The Crew
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Hello World.
Just wanted to dedicate this to my best friend Kia who passed today. EmptySun Apr 02, 2023 6:06 pm by DIABLO258

» God damn, 10 whole years.
Just wanted to dedicate this to my best friend Kia who passed today. EmptySun Apr 02, 2023 6:02 pm by DIABLO258

» Citizen, Apply.
Just wanted to dedicate this to my best friend Kia who passed today. EmptyFri Nov 19, 2021 1:52 am by DIABLO258

» These LONG years.
Just wanted to dedicate this to my best friend Kia who passed today. EmptyFri Nov 19, 2021 12:44 am by DIABLO258

» You know what?
Just wanted to dedicate this to my best friend Kia who passed today. EmptyTue Oct 20, 2020 3:39 am by Cergis

» I won't leave you
Just wanted to dedicate this to my best friend Kia who passed today. EmptyThu Apr 30, 2020 5:03 pm by Lt.FallenAngel

» reminiscing of old times
Just wanted to dedicate this to my best friend Kia who passed today. EmptyWed Mar 11, 2020 12:22 am by Gremnkai

» I wonder if
Just wanted to dedicate this to my best friend Kia who passed today. EmptyMon Apr 04, 2016 9:58 pm by Gremnkai

» Good Memories.
Just wanted to dedicate this to my best friend Kia who passed today. EmptySun Apr 03, 2016 2:04 pm by General Bravo

» can't actually reply to anything
Just wanted to dedicate this to my best friend Kia who passed today. EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 6:46 pm by Moose_hater

Just wanted to dedicate this to my best friend Kia who passed today.

5 posters

Go down

Just wanted to dedicate this to my best friend Kia who passed today. Empty Just wanted to dedicate this to my best friend Kia who passed today.

Post  Trippy Mon Dec 10, 2012 5:10 pm

This is dedicated to my dog Kia who died this morning she was age 17 she was a German sheperd Chow mix. Hope your having fun in doggy heaven girl i wont fucking forget you.

"Just this side of heaven is a place called Rainbow Bridge.

When an animal dies that has been especially close to someone here, that pet goes to Rainbow Bridge.
There are meadows and hills for all of our special friends so they can run and play together.
There is plenty of food, water and sunshine, and our friends are warm and comfortable.

All the animals who had been ill and old are restored to health and vigor; those who were hurt or maimed are made whole and strong again, just as we remember them in our dreams of days and times gone by.
The animals are happy and content, except for one small thing; they each miss someone very special to them, who had to be left behind.

They all run and play together, but the day comes when one suddenly stops and looks into the distance. His bright eyes are intent; His eager body quivers. Suddenly he begins to run from the group, flying over the green grass, his legs carrying him faster and faster.

You have been spotted, and when you and your special friend finally meet, you cling together in joyous reunion, never to be parted again. The happy kisses rain upon your face; your hands again caress the beloved head, and you look once more into the trusting eyes of your pet, so long gone from your life but never absent from your heart.

Then you cross Rainbow Bridge together...."

[img]Just wanted to dedicate this to my best friend Kia who passed today. Kia_1610[/img]
Trippy
Trippy
Respected

Back to top Go down

Just wanted to dedicate this to my best friend Kia who passed today. Empty Re: Just wanted to dedicate this to my best friend Kia who passed today.

Post  Noobstrike Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:03 pm

:'(

I have two shepards myself.
Ones 6 and is retarted and is named Brad.
The other one is a retired police dog named Zorro...hes 12...fraid he gonna die soon. He limps and sneezes and doesnt run alot anymore....

I feel joo man.....
loosing a pet youve had for so long is like loosing all your hair.
you can live without it, but not all of you is there.
Noobstrike
Noobstrike
Super Admin

Back to top Go down

Just wanted to dedicate this to my best friend Kia who passed today. Empty Re: Just wanted to dedicate this to my best friend Kia who passed today.

Post  DIABLO258 Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:20 pm

Sorry for your loss, man. That shit sucks hard core.

I remember when I lost my dog, Diva. She was a 13 year old Great Dane, and she was active as shit. But, of course her hearing went out and she lost some eye sight. We were ok though, she was still happy. We hoped she would pass in her sleep, that's just the way everyone wanted it to go down. But, when we got back from a long trip and found her at the bottom of the stairs sitting by her own shit, we knew something was up. Turned out her legs were giving out, and one thing my dad knows is that a dog that cant walk is not happy.

He has had a load of dogs before me, so he really does know.

So, we called the vet and shit and I am tearing up writing this. But the day came, so we woke her up, let her run around in the yard with all of us, we made her the best lunch ever. Hamburgers, with biscuits, cooked steak, just everything a dog loves. Finally, when it got late, we brought her into our living room and laid her down. We all held onto one of her paws as they gave her the shot, and ill be honest, feeling your dogs heart beat slowly stop will bring fucking tears to anyone.

Losing a dog is devastating. But three months later we got a new pup, she is the sweetest most cutest thing on the planet IMO. And she does a damn good job at continuing Diva's work.

Sorry again, cry it out if you gotta. I know I did. :,(
DIABLO258
DIABLO258
Owner

https://thecrew.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Magnum Tue Dec 11, 2012 12:13 pm

Sucks man,i had a chihuahua who was 2 years old die from bleeding out of the rectum......im being serious,and he died in my moms arms...
Magnum
Magnum

Back to top Go down

Just wanted to dedicate this to my best friend Kia who passed today. Empty RE: Loss

Post  Ashes Tue Dec 11, 2012 3:58 pm

I'm sorry for your loss, I do also know what it's like losing someone close
Ashes
Ashes
Silver Donator

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down