The Crew
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Hello World.
Rp restart - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 02, 2023 6:06 pm by DIABLO258

» God damn, 10 whole years.
Rp restart - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 02, 2023 6:02 pm by DIABLO258

» Citizen, Apply.
Rp restart - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 19, 2021 1:52 am by DIABLO258

» These LONG years.
Rp restart - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 19, 2021 12:44 am by DIABLO258

» You know what?
Rp restart - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2020 3:39 am by Cergis

» I won't leave you
Rp restart - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 30, 2020 5:03 pm by Lt.FallenAngel

» reminiscing of old times
Rp restart - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 11, 2020 12:22 am by Gremnkai

» I wonder if
Rp restart - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2016 9:58 pm by Gremnkai

» Good Memories.
Rp restart - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 03, 2016 2:04 pm by General Bravo

» can't actually reply to anything
Rp restart - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 6:46 pm by Moose_hater

Rp restart

+12
Burnt Leaf
Noobstrike
Jman
Unknown
Silver
Precinct Helghast
General Bravo
Jaquecz
Archimedes
Masey
Gremnkai
DIABLO258
16 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Rp restart - Page 3 Empty Re: Rp restart

Post  General Bravo Fri Jun 14, 2013 12:46 am

Having a somewhat smaller map can make the illusion of it being more populated because the 5 people that are on will likely be closer together, but simply switching maps fixes nothing, except maybe the recent lack of rebel PKs(which would pick up relatively fast). The problem is not the map. The problem is the somewhat ironic fact that without citizenRP, it seems like nothing happens. And no one wants to citizenRP. Anyone that has a rebel/slums char goes on that, and the rest either flag on their CCA and jerk off in the Nexus or stroll aimlessly, or else they just go play Metro2033ERP.

So the problem is not the map, it's the fact that everyone thinks citizenRP is boring. And it is here that I sort of see where Archimedes is coming from, except the only people who are really upset about "rank and power" are the people who have put in a lot of effort and development to get there. A lot of those who haven't jumped right on the +support bandwagon.

Tl;dr we need to figure out how to fix citizenRP.
General Bravo
General Bravo
Super Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Precinct Helghast Fri Jun 14, 2013 8:06 am

To : Bravo

I love citizen rp'ing but honestly I want Rick to turn into a CETA Office guy.. and thats not happening, but it's fine I have my room in No.2  w/ my computer looking at my statu- wait thats real life, but if you look closely at the screen in bottom left corner steam is there, and personally I want new computer models.
Precinct Helghast
Precinct Helghast
Obsidian Donator

Back to top Go down

Post  Precinct Helghast Fri Jun 14, 2013 11:22 am

I don't want to loose EPU or Rick both are my current most developed characters, rick the guy who owned the best cafe` because it had a ranking system level 5 gets the spiffy uber table and normal people get steel chairs. And for EpU I've had him since when we last had TBH? I Unno but whats her face oh yeah Cherry/Dracul/idc had that char that died via gman and when I was 06 she kiddnapped me, more like took me hostage n'd stole my shit. But he's been too much to be erased as well Rick. I created him as my CWU he stood in the CWU shop in C18 for like half an hour selling people stuff, he got points regularily. Rick then eventually got highest loyalist status, he got his Suit, 9mm and of course his radio. I then just passived on him for like fifteen days then Rick heard about the CETA Reform. He decided to start a Cafe` directly beside C.A. and he personally bought the tables, chairs, couches and even got a vending machine in there. He hired Bazid, some green chick and a few other guys. Those were the times, I really need to get my cafe` back up, that'll only happen if the Nargodian goes down, jeez. Ricks like the longest living LVL 5/6 ever.. in ever.. Marcus got a .357 in the skull I have no fucking idea where marry is and Fernandez is the current "Guy" of the Nargodian.
Heh.:

TL;DR I will try to spice rp up if the Nargodian shuts down.
Precinct Helghast
Precinct Helghast
Obsidian Donator

Back to top Go down

Post  Jaquecz Fri Jun 14, 2013 2:32 pm

Fix the wall of text and make it READABLE along with grammar briefcase.
That and this new forum shit is making it impossible to respond to quotes, seriously its godawful
Jaquecz
Jaquecz

Back to top Go down

Post  General Bravo Fri Jun 14, 2013 3:39 pm

Melee...just stop. Based on your posts, you aren't one to talk about grammar. Not that I'm disagreeing that the new posting UI is shit.

Griefcase, you might like plain, regular citizenRP, but so many others don't, preferring to lolwebul or suck up to the CCA. Yeah, nobody except mid/high level loyalist should be sucking up to the CCA. Everyone else should be scared shitless of them.
General Bravo
General Bravo
Super Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Precinct Helghast Fri Jun 14, 2013 4:46 pm

Meleepayne wrote:Fix the wall of text and make it READABLE along with grammar briefcase.
That and this new forum shit is making it impossible to respond to quotes, seriously its godawful
Seriously just insert a line break but, Melee I'm sorry that I'm recovering from a head injury and can't really focus on my top notch grammar.

Precinct Helghast
Precinct Helghast
Obsidian Donator

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum