» I'm in love wit a coco (Trippy <3)
Tue Jun 02, 2015 1:02 am by Gremnkai

» For anyone who still happens to visit here from time to time
Wed Mar 25, 2015 1:21 pm by DIABLO258

Thank you TC.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Thank you TC.

Post  //DarkPossum\\ on Thu Apr 25, 2013 11:13 pm

I have been playing on TC for a while now and I have really got to know a lot of the people in this community. I feel as if we are like on huge ass Mexican family or something. Everybody is here for each other, we all welcome newcomers and we are probably one of the best community's I have ever been in.

Recently (As in today) I was promoted to operator, this really means a lot to me and I just wanted to say thank you to everybody that helped me get to this point.

I have noticed that I have evolved as a person all together since the time I had joined this excellent community. I feel that I have matured a lot and that I have become a much different person. Of course in a good way. Also, I find that I have learned much more about grammar inside Clockwork than I ever did in English class lol.

I just really wanted to say thanks to everybody, and that you guys are a great community.

//DarkPossum\\
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Thank you TC.

Post  Masey on Thu Apr 25, 2013 11:44 pm

//DarkPossum\\ wrote:I have been playing on TC for a while now and I have really got to know a lot of the people in this community. I feel as if we are like on huge ass Mexican family or something. Everybody is here for each other, we all welcome newcomers and we are probably one of the best community's I have ever been in.

Recently (As in today) I was promoted to operator, this really means a lot to me and I just wanted to say thank you to everybody that helped me get to this point.

I have noticed that I have evolved as a person all together since the time I had joined this excellent community. I feel that I have matured a lot and that I have become a much different person. Of course in a good way. Also, I find that I have learned much more about grammar inside Clockwork than I ever did in English class lol.

I just really wanted to say thanks to everybody, and that you guys are a great community.

All of this.

<3

Enslaved Biotic(s) :
CCA-C18-NXS.005 - Maintaining internal systems MAAANG
Combine(s) :
CCA-C45-CORE-OfC.76011 - Getting shot every few seconds, man.
Anti-citizen(s)/Biotic(s)
Che'Lakr - Freed, holmes.
Franklin "Nomad" Marian - DEAD? - Died in the plaza after falling off of a rooftop?

i dont fuckin know what the fuck
Masey
Respected

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jaquecz on Fri Apr 26, 2013 10:16 am

//DarkPossum\\ wrote:I have been playing on TC for a while now and I have really got to know a lot of the people in this community. I feel as if we are like on huge ass Mexican family or something. Everybody is here for each other, we all welcome newcomers and we are probably one of the best community's I have ever been in.

I AM SO JELLY

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Cergis on Fri Apr 26, 2013 4:03 pm

DarkPossom Your going to be an awesome Op, I think everyone will follow your footsteps, as i did with Holler and Gremkia, I just want you to know, Your going to do good

~Your friend Cergis (Alex)

<333[/b][i][u]

Combine Civil Authority]
CCA.HELIX.03.90005

Vortigaunts
Vash'Nagul

CWU
John Kinnadey

Gif to large
Cergis

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Gremnkai on Fri Apr 26, 2013 5:08 pm

I have one thing to say and one thing only. Time to kill the batman.

If you are at peace, you are living in the present
- Lao Tzu

Hello am 48 year man from somalia. Sorry for my bed england. I selled my wife for internet connection for play "legend league" and i want to become the goodest player like you I play with 400 ping on brazil server and i am challenger 2. pls no copy pasterino my story.
Gremnkai
Respected

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Gremnkai on Fri Apr 26, 2013 5:24 pm

If you are at peace, you are living in the present
- Lao Tzu

Hello am 48 year man from somalia. Sorry for my bed england. I selled my wife for internet connection for play "legend league" and i want to become the goodest player like you I play with 400 ping on brazil server and i am challenger 2. pls no copy pasterino my story.
Gremnkai
Respected

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris10023 on Sat Apr 27, 2013 1:00 pm

Don't mention it bro, you are a rally good Role player, you'll make a good addition to the staff

Duke Dastardly - ALIVE - Looking for an apartment in the CAH.
CCA:
CORE-DvL.38074 - ALIVE - Doing reports and keeping order.
Resistance:
Jim Tenma - ALIVE - Tying to find out what happened to Stacy.

"Anonymity brings that element of conflict to the surface. It corrupts. Turns good people horrible and horrible people into something unspeakable." - Arby, "Arby n' the Chief' By Jon Graham
Chris10023
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jaquecz on Sat Apr 27, 2013 1:07 pm

Chris10023 wrote:

Don't mention it bro, you are a rally good Role player, you'll make a good addition to the staff

RALLY
RALLY
RALLLY
RALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLY?
ARE YOU RALLY DOING THIS?

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top