The Crew
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Hello World.
Apparently... EmptySun Apr 02, 2023 6:06 pm by DIABLO258

» God damn, 10 whole years.
Apparently... EmptySun Apr 02, 2023 6:02 pm by DIABLO258

» Citizen, Apply.
Apparently... EmptyFri Nov 19, 2021 1:52 am by DIABLO258

» These LONG years.
Apparently... EmptyFri Nov 19, 2021 12:44 am by DIABLO258

» You know what?
Apparently... EmptyTue Oct 20, 2020 3:39 am by Cergis

» I won't leave you
Apparently... EmptyThu Apr 30, 2020 5:03 pm by Lt.FallenAngel

» reminiscing of old times
Apparently... EmptyWed Mar 11, 2020 12:22 am by Gremnkai

» I wonder if
Apparently... EmptyMon Apr 04, 2016 9:58 pm by Gremnkai

» Good Memories.
Apparently... EmptySun Apr 03, 2016 2:04 pm by General Bravo

» can't actually reply to anything
Apparently... EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 6:46 pm by Moose_hater

Apparently...

5 posters

Go down

Should NOVA shooting at VAMP be voided?

Apparently... Vote_b2063%Apparently... Vote_b19 63% 
[ 5 ]
Apparently... Vote_b2037%Apparently... Vote_b19 37% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 8

Poll closed

Apparently... Empty Apparently...

Post  Jman Sun Oct 14, 2012 9:23 pm

Like Diablo said, TC is by the people, for the people, and he wants the people to decide. So I will ask YOU, the people, the players, about this.

You all know that my NOVA unit was the best evar torturer in tha CCA, amirite?
Well, ever since VAMP came in, I was losing that respect.

VAMP used their "Torture" techniques and insisted Is topped using mine, this made NOVA angry enough, but he dealt with it. Then NOVA got to know the VAMP Unit, and she was, in all senses and forms, and IC bitch. They hated eachother, and NOVA, being the asshole he is, was going to drag her away and take care of her. Well, she wouldn't come, so in the CAH lobby, out of view of citizens and CCA, he fired at her. She ran, and was hit by the shotgun. NOVA then ran away, and hid in an apartment. While I was waiting for the shitstorm to die down, I was kicked because "01s can't go rogue"

When was this established? Last I checked, EpUs are only brainwashed medically, but loyalty rubs off on 01s. I wanted VAMP ded, not to be a rogue. Should the players, not OPs, Admins, SAs, Only PLAYERS vote on this, I will accept it.

Poll time.
Jman
Jman

Back to top Go down

Apparently... Empty Re: Apparently...

Post  Burnt Leaf Sun Oct 14, 2012 11:31 pm

Erm, last time I checked, you were under pressure because your NOVA being a torturer was failRP. Also, no, your NOVA was not a sadist, that is impossible for a CP due to its definition. Mahunik specifically told you, and myself that your actions as a NOVA were voided due to failRP. You are also lucky that I don't go nuts and start flaming on how you attacked Akio for the SECOND time for no apparent reason. Your NOVA being a torturer is failRP because:
1) You are a mechanic/technician.
2) It is impossible to be a sadist for a CP at your level.
3) You grabbed people off the street randomly, (One of the most prominent title, Akio) and attacked them and beat them randomly and proceeded to use a blow torch. (This is against CCA Handbook btw.)
4) You thought that you were a super soldier. You took a buckshot, which fires out over 2000 PSI I believe. And it takes only around 400 to knock someone over. Even with kevlar, the force, defined by Newton and the history of science would DEFINITLEY knock the wind out of you and knock you on your back. This is why Punk had to be NLR'ed. (Which I STILL will argue about if I ever get a chance to. But Diablo said to just NLR him anyways. So I just said fukkit.) Because you thought you were a super soldier at 01. Which is Enlisted. Which means you are BASICALLY human. Which means that you would have been knocked on your ass. Buckshot would tear through kevlar too, but I am not going to get into that.
5) You using a blowtorch, again, is against CCA Law. You are not authorized such weapons or materials at all. But you still proceeded to use them.
6) At this point.... I vote you should get your CP stripped for all this failRP.

Also, to Diablo, if you may be reading this, I am not trying to start a flame war. But for Christ's sake. He tried to reincarnate Smeester through a character that got HVT status. WHich reminds me, HOW THE FUDGE did Valen get HVT status? I seriously came in, and it seemed like he got in in 5 days. I don't know about you guys, but I am pretty sure it takes months to do shiz like that. I am STILL surprised that you haven't been given the ban sentence yet. After all of the constant telling of you having to void so much, of you having to stop doing all this shit, and you doing everything disrespectful to the community, and you CONTINUING to do things even after the DIRECT ORDERS of an SA.
Burnt Leaf
Burnt Leaf
Respected

Back to top Go down

Post  Burnt Leaf Sun Oct 14, 2012 11:37 pm

Also, to the point where you stated how you were pissed by the fact that you were kicked......
You shot at a CP for her personality in public. THat is pretty much a designation of going rogue. Even if that was not your intentions. You cannot shoot a CP for disliking said person unless you are going rogue. And if you even WERE intending to go rogue, even though 01 is at Enlisted, and, even if I may be wrong, I think Enlisted can go rogue, you couldn't. There is like, 4 rogues. Those being X-Ray, Mantis, Phantom, and Razor Storm. But Razor Storm may have been PK'ed because I haven't seen Kat play her FOREVER. So it would be 3 rogues. And Dragon, like, died. And Vamp is probably turning rogue anyways with permission. You violated so many laws by shooting at a CP in public, it was not even funny.
Burnt Leaf
Burnt Leaf
Respected

Back to top Go down

Post  Burnt Leaf Sun Oct 14, 2012 11:38 pm

FInally, yes, I think you shooting at VAMP should be vopided. Because, well, stuff that would take an hour to explain.
Burnt Leaf
Burnt Leaf
Respected

Back to top Go down

Post  That Generous Fish Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:24 am

Burnt Leaf (Greek) wrote:Also, to the point where you stated how you were pissed by the fact that you were kicked......
You shot at a CP for her personality in public. THat is pretty much a designation of going rogue. Even if that was not your intentions. You cannot shoot a CP for disliking said person unless you are going rogue. And if you even WERE intending to go rogue, even though 01 is at Enlisted, and, even if I may be wrong, I think Enlisted can go rogue, you couldn't. There is like, 4 rogues. Those being X-Ray, Mantis, Phantom, and Razor Storm. But Razor Storm may have been PK'ed because I haven't seen Kat play her FOREVER. So it would be 3 rogues. And Dragon, like, died. And Vamp is probably turning rogue anyways with permission. You violated so many laws by shooting at a CP in public, it was not even funny.

Well... It's physically impossible for VAMP to go rogue. VAMP is a person who got more brainwashed than an OTA or something (Or well... Magnum says this shit.) so.. Yeah. But.. If NOVA deals whit w she hates.. I can't see why he shouldn't be allowed to do this. It's RP christ sakes. You can do what you wan't (Exept for minging)
That Generous Fish
That Generous Fish

Back to top Go down

Post  Noobstrike Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:45 am

greek. can you just edit all your ideas in one topic instead of reply whoring.
second time Ive said this....
thanks.
:l
Noobstrike
Noobstrike
Super Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Magnum Mon Oct 15, 2012 12:36 pm

Going to just throw this here

IT IS VOIDED,me and jman talked about it and decided to void it

Also,vamp is not brainwashed more than a OTA,she just has a microcomputer in her head and limits her emotions,and if she ever went rogue,nova prospekt could press a button that would make her head explode.THAT and she likes her job

Also,it had a side effect of making her a sadist
Magnum
Magnum

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum