The Crew
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Hello World.
Well, Guys...This is Gooby, I mean Hamburger...Fuck I mean goodbye. EmptySun Apr 02, 2023 6:06 pm by DIABLO258

» God damn, 10 whole years.
Well, Guys...This is Gooby, I mean Hamburger...Fuck I mean goodbye. EmptySun Apr 02, 2023 6:02 pm by DIABLO258

» Citizen, Apply.
Well, Guys...This is Gooby, I mean Hamburger...Fuck I mean goodbye. EmptyFri Nov 19, 2021 1:52 am by DIABLO258

» These LONG years.
Well, Guys...This is Gooby, I mean Hamburger...Fuck I mean goodbye. EmptyFri Nov 19, 2021 12:44 am by DIABLO258

» You know what?
Well, Guys...This is Gooby, I mean Hamburger...Fuck I mean goodbye. EmptyTue Oct 20, 2020 3:39 am by Cergis

» I won't leave you
Well, Guys...This is Gooby, I mean Hamburger...Fuck I mean goodbye. EmptyThu Apr 30, 2020 5:03 pm by Lt.FallenAngel

» reminiscing of old times
Well, Guys...This is Gooby, I mean Hamburger...Fuck I mean goodbye. EmptyWed Mar 11, 2020 12:22 am by Gremnkai

» I wonder if
Well, Guys...This is Gooby, I mean Hamburger...Fuck I mean goodbye. EmptyMon Apr 04, 2016 9:58 pm by Gremnkai

» Good Memories.
Well, Guys...This is Gooby, I mean Hamburger...Fuck I mean goodbye. EmptySun Apr 03, 2016 2:04 pm by General Bravo

» can't actually reply to anything
Well, Guys...This is Gooby, I mean Hamburger...Fuck I mean goodbye. EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 6:46 pm by Moose_hater

Well, Guys...This is Gooby, I mean Hamburger...Fuck I mean goodbye.

+9
Noobstrike
Chris10023
Magnum
Masey
Gremnkai
Moose_hater
DIABLO258
Dimond_miner56
Trippy
13 posters

Go down

Well, Guys...This is Gooby, I mean Hamburger...Fuck I mean goodbye. Empty Well, Guys...This is Gooby, I mean Hamburger...Fuck I mean goodbye.

Post  Trippy Sun Mar 17, 2013 4:07 pm

Well, guys its been a year....Wow a whole year, I cant believe it can you. We have all been through so much. So much hate drama pain....Destruction...DDosin...And change. But im guessing it is all for the better...Is it not, they say once one door closes one must open. So my door at Tc has finally closed guys. As i write this with tears in my eyes. I will tell you all one by one a good bye.

Diablo, A great server owner, loves his players his friends his close staff. He treats them like family. You cannot ask for a better Owner, I will miss you a lot Diablo even though we were never exactly close, I will still miss you.

Noobstrike, The first time I ever met you. You were on your vort, god was that fun that was my first day as kelly. My first ever Rp char....Ha....Soup can noobstrike.....Soup can. There inst much im able to say but. Man you were my brother it hurts worse then getting shot to write this. Ill miss you, I really will.

Gremkai, Well, Grem. I got you Op, I felt close to you ive raped you a lot, Ive had great rp with you. Man you are awesome, Im sorry but I want you to have DvL I cant think of any other person who deserves it more then you, I hope you do well, good luck grem. Ill miss you.

Holler, Holy shit, think I for got you. Nope, im sorry we will never get to finish are rp holler. Hak will forever miss storm im sorry, there isn't much I can say. I never really got to know you that much, but I hope you live you time on Tc well....Goodbye...

Greek, We have had are fallout's are hate, I hope you can forgive me you grammar Nazi. But really, I will miss you, you are just that kinda person no one can forget. Just for me try to not argue so much man. And have X-Ray get out more, she is turning into a hermit, goodbye man.

Magnum, Cant say much about you. You were the first person to ever kill me on TC, you and you ways. You have had your loss of characters and have left here and there, but i will remember all of are Rp together magnum...Good bye....

Unit, Well, faggot....Ill miss you a lot, you were they brotherly kinda guy who was always there to make me laugh when i was mad or was pissed, always diffused a situation with hateful but funny words, always made the best of things out of everything he could. Ill miss you bravo, #Cutofrbravoyouwillnotsurvive.

Arch, You and you afking ways. I will miss you as well I never really got to know you too well, im sorry for that. You always seemed like a kewl guys. Ill miss you arch goodbye.

Joe, Cant really say much, I apologize for last night. You know what i mean. Good luck Joe im sorry.

Jman, even if you see this or not. The tank lives on somewhere in the depths of these forums. Kelly is with him now in Hel killing off those OTa, good luck Jman, brother...

I apologize to all of the members of TC for lying and causing so much pain, If i was to never have joined SoTa maybe i would have been better, I will miss you all. It hurts to know i'm losing my family, Well.....I don't really know what else to say, I love you all I really do. I hope you can say the same to me, Goodbye, I hope you all will have great rp Stay strong TC forever.

Well, Guys...This is Gooby, I mean Hamburger...Fuck I mean goodbye. Goodbye-my-friend_o_310853
Trippy
Trippy
Respected

Back to top Go down

Well, Guys...This is Gooby, I mean Hamburger...Fuck I mean goodbye. Empty Re: Well, Guys...This is Gooby, I mean Hamburger...Fuck I mean goodbye.

Post  Dimond_miner56 Sun Mar 17, 2013 4:14 pm

Goodbye mang it was good knowing you D':
Dimond_miner56
Dimond_miner56

Back to top Go down

Well, Guys...This is Gooby, I mean Hamburger...Fuck I mean goodbye. Empty Re: Well, Guys...This is Gooby, I mean Hamburger...Fuck I mean goodbye.

Post  DIABLO258 Sun Mar 17, 2013 4:16 pm

Let the record show, he is leaving by his own choice.

Bye, Lupus. AKA, Storm, Kelly, Kat, RainbowDash, TrippyNightmare, Dracul Zev, and all the rest.
Ill miss you and your crazy adventures as well.

PS: Stick to one damn name next time lol You were the hardest to remember because of all those name changes.
DIABLO258
DIABLO258
Owner

https://thecrew.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Moose_hater Sun Mar 17, 2013 4:20 pm

Bai Sad
Even though you probably don't know me for good reasons Very Happy
I'll still remember you
as
#MakingGremnkaiLeaveTheCallBecauseYou'reErpingWithHim.
Moose_hater

Back to top Go down

Post  Gremnkai Sun Mar 17, 2013 4:26 pm

This is goodbye Lupus... We'll always remember you.

Last edited by Gremnkai on Sun Mar 17, 2013 4:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Gremnkai
Gremnkai
Respected

Back to top Go down

Post  Masey Sun Mar 17, 2013 4:27 pm

https://youtu.be/nhGuhfBk5xk?t=57s

Though we never really knew eachother well, I know we were good friends.

Farewell, friend.
Godspeed

Well, Guys...This is Gooby, I mean Hamburger...Fuck I mean goodbye. Tumblr_m4zc0hMyHr1rwcc6bo1_400

WE'LL MISS YOU!
Masey
Masey
Respected

Back to top Go down

Post  Magnum Sun Mar 17, 2013 4:33 pm

U wot m8 Question
Magnum
Magnum

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris10023 Sun Mar 17, 2013 5:31 pm

Even though you forgot about me, I will miss you and your RP chars, and RPing with you in general. I hope where ever you end up that you will have a good time.

Later Lupus
Chris10023
Chris10023
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Noobstrike Sun Mar 17, 2013 5:34 pm

bye mang.

I totally forgot about soup can.

You were an interesting person with your ups and downs, sometimes you made me laugh, cringe, and have a hunger-driving want for a bag of pretzels.

You humanized mantis.
You explained that grenades were not soup cans to a vort.
And you raped my cat in it's sleep.

Good luck in your new servers wherever you go.
and always remember.

don'tbreakdatdamnproplimitorelseyou'lldie
Noobstrike
Noobstrike
Super Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Silver Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:42 pm

While I haven't RP'ed a lot with you, I've seen you around many times. Good luck wherever you're going man, goodbye.
Silver
Silver
Technical Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  [Redacted] Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:24 pm

Bai mang... I will miss ya. Even with your ups and downs you are or were still part of TC, have fun in your new server where ever you go and....

and bai. Sad
[Redacted]
[Redacted]
Super Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jaquecz Mon Mar 18, 2013 2:03 pm

You forgot to call me a faggot dood

Bai. I'm prolly gonna miss you telling me to go IC all the time XD
Jaquecz
Jaquecz

Back to top Go down

Post  Precinct Helghast Mon Mar 18, 2013 3:35 pm

Goodbye, I had fun of taunting grem. with his rape. Smile And you made it possible.
On another note, I remember when you took me hostage at B when I was 0h-Fiaeve or 0h-Siex. 01 was like : AWW HELL NAW.
Precinct Helghast
Precinct Helghast
Obsidian Donator

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down