The Crew
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Hello World.
Dead space:RP EmptySun Apr 02, 2023 6:06 pm by DIABLO258

» God damn, 10 whole years.
Dead space:RP EmptySun Apr 02, 2023 6:02 pm by DIABLO258

» Citizen, Apply.
Dead space:RP EmptyFri Nov 19, 2021 1:52 am by DIABLO258

» These LONG years.
Dead space:RP EmptyFri Nov 19, 2021 12:44 am by DIABLO258

» You know what?
Dead space:RP EmptyTue Oct 20, 2020 3:39 am by Cergis

» I won't leave you
Dead space:RP EmptyThu Apr 30, 2020 5:03 pm by Lt.FallenAngel

» reminiscing of old times
Dead space:RP EmptyWed Mar 11, 2020 12:22 am by Gremnkai

» I wonder if
Dead space:RP EmptyMon Apr 04, 2016 9:58 pm by Gremnkai

» Good Memories.
Dead space:RP EmptySun Apr 03, 2016 2:04 pm by General Bravo

» can't actually reply to anything
Dead space:RP EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 6:46 pm by Moose_hater

Dead space:RP

+2
Precinct Helghast
Jaquecz
6 posters

Go down

do you want a dead space:rp?

Dead space:RP Vote_b2036%Dead space:RP Vote_b19 36% 
[ 5 ]
Dead space:RP Vote_b2064%Dead space:RP Vote_b19 64% 
[ 9 ]

Total Votes : 14

Dead space:RP Empty Dead space:RP

Post  Jaquecz Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:33 pm

Simply i talked to diabruh about us having a dead space RP server. We talked about it and so here i is making this thread. IF you guys want a dead space RP server we're going to either choose one o dese: or a Dead space:Rp Map contest (assuming any of you know how to map)
[Edit] DONT USE POLL REPLY [EDIT]

If we all say yuss then really here's what I'm thinking.
[Probably sounds crappy in my own words, but trust me a dead space rp would kick ass if we execute it right]
There will be probably 3 or 4 factions maybe, one of them would be Earth Gov, which would consist of mainly just the military people who are pretty much there to kill all witnesses to the incident, although since they aren't completely brainwashed they could probably go "Rogue" or something.

Links to models n shit
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=104917604
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=109825777
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=130577707
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=107307044
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=110101728
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=107306185

Little back-story for why they want to fuck you up: The main reason they want to keep the shit they do secret and just cover it up with "Terrorists"cover-ups n' shit would be because they are the reason that shit happened. So if the public were to find out that they are responsible for some major ass fuck-ups, involving the death of over 9000 people via bloody painfull dismembering raep shit will get real.

Faction #2 would be your crazy Unitologists, no real reason for me to explain them too deeply here if you played the games, but to keep it short they are crazy ass neguses that worship the marker and/or necromorphs and believe that they are part of something "Bigger" and basically go religion-over-everything-else retarded when the marker gets in/on their space-station/spaceship/planet. Also they are pretty much in a civil war with earth gov where a marker is near and chaos is everywhere, guns and firefights and explosions included, they are basically sick of earth-gov trying to suppress their religion and they want to be free and make everyone see their fucked up ways. They aren't all acting psychotic and such but they are all crazy people. Some less then others some even more. However not all of the members are "True believers", the people who are less into the belief that is unitology will probably try to separate from the bigger crazier group because of the things they do, normally involving almost drowning you to make you "See" and in the case of necro-morph worshipers, sacrificing fingers, limbs, possibly even their life to see the "Wisdom" of the necromorphs, crazy motherfuckers.

Faction #3 Would be the survivors, this is where the real rp goes on. Basically the survivors are either in a small or "Large" group [20 or so people] That or they will be hardass motherfuckers who go lone-wolf to keep themselves alive and avoid other people, sometimes even killing others to stay alive themselves. The survivors that do live in groups behind barricaded doors and walls, and reinforced vents are pretty messed up, some of the group would be stronger willed, and wouldn't be effected so much by the marker while the more scared and weaker people would probably be suicidal/homicidal, constantly see things such as dead loved ones and normally would be very "Coo Coo"

Interactions between each factions would basically be like so: Earthgov people would mainly be killing the other factions in an attempt to keep their public image clean, if they were to come into contact with unitologists they would probably have a conflict 5 seconds after visual contact, guns blazing and necromorphs probably being attracted, with survivors they would likely mow them down where they stand, or possibly bring them in for study depending on the individual. Unitologists interacting with the survivors would probably be trying to recruit them for enlightenment, promising a way out from the dementia they suffer or something. Or killing them if the individual they come into contact with is a danger to their belief or something.

Remember since its a dead space rp, there is a 70% chance that you will not survive, being a hardass would make those chances go up to 90% unless you are properly equipped and shit. Also lots of FEAR RP, in the dark eery hallways there are necromorphs lurking about, heavily armed earthgov patrols searching for survivors to kill [although you might not know that yet IC'ly] and crazy unitologists that will try to shove their religon down your throat, sometimes literally.
This sounds like shit coming out of my fingers/keyboard, so just google up Dead space wiki and take a look at the lore, it really would be awesome.
[EDIT] USE -SUPPORT OR +SUPPORT DONT USE THE POLL IN CASE YOU END UP CHANGING YOUR MIND ! [EDIT]

Last edited by Meleepayne on Wed Mar 27, 2013 4:46 pm; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : Looked ghey)
Jaquecz
Jaquecz

Back to top Go down

Dead space:RP Empty Re: Dead space:RP

Post  Precinct Helghast Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:43 pm

Lets see... Why is everyone here, because HL2:RP, I don't have skins nor do I want to buy DEADSPACE.
Precinct Helghast
Precinct Helghast
Obsidian Donator

Back to top Go down

Post  Jaquecz Tue Mar 26, 2013 7:03 pm

Briefcase guy wrote:Lets see... Why is everyone here, because HL2:RP, I don't have skins nor do I want to buy DEADSPACE.

I'll be posting links to the models, and you don't need to buy DEADSPACE.

Last edited by Meleepayne on Tue Mar 26, 2013 7:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jaquecz
Jaquecz

Back to top Go down

Post  Noobstrike Tue Mar 26, 2013 7:15 pm

Dead space:RP 14mvssn

As seen in this diagram.

Do.
Not.
WANT!
Noobstrike
Noobstrike
Super Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jaquecz Tue Mar 26, 2013 7:49 pm

I bet you more people would actually join the server for dead space rp than some old zombie survival server with rp slapped on, whats so great about it anyway? [Actual explanation, use your srs SA focus abilitez]
Jaquecz
Jaquecz

Back to top Go down

Post  General Bravo Tue Mar 26, 2013 8:40 pm

Yeah, I don't know where this whole Dead Space idea came from. However, based on current polls, it's not going to pass. What should we have on a second server, if anything? Idfk.
General Bravo
General Bravo
Super Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jaquecz Tue Mar 26, 2013 8:44 pm

UnitBravo342 wrote:Yeah, I don't know where this whole Dead Space idea came from. However, based on current polls, it's not going to pass. What should we have on a second server, if anything? Idfk.
Well i talked to diablo about it, he was like meh, wouldn't work at first. Then i explained it to him and why it would work and so he said go ahead and make a forum post about it. If i had a job i'd sure as hell pay for the server that would be the dead space one.
Jaquecz
Jaquecz

Back to top Go down

Post  General Bravo Tue Mar 26, 2013 9:08 pm

I have to question if people go for it. And then if they do, which franchise is newer and more popular? Many noobs and mingebags and RPers alike will go to a franchise they have more familiarity with. When that happens, kiss plazaRP goodbye basically forever. May as well turn the HL2RP into CoDRP: UU vs Resistance. Granted, the odds of things going that far are slim, but the chance is there.

Assuming anyone even likes Dead Space RP. I have to doubt most would be able to fearRP properly. See most of our current server's new players and even some of our veterans for proof on that.
General Bravo
General Bravo
Super Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jaquecz Tue Mar 26, 2013 9:20 pm

UnitBravo342 wrote:I have to question if people go for it. And then if they do, which franchise is newer and more popular? Many noobs and mingebags and RPers alike will go to a franchise they have more familiarity with. When that happens, kiss plazaRP goodbye basically forever. May as well turn the HL2RP into CoDRP: UU vs Resistance. Granted, the odds of things going that far are slim, but the chance is there.

Assuming anyone even likes Dead Space RP. I have to doubt most would be able to fearRP properly. See most of our current server's new players and even some of our veterans for proof on that.
Everyone can easily Fear rp properly, the thing is. At least in my opinion. They don't want to fearRP properly, they would rather not have their characters have any "Run away like a pussy" moments. Thats just my 2 cents.
Also the dead space fanbase doesn't seem to be full of squeaky little pisses that yell faggot every single 10 seconds, as for the noobs, i'm going to assume your using it for newbies, for them we can just teach them. Assuming they will be accepting it. If not, le ban hamma awaits, and for the minges, just RDM them till they leave, with falling cars. *wink*
Jaquecz
Jaquecz

Back to top Go down

Dead space:RP Empty MAAANG.

Post  Moose_hater Tue Mar 26, 2013 9:51 pm

The thing that is unique about Dead Space RP, is that there has never been an RP on a horror game before. Unless you count Metro 2033 as a horror game. New Role play games are coming each day to Gmod, and I think it would be cool to make our own. If we DO get this, I encourage you to buy the Dead Space games. I'm not telling you to buy them because they're scary, I'm telling you to buy them because they have an amazing story line. You probably need to buy them just because the story for that game is very I wouldn't say weird, but in a strange form. The story is more complex in that game and actually has characters that you don't want to die. I'm not saying HL2 is a bad game, but I'm just saying the characters should be a little more, influenced. But it SUCKS because Gordan is a MUTE BASTARD. Anyways, if this is going to happen, it will take a lot of planning, and a lot of addons. I've already found a lot of addons for humans but no luck for the necromorphs Sad But on the OTHER side, you have financial problems, if there are any. I don't know how much money DIABLO has and its none of my business, but he could not have enough for another server. Or since this isn't a already made RP server, there will be alot to download. But i'm going to have to go with a +SUPPORT and i'm going to keep it at that until I feel its necessary to change. (BTW YOU SHOULDN'T USE A POLL BECAUSE PEOPLE JUST MAKE UP THEIR MIND IN ONE SECOND THEN ARE LIKE, OH SHIT I CAN'T CHANGE IT.)
Moose_hater

Back to top Go down

Post  Masey Wed Mar 27, 2013 12:02 pm

Dead space:RP Tumblr_m7xjjevoeE1rn95k2o1_250
Dead space:RP Tumblr_mk2ungyrqW1s2a3q2o1_500

NOPE.

Personally, me wants dem zambies RP.

SEVERANCE WHERE IT'S AT

-SUPPORT
Masey
Masey
Respected

Back to top Go down

Post  Moose_hater Wed Mar 27, 2013 3:16 pm

UnitBravo342 wrote:I have to question if people go for it. And then if they do, which franchise is newer and more popular? Many noobs and mingebags and RPers alike will go to a franchise they have more familiarity with. When that happens, kiss plazaRP goodbye basically forever. May as well turn the HL2RP into CoDRP: UU vs Resistance. Granted, the odds of things going that far are slim, but the chance is there.

Plaza rp has been gone for a while, probably because there hasn't been any creative event in the plaza, unless you count Wilhelm attacking the dvl as a citizen event. I think we've been running out of ideas since we can barely use zombie events anymore. The zombie event with the two factions banding together was probably my favorite even yet, it has a story around it but it still had action. I'm glad the cca didn't just stab us in the back and kill the four rebels there. Even I've tried getting in the plaza more with Austin,I even though that's mostly suicide. Maybe there should be more events from the suggestions, I saw some pretty interesting events.
Moose_hater

Back to top Go down

Post  Precinct Helghast Wed Mar 27, 2013 3:44 pm

Moose_hater wrote:

Plaza rp has been gone for a while, probably because there hasn't been any creative event in the plaza, unless you count Wilhelm attacking the dvl as a citizen event. I think we've been running out of ideas since we can barely use zombie events anymore. The zombie event with the two factions banding together was probably my favorite even yet, it has a story around it but it still had action. I'm glad the cca didn't just stab us in the back and kill the four rebels there. Even I've tried getting in the plaza more with Austin,I even though that's mostly suicide. Maybe there should be more events from the suggestions, I saw some pretty interesting events.

/me Makes structural collapse *No-one cares*
Precinct Helghast
Precinct Helghast
Obsidian Donator

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down