The Crew
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Hello World.
Biogel is being used incorrectly. Time to set some laws. - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 02, 2023 6:06 pm by DIABLO258

» God damn, 10 whole years.
Biogel is being used incorrectly. Time to set some laws. - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 02, 2023 6:02 pm by DIABLO258

» Citizen, Apply.
Biogel is being used incorrectly. Time to set some laws. - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 19, 2021 1:52 am by DIABLO258

» These LONG years.
Biogel is being used incorrectly. Time to set some laws. - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 19, 2021 12:44 am by DIABLO258

» You know what?
Biogel is being used incorrectly. Time to set some laws. - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2020 3:39 am by Cergis

» I won't leave you
Biogel is being used incorrectly. Time to set some laws. - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 30, 2020 5:03 pm by Lt.FallenAngel

» reminiscing of old times
Biogel is being used incorrectly. Time to set some laws. - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 11, 2020 12:22 am by Gremnkai

» I wonder if
Biogel is being used incorrectly. Time to set some laws. - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2016 9:58 pm by Gremnkai

» Good Memories.
Biogel is being used incorrectly. Time to set some laws. - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 03, 2016 2:04 pm by General Bravo

» can't actually reply to anything
Biogel is being used incorrectly. Time to set some laws. - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 6:46 pm by Moose_hater

Biogel is being used incorrectly. Time to set some laws.

+6
General Bravo
Jaquecz
Noobstrike
Wowdah
Gremnkai
Slashraider
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Should this be implemented?

Biogel is being used incorrectly. Time to set some laws. - Page 2 Vote_b2056%Biogel is being used incorrectly. Time to set some laws. - Page 2 Vote_b19 56% 
[ 5 ]
Biogel is being used incorrectly. Time to set some laws. - Page 2 Vote_b2044%Biogel is being used incorrectly. Time to set some laws. - Page 2 Vote_b19 44% 
[ 4 ]

Total Votes : 9

Biogel is being used incorrectly. Time to set some laws. - Page 2 Empty Re: Biogel is being used incorrectly. Time to set some laws.

Post  [Redacted] Thu Jul 04, 2013 10:01 pm

Meleepayne wrote:
Slashraider wrote:^ This is exactly why we need to have these kinds of rules / regulations to stop people from doing this.
If thats the problem all you need to do is enforce the rule that biogel doesn't cause instant healing, no need to go and add in biogel side effects that make you die if you put it on incorrectly.
Seriously.

It's not saying that regular bio-gel will kill you, I added that in to distinguish the two, ultimately bio-gel is going to help you. I really think super bio-gel is the stuff you use only when you absolutely know what you are doing, (AKA, HELIX). Bio-Gel (atleast the regular stuff) Will never harm you, hence why it is used to heal you, though it will cause stinging, doesn't say it's going to be uber painful and deadly that you are ever going to die, so stop exaggerating that point. This thing does enforce the rule and justifies how bio-gel exactly works. The super bio-gel is something to be used with care, it can fuck you up if some random 05 thinks he knows what he is doing with it. Super Bio-Gel is like the big guns, the stuff you use in emergencies and such. It is not something you are just going to whip out.
[Redacted]
[Redacted]
Super Admin

Back to top Go down

Biogel is being used incorrectly. Time to set some laws. - Page 2 Empty Re: Biogel is being used incorrectly. Time to set some laws.

Post  General Bravo Thu Jul 04, 2013 11:22 pm

Super Bio-Gel has never been something we've used, why in the hell are we pulling it out of our anuses to slap on with a bunch of regulations and negative sideaffects? Super Bio-Gel doesn't exist, not in HL2 canon and not in ours. I will gladly -support the whole proposal if that's what it takes to keep this "Super Bio-Gel" garbage from being brought in.
General Bravo
General Bravo
Super Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Slashraider Thu Jul 04, 2013 11:26 pm

Okay I removed super bio gel from the suggestion.
Slashraider
Slashraider
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  General Bravo Thu Jul 04, 2013 11:47 pm

Still iffy on it. It's as if we feel the need to attach new rules and downsides whenever we see something we don't like. I never saw a problem with the old way where biogel was applied and the person just laid around for a few IRL hours/days. The problem is people stopped doing that. Since death and incapacitation are clearly facets of RP that we value the most, I would move for it just to be a rule of if you're injured and are healed, you can't do much on that char for some IRL hours or something.
General Bravo
General Bravo
Super Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jaquecz Fri Jul 05, 2013 12:26 am

Still -support.
Why
Idea is unneeded.
Like i said earlier just enforce bio-gel not being an insta-healer, problem solved.
Spoiler:
Jaquecz
Jaquecz

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2