The Crew
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Hello World.
Zue = James Holmes? EmptySun Apr 02, 2023 6:06 pm by DIABLO258

» God damn, 10 whole years.
Zue = James Holmes? EmptySun Apr 02, 2023 6:02 pm by DIABLO258

» Citizen, Apply.
Zue = James Holmes? EmptyFri Nov 19, 2021 1:52 am by DIABLO258

» These LONG years.
Zue = James Holmes? EmptyFri Nov 19, 2021 12:44 am by DIABLO258

» You know what?
Zue = James Holmes? EmptyTue Oct 20, 2020 3:39 am by Cergis

» I won't leave you
Zue = James Holmes? EmptyThu Apr 30, 2020 5:03 pm by Lt.FallenAngel

» reminiscing of old times
Zue = James Holmes? EmptyWed Mar 11, 2020 12:22 am by Gremnkai

» I wonder if
Zue = James Holmes? EmptyMon Apr 04, 2016 9:58 pm by Gremnkai

» Good Memories.
Zue = James Holmes? EmptySun Apr 03, 2016 2:04 pm by General Bravo

» can't actually reply to anything
Zue = James Holmes? EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 6:46 pm by Moose_hater

Zue = James Holmes?

2 posters

Go down

Zue = James Holmes? Empty Zue = James Holmes?

Post  Jman Sat Nov 10, 2012 12:28 am

James Holmes said he was the enemy of batman or some shit, and Zue is obsessed with being the joker.

Zue is probably a serial killer.

When you realize it, you will shit bricks.
Jman
Jman

Back to top Go down

Zue = James Holmes? Empty Re: Zue = James Holmes?

Post  Guest Sat Nov 10, 2012 2:46 am

Jmannon00b1 wrote:James Holmes said he was the enemy of batman or some shit, and Zue is obsessed with being the joker.

My obsessions remain enclosed and sealed within the darkest spot in my brain where everything I create, imagine and think is brithed from. The place I keep everything I know and every person's name I think is neat and like. The only place that metaphorically is closest to my black heart, The place that I keep my victim's names and addresses for when I really do decide to do them a favor. I can assure you that I am not yet a serial killer, And if I was you wouldn't find out until weeks after I have done it. You may not even find out at all, seeing as tho everything goes as planned. Yes, I have planned it out many times, Different situations and different places, When I do, It will be big.
All in all, I'm not obsessed with the joker, I am just sharing my common interests.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Nov 10, 2012 2:56 am

ZUE420 wrote:
Jmannon00b1 wrote:James Holmes said he was the enemy of batman or some shit, and Zue is obsessed with being the joker.

My obsessions remain enclosed and sealed within the darkest spot in my brain where everything I create, imagine and think is brithed from. The place I keep everything I know and every person's name I think is neat and like. The only place that metaphorically is closest to my black heart, The place that I keep my victim's names and addresses for when I really do decide to do them a favor. I can assure you that I am not yet a serial killer, And if I was you wouldn't find out until weeks after I have done it. You may not even find out at all, seeing as tho everything goes as planned. Yes, I have planned it out many times, Different situations and different places, When I do, It will be big.
All in all, I'm not obsessed with the joker, I am just sharing my common interests.

But if you want to dissect it and really get inside my mind, I am only obsessed with the psychological side of the character "The Joker" and HIS thought process. I find it so amazingly interesting that I compare it to some of my psychological-side and thoughts. I find that some of "his" fixes mine so I have removed all my faults that everyone else saw and I didn't to make me a ''better'' person.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Nov 10, 2012 2:58 am

ZUE420 wrote:
ZUE420 wrote:

But if you want to dissect it and really get inside my mind, I am only obsessed with the psychological side of the character "The Joker" and HIS thought process. I find it so amazingly interesting that I compare it to some of my psychological-side and thoughts. I find that some of "his" fixes mine so I have removed all my faults that everyone else saw and I didn't to make me a ''better'' person.

So really I just kinda make half of my psychological reasoning and thoughts "his" mixed with mine to create the outcome.

Back to top Go down

Post  Noobstrike Sat Nov 10, 2012 12:03 pm

Zue = James Holmes? James_holmes_mugshot_joker
*Nods head*
Noobstrike
Noobstrike
Super Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down