The Crew
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Hello World.
Going back home (C18 *READ FIRST*) - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 02, 2023 6:06 pm by DIABLO258

» God damn, 10 whole years.
Going back home (C18 *READ FIRST*) - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 02, 2023 6:02 pm by DIABLO258

» Citizen, Apply.
Going back home (C18 *READ FIRST*) - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 19, 2021 1:52 am by DIABLO258

» These LONG years.
Going back home (C18 *READ FIRST*) - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 19, 2021 12:44 am by DIABLO258

» You know what?
Going back home (C18 *READ FIRST*) - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2020 3:39 am by Cergis

» I won't leave you
Going back home (C18 *READ FIRST*) - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 30, 2020 5:03 pm by Lt.FallenAngel

» reminiscing of old times
Going back home (C18 *READ FIRST*) - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 11, 2020 12:22 am by Gremnkai

» I wonder if
Going back home (C18 *READ FIRST*) - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2016 9:58 pm by Gremnkai

» Good Memories.
Going back home (C18 *READ FIRST*) - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 03, 2016 2:04 pm by General Bravo

» can't actually reply to anything
Going back home (C18 *READ FIRST*) - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 6:46 pm by Moose_hater

Going back home (C18 *READ FIRST*)

+10
Jaquecz
DIABLO258
Mahunik
Unknown
Cergis
Chris10023
General Bravo
Silver
Slashraider
Precinct Helghast
14 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Stay or leave?

Going back home (C18 *READ FIRST*) - Page 3 Vote_b2085%Going back home (C18 *READ FIRST*) - Page 3 Vote_b19 85% 
[ 11 ]
Going back home (C18 *READ FIRST*) - Page 3 Vote_b2015%Going back home (C18 *READ FIRST*) - Page 3 Vote_b19 15% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 13

Poll closed

Going back home (C18 *READ FIRST*) - Page 3 Empty Re: Going back home (C18 *READ FIRST*)

Post  General Bravo Sat Jul 13, 2013 4:07 pm

There has to be a community for that statement to be valid.
General Bravo
General Bravo
Super Admin

Back to top Go down

Going back home (C18 *READ FIRST*) - Page 3 Empty Re: Going back home (C18 *READ FIRST*)

Post  Guest Sat Jul 13, 2013 5:22 pm

There is some community left. But it's dying off. C23, C45, C18, I really don't care which, but I miss TC's glory days. Whatever it takes to bring back a 15+ pop like we used to have.

Back to top Go down

Post  Unknown Sat Jul 13, 2013 6:52 pm

We should switch to C18_V2, but Holler is waiting for Diablo to confirm we are switching before he is going to help me furnish. But we still got to remember, a map switch isn't going to fix everything, we need our playerbase to be more loyal and join when the pop is low and make other people come on. If you are an admin, an SA or OP, it should be your JOB to make sure you are one of the people that is on the server when needed and you should be inviting people to join. Most of the time I see Slashraider or some other player is the one who manages to get 6+ people on the server some days (Great for you, Slash) but it shouldn't have to be him, we have admins for doing that and it seems that most of them don't (Keyword: Most. I see that some of them still do), and I want to see that change. We have lost too many players, admins and OP's over the last while, but this isn't because of the map, this isn't because the RP is stale, this isn't because a new game mode came out, this is because you guys just don't want to play because nobody is on. This is a valid point, why the hell should you RP if there is nobody to RP with? Well, you need to try and make people to RP with. People should just join the server when nobody is on and start inviting everybody on their friends list so that people will join. The reason why nobody comes on is a form of a loop, you see... People will only join the server if they see there is people on the server, if there is nobody on the server they will not join, in order to get people on the server, somebody must join the server, but nobody will join the server unless people are on the server. So if people only see that like three people or so is on, they will not join. But the thing is, the only way to get more people on is if you do join. Its not like RP is less fun with only 4-5 people, you can still have some great RP with only 2 people, but if you want more people, you simply have to join. (Shit, this is so long I should have made my own post, but w/e)
Unknown
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3