The Crew
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Hello World.
Something that Upset me EmptySun Apr 02, 2023 6:06 pm by DIABLO258

» God damn, 10 whole years.
Something that Upset me EmptySun Apr 02, 2023 6:02 pm by DIABLO258

» Citizen, Apply.
Something that Upset me EmptyFri Nov 19, 2021 1:52 am by DIABLO258

» These LONG years.
Something that Upset me EmptyFri Nov 19, 2021 12:44 am by DIABLO258

» You know what?
Something that Upset me EmptyTue Oct 20, 2020 3:39 am by Cergis

» I won't leave you
Something that Upset me EmptyThu Apr 30, 2020 5:03 pm by Lt.FallenAngel

» reminiscing of old times
Something that Upset me EmptyWed Mar 11, 2020 12:22 am by Gremnkai

» I wonder if
Something that Upset me EmptyMon Apr 04, 2016 9:58 pm by Gremnkai

» Good Memories.
Something that Upset me EmptySun Apr 03, 2016 2:04 pm by General Bravo

» can't actually reply to anything
Something that Upset me EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 6:46 pm by Moose_hater

Something that Upset me

+2
Gremnkai
Lt.FallenAngel
6 posters

Go down

Something that Upset me Empty Something that Upset me

Post  Lt.FallenAngel Sat Jan 26, 2013 2:13 pm

The amount of slums RP, it is ridiculous, I think we all know this by now. I admit there is way to much of it. But, I found something that truely upset me the other day, and Diablo is you could read this and write your side I would really apprecite that. Anyway, after about 2-3 hours of RP(OOC included) we were in the slums interrogating a unit, he knew to much about us so we could not let him go, he was a new unit hiding from an Antlion Guard because he was scared, first day on the job (sounds cannon to me.) So, I was playing as David O'Shay with Phantom, and Rose. We decided we would keep him, probably tie him up until we find a more permanent solution. Before we do this, Phantom, I believe, was talking to Diablo where then Diablo stated it was to be only one of two things either A. Kill the unit (who was an 06 that we all felt pity for.) or B. Void the whole encounter. Now, I only have a couple hours, if any, everyday to RP so when something like this happens it really, pardon my french, pisses me off. Once again, I do not know Diablo's side of this but this is my side of it. Honestly, this interferance with actual RP is really bothering me, we could be dealing with mingers or teaching people how to actually RP, but instead we are wasting our time voiding events. Plus with a voided event, I have trouble knowing where I should start, David would have not gone into the bar in the first place if not for hearing a strange noise (the unit), which before hand entered the slums and both of them ran away and hid, so essentially, the moment I got on David O'Shay I basically should just start from there and void everything else. So, I will end it there, voiding actual RP events is upsetting me and I hope other people are feeling the same way. Please post your opinions on this thread, I would really appreciate your view on the matter.
Lt.FallenAngel
Lt.FallenAngel
Respected

Back to top Go down

Something that Upset me Empty Re: Something that Upset me

Post  Gremnkai Sat Jan 26, 2013 2:26 pm

This whole post confuses me..... First you talk about the amount of slums RP then you end with you complaining about voiding a event....... I'm just confused.
Gremnkai
Gremnkai
Respected

Back to top Go down

Something that Upset me Empty Re: Gremnkai

Post  Lt.FallenAngel Sat Jan 26, 2013 2:34 pm

Gremnkai wrote:This whole post confuses me..... First you talk about the amount of slums RP then you end with you complaining about voiding a event....... I'm just confused.

What I meant when I started that was that there is a lot of slums RP on our server, basically my assumption why Diablo wanted to void the event. But, I am not sure of his reasoning.
Lt.FallenAngel
Lt.FallenAngel
Respected

Back to top Go down

Post  [Redacted] Sat Jan 26, 2013 2:34 pm

I thought slums RP was already taken care of, didn't diablo say that there can be no more people entering the slums? Also didn't we establish a slums ratio? Also why didn't you just kill him, or at least suggest something else to do with him so that you don't have to void the situation. Smile didn't you say that diablo gave you 2 choices?
[Redacted]
[Redacted]
Super Admin

Back to top Go down

Something that Upset me Empty Re: HollerHavoc

Post  Lt.FallenAngel Sat Jan 26, 2013 2:59 pm

HollerHavoc wrote:I thought slums RP was already taken care of, didn't diablo say that there can be no more people entering the slums? Also didn't we establish a slums ratio? Also why didn't you just kill him, or at least suggest something else to do with him so that you don't have to void the situation. Smile didn't you say that diablo gave you 2 choices?

Yes. Our choices were to kill him or void the event. And honestly, we were thinking of killing him, but he had no weapons, he was still human, just like a scared child. I believe Phantom was going to kill him but David O'Shay felt sort of bad for him, tried to think of another solution. And also, I feel as if the idea of not allowing anyone else into slums is a little be ridiculous. That was another issue, a limit, that is a good idea. Maybe like 2 a month or something of the sort. And it has to be cannon, of course. My character suggested the choice to let him be apart of "whatever you lads call yourselves." I suggested it and they seemed to like the idea, try to make him human again.
Lt.FallenAngel
Lt.FallenAngel
Respected

Back to top Go down

Post  [Redacted] Sat Jan 26, 2013 3:05 pm

Well he is only a 06 so I guess that is a considerable idea but still, Rebels have to do what Rebels have to do. I just don't understand why there couldn't have been more options for him, and I agree when you void an event it's hard to pick up from there.

Last edited by HollerHavoc on Sat Jan 26, 2013 3:06 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Accidentally messed up my quote.)
[Redacted]
[Redacted]
Super Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Archimedes Sat Jan 26, 2013 6:17 pm

Its fail rp on the units fault. The unit knows much worse things lie beyond the slums then one antlion guard. Also, we know the event was forced by the 06 and we know this because he told me he was gonna make his first CCA character go rouge.

So it was forced failrp thats why you either void it or kill him
Archimedes
Archimedes
Technical Officer

Back to top Go down

Something that Upset me Empty Re: Archimedes

Post  Lt.FallenAngel Sat Jan 26, 2013 6:36 pm

Archimedes wrote:Its fail rp on the units fault. The unit knows much worse things lie beyond the slums then one antlion guard. Also, we know the event was forced by the 06 and we know this because he told me he was gonna make his first CCA character go rouge.

So it was forced failrp thats why you either void it or kill him

Allright, thank you, I am glad that I learned the full story.
Lt.FallenAngel
Lt.FallenAngel
Respected

Back to top Go down

Post  Archimedes Sat Jan 26, 2013 7:49 pm

I misspoke, on further talking with the he was talking about making his first citizen char a rebel not his first CCA.

However the position about fail rp still holds true. In my opinion its failrp to run into the slums to escape an antlion. Diablo wanted to kill off the char is due to rp reasons. After a units seen so much it would make sense to execute them. And before you say, oh well hes a human being, remember the whole shoot on sight arguement? We've already discussed that rebels kill normal citizens that could interfere wit their buisness.

Once again I'm sorry for mispeaking.
Archimedes
Archimedes
Technical Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  DIABLO258 Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:35 am

My side is completely what you think its not. My side has nothing to do with the RP at all. If this was any other Unit, ide let you do what you please, but its not.

The Unit you captured was an old pal of mine who was recently un-banned. Inferis Alpha is what he calls himself now. I call him ZuE because that's who he was for the majority of when I first knew him.

Let me back up abit. ZuE was banned from TheCrew for multiple reasons. One of them was insulting mutiple SA's. Another was causing multiple fights. And my least favorite was trying to get the entire Crew to demote Noobstrike to User. He always jumps to a conclusion and never sees any other way to solve problems. Noobstrike later got demoted to Admin as a small punishment. I haven't seen him act up since. Now bare in mind, this was his SECOND Perma Ban from my server.

He also had a character whom you might have heard of, hey name was Sword. She was a Rouge unit from the CCA. This character who he had developed for months was killed in TheCrew in ways he didn't approve of. Something that is common in RP. So on his first day back, I hear he is already in the Slums with an 06 character, I'll be honest, I flipped. I didnt want him to have a chance at another rouge, especially a lolrouge.

Your options were either Kill him, or void it. Both have the same outcome really.
ZuE is under my control for the time being, and I will not allow him to have any type of special character this fast. Im sorry if it seemed strange, but there is a much longer and larger story to why I made that decision.

In short: ZuE/Inferis has been Perma Banned twice from TheCrew. His Rouge is killed off. He instantly tried to make a new one. I say no.
DIABLO258
DIABLO258
Owner

https://thecrew.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Dog the Noobstriked Sun Jan 27, 2013 1:56 pm

DIABLO258 wrote:My side is completely what you think its not. My side has nothing to do with the RP at all. If this was any other Unit, ide let you do what you please, but its not.

The Unit you captured was an old pal of mine who was recently un-banned. Inferis Alpha is what he calls himself now. I call him ZuE because that's who he was for the majority of when I first knew him.

Let me back up abit. ZuE was banned from TheCrew for multiple reasons. One of them was insulting mutiple SA's. Another was causing multiple fights. And my least favorite was trying to get the entire Crew to demote Noobstrike to User. He always jumps to a conclusion and never sees any other way to solve problems. Noobstrike later got demoted to Admin as a small punishment. I haven't seen him act up since. Now bare in mind, this was his SECOND Perma Ban from my server.

He also had a character whom you might have heard of, hey name was Sword. She was a Rouge unit from the CCA. This character who he had developed for months was killed in TheCrew in ways he didn't approve of. Something that is common in RP. So on his first day back, I hear he is already in the Slums with an 06 character, I'll be honest, I flipped. I didnt want him to have a chance at another rouge, especially a lolrouge.

Your options were either Kill him, or void it. Both have the same outcome really.
ZuE is under my control for the time being, and I will not allow him to have any type of special character this fast. Im sorry if it seemed strange, but there is a much longer and larger story to why I made that decision.

In short: ZuE/Inferis has been Perma Banned twice from TheCrew. His Rouge is killed off. He instantly tried to make a new one. I say no.

Already explained it to Archimedes Master, My intentions were not to make THAT character a rogue, I had intentions to make my citizen a part of the resistance which I talked to Mahunik about and learned that it will take a good while to do. So that is my current project: Getting a rebel character.
Alpha Dog the Noobstriked
Alpha Dog the Noobstriked

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum