The Crew
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Hello World.
Thank you TC. EmptySun Apr 02, 2023 6:06 pm by DIABLO258

» God damn, 10 whole years.
Thank you TC. EmptySun Apr 02, 2023 6:02 pm by DIABLO258

» Citizen, Apply.
Thank you TC. EmptyFri Nov 19, 2021 1:52 am by DIABLO258

» These LONG years.
Thank you TC. EmptyFri Nov 19, 2021 12:44 am by DIABLO258

» You know what?
Thank you TC. EmptyTue Oct 20, 2020 3:39 am by Cergis

» I won't leave you
Thank you TC. EmptyThu Apr 30, 2020 5:03 pm by Lt.FallenAngel

» reminiscing of old times
Thank you TC. EmptyWed Mar 11, 2020 12:22 am by Gremnkai

» I wonder if
Thank you TC. EmptyMon Apr 04, 2016 9:58 pm by Gremnkai

» Good Memories.
Thank you TC. EmptySun Apr 03, 2016 2:04 pm by General Bravo

» can't actually reply to anything
Thank you TC. EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 6:46 pm by Moose_hater

Thank you TC.

+3
Jaquecz
Masey
Unknown
7 posters

Go down

Thank you TC. Empty Thank you TC.

Post  Unknown Thu Apr 25, 2013 11:13 pm

I have been playing on TC for a while now and I have really got to know a lot of the people in this community. I feel as if we are like on huge ass Mexican family or something. Everybody is here for each other, we all welcome newcomers and we are probably one of the best community's I have ever been in.

Recently (As in today) I was promoted to operator, this really means a lot to me and I just wanted to say thank you to everybody that helped me get to this point.

I have noticed that I have evolved as a person all together since the time I had joined this excellent community. I feel that I have matured a lot and that I have become a much different person. Of course in a good way. Also, I find that I have learned much more about grammar inside Clockwork than I ever did in English class lol.

I just really wanted to say thanks to everybody, and that you guys are a great community.
Unknown
Admin

Back to top Go down

Thank you TC. Empty Re: Thank you TC.

Post  [Redacted] Thu Apr 25, 2013 11:41 pm

<3
[Redacted]
[Redacted]
Super Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Masey Thu Apr 25, 2013 11:44 pm

//DarkPossum\\ wrote:I have been playing on TC for a while now and I have really got to know a lot of the people in this community. I feel as if we are like on huge ass Mexican family or something. Everybody is here for each other, we all welcome newcomers and we are probably one of the best community's I have ever been in.

Recently (As in today) I was promoted to operator, this really means a lot to me and I just wanted to say thank you to everybody that helped me get to this point.

I have noticed that I have evolved as a person all together since the time I had joined this excellent community. I feel that I have matured a lot and that I have become a much different person. Of course in a good way. Also, I find that I have learned much more about grammar inside Clockwork than I ever did in English class lol.

I just really wanted to say thanks to everybody, and that you guys are a great community.

All of this.

<3
Masey
Masey
Respected

Back to top Go down

Post  Jaquecz Fri Apr 26, 2013 10:16 am

//DarkPossum\\ wrote:I have been playing on TC for a while now and I have really got to know a lot of the people in this community. I feel as if we are like on huge ass Mexican family or something. Everybody is here for each other, we all welcome newcomers and we are probably one of the best community's I have ever been in.

I AM SO JELLY
Jaquecz
Jaquecz

Back to top Go down

Post  Cergis Fri Apr 26, 2013 4:03 pm

DarkPossom Your going to be an awesome Op, I think everyone will follow your footsteps, as i did with Holler and Gremkia, I just want you to know, Your going to do good

~Your friend Cergis (Alex)

<333[/b][i][u]
Cergis
Cergis

Back to top Go down

Post  Gremnkai Fri Apr 26, 2013 5:08 pm

I have one thing to say and one thing only. Time to kill the batman.
Gremnkai
Gremnkai
Respected

Back to top Go down

Post  [Redacted] Fri Apr 26, 2013 5:20 pm

Cergis wrote: Gremkia

Time to kill the Catwoman...

[Redacted]
[Redacted]
Super Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gremnkai Fri Apr 26, 2013 5:24 pm

Thank you TC. How-to-fuck-this-shit_o_870302
Gremnkai
Gremnkai
Respected

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris10023 Sat Apr 27, 2013 1:00 pm

Don't mention it bro, you are a rally good Role player, you'll make a good addition to the staff
Chris10023
Chris10023
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jaquecz Sat Apr 27, 2013 1:07 pm

Chris10023 wrote:

Don't mention it bro, you are a rally good Role player, you'll make a good addition to the staff

RALLY
RALLY
RALLLY
RALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLY?
ARE YOU RALLY DOING THIS?
Jaquecz
Jaquecz

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down