If a rebel sees CCA units or knows their schedule, then they could just hide their contraband easily and act like they are a just a citizen with no contra. I don't like the idea of opening it to everyone because then it gets rid of the fear rp associated with entering D6. If it's open to the public... Why even have D6?

Sorry I'm just not feeling it.
Slashraider
Slashraider
Admin

Back to top Go down