The Crew
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Hello World.
HELLO!? ANYONE IN HERE? oh wait, no EmptySun Apr 02, 2023 6:06 pm by DIABLO258

» God damn, 10 whole years.
HELLO!? ANYONE IN HERE? oh wait, no EmptySun Apr 02, 2023 6:02 pm by DIABLO258

» Citizen, Apply.
HELLO!? ANYONE IN HERE? oh wait, no EmptyFri Nov 19, 2021 1:52 am by DIABLO258

» These LONG years.
HELLO!? ANYONE IN HERE? oh wait, no EmptyFri Nov 19, 2021 12:44 am by DIABLO258

» You know what?
HELLO!? ANYONE IN HERE? oh wait, no EmptyTue Oct 20, 2020 3:39 am by Cergis

» I won't leave you
HELLO!? ANYONE IN HERE? oh wait, no EmptyThu Apr 30, 2020 5:03 pm by Lt.FallenAngel

» reminiscing of old times
HELLO!? ANYONE IN HERE? oh wait, no EmptyWed Mar 11, 2020 12:22 am by Gremnkai

» I wonder if
HELLO!? ANYONE IN HERE? oh wait, no EmptyMon Apr 04, 2016 9:58 pm by Gremnkai

» Good Memories.
HELLO!? ANYONE IN HERE? oh wait, no EmptySun Apr 03, 2016 2:04 pm by General Bravo

» can't actually reply to anything
HELLO!? ANYONE IN HERE? oh wait, no EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 6:46 pm by Moose_hater

HELLO!? ANYONE IN HERE? oh wait, no

3 posters

Go down

HELLO!? ANYONE IN HERE? oh wait, no Empty HELLO!? ANYONE IN HERE? oh wait, no

Post  Masey Tue Nov 19, 2013 10:01 pm

huh, I wonder if...

HELLO HELLO HELLO HELLO HELLO...

(echo)

oh wait, I forgot, this place died out a long time ago

only one left whom has been exploring this dead shell of once a decent community
Masey
Masey
Respected

Back to top Go down

HELLO!? ANYONE IN HERE? oh wait, no Empty Re: HELLO!? ANYONE IN HERE? oh wait, no

Post  DIABLO258 Wed Nov 20, 2013 2:05 am

You confuse me Masey. You remind me of G-Man back when TC first started. You went from one of my favorite OP's to somewhat of a dick head and a real sarcastic asshole. I don't think you understand the concept of a FICTIONAL ONLINE ROLE PLAY VIDEO GAME community.

I went through hell and I paid for this place. I paid for you to have a history here, and I paid for everyone else to have a history here. I worked for you and I supported you. I even gave you a position on my staff.

You gave help and made a huge difference in our community, in fact, you were the most common person to be regarded as a "favorite".

And then you went a blew it all on what ever it is you are doing. I understand wanting to leave a community, I've done it before many times, but just dropping everything randomly without hinting to anyone? That was odd, I felt hurt by that one. Then later on you come in and throw snarky sarcastic remarks around about the people and the community itself. That hit me right at home. I've dealt with people like you, I just had never dealt with the actual you. To be honest I didn't know how to deal with you. You were respected, and at the same time hated by few. But that slowly grew into a larger number. How ever I still could not bring myself to punish you, partly because you weren't even a part of the community anymore anyway.

But you know what? I've had enough. I remember SOTA and how it died. I remember going back (I still go back) to the forums and finding a new post by someone from the past. It was nice to see it still lived, and I am glad TC can take part in such posts as well. But this, I will not have this. TC came to far to let someone like you deface its reputation.

I am done with your account on this forum, Masey. I will issue the last ban of the TC generation to one of the last people I ever thought would earn one.

I don't care about who comes to this forum anymore. But what I will care about is what they see. TC was a great place, and was home to many wonderful people.

Do not take that from me.
DIABLO258
DIABLO258
Owner

https://thecrew.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

HELLO!? ANYONE IN HERE? oh wait, no Empty Re: HELLO!? ANYONE IN HERE? oh wait, no

Post  General Bravo Wed Nov 20, 2013 8:29 am

Also, rumors of this place's complete death have been exaggerated. Do some looking around before making extremely bold claims. That being said...

[THREAD LOCKED]
General Bravo
General Bravo
Super Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down