The Crew
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Hello World.
ITT: We write letters to our 10 year old selves. EmptySun Apr 02, 2023 6:06 pm by DIABLO258

» God damn, 10 whole years.
ITT: We write letters to our 10 year old selves. EmptySun Apr 02, 2023 6:02 pm by DIABLO258

» Citizen, Apply.
ITT: We write letters to our 10 year old selves. EmptyFri Nov 19, 2021 1:52 am by DIABLO258

» These LONG years.
ITT: We write letters to our 10 year old selves. EmptyFri Nov 19, 2021 12:44 am by DIABLO258

» You know what?
ITT: We write letters to our 10 year old selves. EmptyTue Oct 20, 2020 3:39 am by Cergis

» I won't leave you
ITT: We write letters to our 10 year old selves. EmptyThu Apr 30, 2020 5:03 pm by Lt.FallenAngel

» reminiscing of old times
ITT: We write letters to our 10 year old selves. EmptyWed Mar 11, 2020 12:22 am by Gremnkai

» I wonder if
ITT: We write letters to our 10 year old selves. EmptyMon Apr 04, 2016 9:58 pm by Gremnkai

» Good Memories.
ITT: We write letters to our 10 year old selves. EmptySun Apr 03, 2016 2:04 pm by General Bravo

» can't actually reply to anything
ITT: We write letters to our 10 year old selves. EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 6:46 pm by Moose_hater

ITT: We write letters to our 10 year old selves.

+4
DIABLO258
Gremnkai
General Bravo
Jman
8 posters

Go down

ITT: We write letters to our 10 year old selves. Empty ITT: We write letters to our 10 year old selves.

Post  Jman Sat Dec 08, 2012 5:10 pm

Title says it all, I'll start.

Join a community called "Brinkley Gaming," you'll be able to get more RP in before the dreaded gmod 13 update.

AND DON'T PK JAMES VALEN, AND DON'T GET ON IN LATE SOTA WHEN KAT OR D-LOP ARE ON.
Jman
Jman

Back to top Go down

ITT: We write letters to our 10 year old selves. Empty Re: ITT: We write letters to our 10 year old selves.

Post  General Bravo Sat Dec 08, 2012 7:09 pm

Dear 10 year old Bravo,
Listen up, you dumb shit. Quit jerking off to Metroid Fusion and get on your school work. You got high school coming in a couple years. Get that shit locked down so you can go to a good college and come out getting a job that makes you rich as fuck.
If you can get that done, around senior year, buy the Half Life series and a game called "Garry's Mod." Play through all of Half Life, then hunt down a server on GMod called "SoTA" or something like that. Start off as a complete derp, but begin working your way into the community so that when it ultimately moves(and it will)you'll be well known and lined up for success. Who knows, maybe the new group's owner will give you some sort of promotion. Anything is possible.
Just listen to me. I know what I'm talking about. Follow my advice, and some day, if the world does end, others will look to you for guidance. And if the world doesn't end, you should easily be able to take it over. But that's another topic for another time.

Sincerely,
-Friend from the Future
General Bravo
General Bravo
Super Admin

Back to top Go down

ITT: We write letters to our 10 year old selves. Empty Re: ITT: We write letters to our 10 year old selves.

Post  Gremnkai Sun Dec 09, 2012 9:21 am

Dear 10 year old Grem
When you are older look for a fucking server called SOTA on a game called Garrys Mod its a HL2RP. Meet some peeps and become a good member of the community apply for CCA fuck some bitches up. Then when SOTA goes down move on with TC rape some more bitches. Profit.

- Grem from da future
Gremnkai
Gremnkai
Respected

Back to top Go down

Post  DIABLO258 Sun Dec 09, 2012 10:27 pm

Dear 10 year old DIABLO,

Avoid a girl named ~Dóc~ on steam. You'll save yourself three years of life. During those years, get some fucking girls man! What you wont figure out for a few years is that a SHIT LOAD of girls want your D. Trust me bro, I found this out recently. And stick to your motto, "Why say no when it can feel so amazing to say yes?"

After those three years are up, search for a community in Garry's mod named Dead Anarchy. Most of these people will grow on you and become rather important for a reason which you wont understand for awhile. But what you will understand is that you need to work your way up the latter and earn your respect from them so you can become an Admin and protect them from ass holes. Don't fuck it up. I know how retarded you can get.
DIABLO258
DIABLO258
Owner

https://thecrew.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Archimedes Sun Dec 09, 2012 11:09 pm

Dear 10 year old Archimedes

Well fuck, just do your stuff and life turns out good. Study a little harder so you don't have to be nervous while waiting for your Carnegie Mellon acceptance letter. Oh, also do everything with computers, it will become your life. Watch MLP when it comes out. Avoid a bitch named Irene. She'll waste 3 months of your life and not even put out.

From,
Your future self

P.S. Smoke weed err'y day
Archimedes
Archimedes
Technical Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  DIABLO258 Mon Dec 10, 2012 12:19 am

Archimedes wrote:P.S. Smoke weed err'y day

ITT: We write letters to our 10 year old selves. D7TBk
DIABLO258
DIABLO258
Owner

https://thecrew.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Magnum Mon Dec 10, 2012 5:04 pm

Dear tiny,tiny magnum

GET YOUR ASS OF POKEMON AND FIND TF2 YOU FATTY,AND DONT EAT THAT HAM SANDWICH THAT WAS IN THE BACK OF THE FRIDGE OR YOU'LL HAVE A STOMACH BUG FOR 5 WEEKS
Magnum
Magnum

Back to top Go down

Post  Magnum Mon Dec 10, 2012 5:06 pm

Magnum wrote:Dear tiny,tiny magnum

GET YOUR ASS OF POKEMON AND FIND TF2 YOU FATTY,AND DONT EAT THAT HAM SANDWICH THAT WAS IN THE BACK OF THE FRIDGE OR YOU'LL HAVE A STOMACH BUG FOR 5 WEEKS

Random citizen 1:That metrocop is yelling at himself....through time

Random citizen 2:This guy would blow freud's fucking mind
Magnum
Magnum

Back to top Go down

Post  Burnt Leaf Mon Dec 10, 2012 5:18 pm

Dear Lil Cricket,
Look James, you are a fucking genius. I know, finally someone who sees your potential. You are the best L4D2 player in history right now. But trust me when I say this... Don't be a fucking idiot in middle school. Don't do the fucking bonk shit for laughs. Don't be a dick. Stop being so fucking shy around Mira dude. Do it now before she gets engaged to this guy called Sanjit. Also, if you end up seeing a therapist with mom, don't tell her shit. Don't say that dad is treating you like a dog because he becomes the coolest dude ever. That therapist is a money grubbing bitch that is trying to seperate mom & dad. I know. It sucks. Find GT Gaming. Join that community when you see it, because it will lead to some fun as fuck times on Garry's Mod. Do good in school. Trust me, if you do not do good in school, you will have to read a shitty book. Want to know what the book is? "Harry Potter." I know, its a fucking nightmare. Stop giving random people hugs. People will think you are a creepy weirdo. Lose weight and build muscle. At the end of 2011, go on DSPGaming's YouTube channel and watch WWE '12. There you will find what your future career choice will be. It is going to be fun as fuck. You are going to meet a ton of chicks that all want to clamor over you in High School. It is awesome. But first you have to get over your shyness. It is a fucking shadow of death that will loom over you if you do not get rid of it. Practice your singing so you can join Chorus class. Even if you are not a good singer, it is an easy A. If you ARE a good singer, the ladies will love you. Stay away from that group of guys in the back when you get to school early, you will get chokeslammed on to a tile floor. It hurts like a mother fucker. When you are in High School, act mature and stay away from Alex Ramos and his friends. They are a bunch of assholes. Go to that girl with the blue hair and be quiet and polite, they are the seniors. They hate Freshmen. But they will think you are fucking awesome.
Good luck,
Your future self.
Burnt Leaf
Burnt Leaf
Respected

Back to top Go down

ITT: We write letters to our 10 year old selves. Empty Serious Time.

Post  Noobstrike Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:24 pm

D33r ten y33r old self.

Hold it raight there!
Keep doing what your doing.
Keep playing battlefield 1942, vietnam, and stick with 173rd.
Brooks will buy you garrysmod. Be patient and dont talk about it.
Stay around crowe, he will show you so many games.
But do NOT. NOOOOT. download F.E.A.R, or crossfire, or any of that hipster crap. Those games will scam you out of 60$.

The second you find gmod, follow brooks into brinkley gaming.Hes an operator there. Dont waste time on DarkRP, no matter how much you think Serious rp sucks. Start trolling. it will get more fun.

Find a guy named cherry, and be his best friend. This guy is your best friend in the future. There is no one like him.

Ignore Chillin.
Ignore Ice Dragon.
Never speak to zue.
Go along with the rogue thing.

When you see brinkley gaming dies, following cherry into LG, DA, and SoTA. Youll pick it up from there.

Now in r33l life.
In 6th grade, kill a guy named Devin Shreder. The tall german kid who talks alot. You'll understand once you meet a certain someher else. If you dont, things work out anyway. its just easier if you decide to kill him. That jar of gummi bear vitamins in the shed does NOT make you stronger by eating them all at once. dont do it. you wind up having to take a brown liquid pill that makes you puke half your organs up.

Dont steal Mrs.Hackmens laptop and hide it under her wheelie chair, that gets you in alot of trouble, no matter how funny it might look.
And only throw ONE fruit gusher at the retarted kid adam moninghoff. The first one is funny, the second one gets you caught.

In 7th, change nothing. You actually got into the higher classes, stay there. if you dont you wind up like adam and have to sit next to ghetto wiggers.

In 8th, STUDY THAT ALGEBRA SHIT FROM DAY ONE. You wont understand it unless you do. And if you dont know what you want as a job when your older yet, take a look at Zorro. you'll figure it out eventually. Stay on the cross cun.t try team, and on the one track at east hills- dont step on the black traffic cone wedged in the ground and crack your heel on the rock behind it. that puts you out of running for the whole season and makes it look like you quit. :l

Oh yeah.
Watch MLP.
Your not gay in the future, its k.
but this will be fun.
AND PEWDIEPIE.

Go fuck yourself you fucking cunnt wipe

-Noobstrike

P.S- Call past ben552 a whore for me.

Noobstrike
Noobstrike
Super Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down