The Crew
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Hello World.
Another noobstick idea. EmptySun Apr 02, 2023 6:06 pm by DIABLO258

» God damn, 10 whole years.
Another noobstick idea. EmptySun Apr 02, 2023 6:02 pm by DIABLO258

» Citizen, Apply.
Another noobstick idea. EmptyFri Nov 19, 2021 1:52 am by DIABLO258

» These LONG years.
Another noobstick idea. EmptyFri Nov 19, 2021 12:44 am by DIABLO258

» You know what?
Another noobstick idea. EmptyTue Oct 20, 2020 3:39 am by Cergis

» I won't leave you
Another noobstick idea. EmptyThu Apr 30, 2020 5:03 pm by Lt.FallenAngel

» reminiscing of old times
Another noobstick idea. EmptyWed Mar 11, 2020 12:22 am by Gremnkai

» I wonder if
Another noobstick idea. EmptyMon Apr 04, 2016 9:58 pm by Gremnkai

» Good Memories.
Another noobstick idea. EmptySun Apr 03, 2016 2:04 pm by General Bravo

» can't actually reply to anything
Another noobstick idea. EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 6:46 pm by Moose_hater

Another noobstick idea.

+2
Jaquecz
Noobstrike
6 posters

Go down

Another noobstick idea. Empty Another noobstick idea.

Post  Noobstrike Sun Jun 02, 2013 8:07 pm

Seen many many posts about ideas for server activity.
Thought of one I wanted to throw out there for awhile.
Feel free to comment/edit/approve/disapprove, but keep in mind is only idea.
Not a totally happening thing.
Dont tableflip rage spam menstruate.

So when on TC once after a server restart on C18 I went to the cca armoury to find the number of equipment had limits on it. 50 ammo, 100 zipties, 20 grenades.
I instantly thought BULLWTFOMGBBQ *Edit*

But that later gave me an idea.
What if we were actually somewhat realistic, and things WERE limited?
By a realistic ammount of course.
The combine have endless energy and resources apparently, so they must be able to manufacture alot of ammo. But it has to be distributed throughout the entire world. Soe...

The idea is:

IC player run shipments. Once a week on the same day. Every saturday night around 8:00 or something.

APCS have designated unloading dock areas where they are spawned, trucks are also spawned and all factions can participate. Or they are dropped in by helicopter.

Citizens and CWU can move supplies for loyalist points.

Overwatch obviously guard. Protect by any means nessesary. Blade heavy weapons, turrets, barricades, whatever. No NPCS. Its all players.

CCA enlisted can move things or stand guard.

CCA officers will take count to ensure everything is there.

Resistance or anti-citizens can attempt to destroy or steal supplies in order to hurt the combine for the next week. But the resistance must remember there are NO npcs. It is entirely player run. The resistance can't attack if theres only like one 06 on or the shipment just pulls out. And every time the resistance does attack, more IC security is added/required so the APC's stay. Rebel leaders must anaylize the risk v.s the gain. Do they need supplies that badly? How tough is security? Can we use advantages like night or citizens to help us? etc.

All factions can participate, for some it is optional.
If the CCA don't show up for the event and no ones there well...the UU takes their supplies back to C17 I gusse. CCA's loss.
Items will not actually be there but place holders to represent minge grabbing. Like a metal crate colored yellow is grenades, a red crate is ar2 ammo, a blue wooden box is zipties, and so on. These arent real examples but my idea for color coding. Rebels can steal these, destroy them, cca and civies can move them, whatever. Once each object is in the nexus and a cca counts it, the armoury gets all the items added to the salesmen.

I think supplies will over lap. Like anything unused can be kept. Unless we get like 1000 of everything. Than shipments stahp for awhile and ICly go to other cities.

And it can go even further when we plan default amounts.

A standard city shipment for examples is
300 9mm pistol ammunition cartridges,
200 AR2 cartridges,
100 Pulse orbs,
200 Zip ties,
100 Flash grenades,
5 RPGS,
etc.

If the city say messes something up horribly and a anti citizen is reported to have escaped the nexus, maybe this results in less supplies.

And if the city performs well, it is rewarded with more or better supplies.

Just a thought. Will need much more planning and buffering out the rough spots.
Might make people want to play at least once on a saturday though.
And if the rebels are awake, maybe it creates a semi- regular exciting event.

Discuss pls.
Noobstrike
Noobstrike
Super Admin

Back to top Go down

Another noobstick idea. Empty Re: Another noobstick idea.

Post  Noobstrike Sun Jun 02, 2013 8:36 pm

OH. and if we figure out how to successfully do this.
It would only make sense to apply the limited resources to rebels somehow.
Dont worry CCA. You can raep back.
Noobstrike
Noobstrike
Super Admin

Back to top Go down

Another noobstick idea. Empty Sweeeet

Post  Jaquecz Sun Jun 02, 2013 8:55 pm

This is an awesome idea, but i don't think that with one 06 on, there should even be a shipment. ALSO I DONT THINK REBELS HAVE ANY BALLS LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Holler sez: loljaqisrantingaboutrebelrp.
Jaquecz
Jaquecz

Back to top Go down

Post  Precinct Helghast Sun Jun 02, 2013 9:41 pm

We should get the drivable APCs back and make a OTA division for driving them, or is that Talon? Plus the Apcs have mounted guns and can fire RPGS.
Precinct Helghast
Precinct Helghast
Obsidian Donator

Back to top Go down

Post  [Redacted] Sun Jun 02, 2013 11:00 pm

I really really like this Idea, I do think though that it shouldn't be the ONLY means of getting supplies, for example the rebels should be able to obtain supplies through shipments IC, at a much frequent rate of course. Though I really think this will benefit the RP and give it more routine and such to look forward to. This will make more people come on for sure. I also like briefcase's idea with the APC's being implemented, because it just seems like it would do nothing to harm rp at all as long as they are only used in the plaza (Because there is no where to drive them in the slums).

SOOOOOOOO.... +#Walk into the club like "Whaddup I be plussin dat support!"

PS: Jacquez, you are growing up so fast. Just like Blake.

[Redacted]
[Redacted]
Super Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  General Bravo Mon Jun 03, 2013 12:18 am

Current verdict is neutral. A lot of factors to think of here. Not 100% that it will really be a significant activity booster. Hell, I'm not sure a lot of people would even support it in the long run.
General Bravo
General Bravo
Super Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Masey Mon Jun 03, 2013 5:01 pm

Seems like a good idea...

I'll tell you what, we could 'beta-test' this idea, in a way. Three weekends holding this event, and this event only, just to be sure we can work out the bugs in this event to make it, you know, 'right' in a way.

+Support, it'd be good to test this on the server. You know how we opened up a section of the slums to civvies back in City 18? We should do THAT type of test, I guess.
Masey
Masey
Respected

Back to top Go down

Post  Precinct Helghast Tue Jun 04, 2013 3:57 pm

+Support I love how everyone especially goes : /plytp _____ to get ammo. Why don't you go get the ammo from the hideout in the slums assuming you know it's there and I'd like people to ask ic, as well I want the driveable APCs to be added again, because lord those were amazing, I really don't care if three quarters of all the units can't use it, it's still awesome for roadblocks and you'd assume the CCA would use their heavy protection to ensure that their supplys are O.k. especially with the thing with RPGs hitting the sectors office in C18. I think the idea is amazing. All though the plaza is to tight on space considering that in my mind there's going to be two apcs blocking off the street connecting to the nexus passing the apcs results in 1. A heavy beating 2. Being searched 3. ANY weapons of ANY sort results in amputation. 4. Any low grade explosives even like.. shitty fire crackers near the crates = amputation because their ammo crates. AMMO. 'Munitions highly explosive. I love thinking of being in a APC as well if it's necessary I also found a combine mech..

Last edited by G/Briefcase Guy on Tue Jun 04, 2013 4:01 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Hur dur my head hurts.)
Precinct Helghast
Precinct Helghast
Obsidian Donator

Back to top Go down

Post  Masey Tue Jun 04, 2013 5:09 pm

Maaaaaaaaang, I wish dem sheeples wouldn't jus ask fo mo ammo n' 'stead use da ammo dey haz IC. Makin' black market dealin' in the city obsolete in shizz' cuz people be givin' out ammo from dey toolgunz

hate dat shit, nobody run outta dem ammoz no mo

but im just saiyn, peeps who b dem keeled for ooc reasons shud geyt dat ammo, but nawt lyk a holocaust 4k+ on 9mm ammo type of given ammo shit negro

dey be exceptions to wat I be sayin, ik, but mang...
Masey
Masey
Respected

Back to top Go down

Another noobstick idea. Empty SOE BASIKALLYZ

Post  Jaquecz Tue Jun 04, 2013 5:17 pm

Admins/SA's should stop spamming ammo from their toolguns and actually get it IC. Seriously i see that shit all the time. NO WONDER NOBODY EVER RUNS OUT OF AMMO TOO, everyone carries 2000 of that shit. More of that for me as for some reason 01422 has infinite backpack power.

I think there should be a plugin to limit to how much ammo you can actually have loaded in your weapon.
And maybe even the removal of the ability to SPAWN ammo bawxes.

Jaquecz
Jaquecz

Back to top Go down

Post  Noobstrike Sat Jun 08, 2013 4:38 pm

Masey wrote:Seems like a good idea...

I'll tell you what, we could 'beta-test' this idea, in a way. Three weekends holding this event, and this event only, just to be sure we can work out the bugs in this event to make it, you know, 'right' in a way.

+Support, it'd be good to test this on the server. You know how we opened up a section of the slums to civvies back in City 18? We should do THAT type of test, I guess.

Idea Getting a "BETA" test tonight. I'll make a separate post.
Noobstrike
Noobstrike
Super Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down