The Crew
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Hello World.
I suppose it's time I do this already EmptySun Apr 02, 2023 6:06 pm by DIABLO258

» God damn, 10 whole years.
I suppose it's time I do this already EmptySun Apr 02, 2023 6:02 pm by DIABLO258

» Citizen, Apply.
I suppose it's time I do this already EmptyFri Nov 19, 2021 1:52 am by DIABLO258

» These LONG years.
I suppose it's time I do this already EmptyFri Nov 19, 2021 12:44 am by DIABLO258

» You know what?
I suppose it's time I do this already EmptyTue Oct 20, 2020 3:39 am by Cergis

» I won't leave you
I suppose it's time I do this already EmptyThu Apr 30, 2020 5:03 pm by Lt.FallenAngel

» reminiscing of old times
I suppose it's time I do this already EmptyWed Mar 11, 2020 12:22 am by Gremnkai

» I wonder if
I suppose it's time I do this already EmptyMon Apr 04, 2016 9:58 pm by Gremnkai

» Good Memories.
I suppose it's time I do this already EmptySun Apr 03, 2016 2:04 pm by General Bravo

» can't actually reply to anything
I suppose it's time I do this already EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 6:46 pm by Moose_hater

I suppose it's time I do this already

3 posters

Go down

I suppose it's time I do this already Empty I suppose it's time I do this already

Post  D-Lop Wed May 08, 2013 4:45 pm

Looking at this title you can probably guess, I'm finally leaving. I'm sorry to everyone I was a cock bitch to, and I mean it when I say it. I was finally reminded to leave from my email, checking it I saw I was demoted to respected, well, you can take that too DIABLO. I really fucking wish RP was fun, I really do because that was probably the funnest time I've ever had in a video game seriously. I guess now I've just moved on and found games that seem more fun to me, and I finally got a mic. I suppose now I should be honest now since I'm leaving, I'm actually a 13 almost 14 year old, who looks like this: I suppose it's time I do this already Img_0211
btw you can laugh all you want, because I honestly don't give a shit. (I looked kinda wierd whne I was in that picture anyway). Thank you DIABLO, Mahunik, Snake, and all you other niglets out there for making this an amazing time. As stated before I really fucking wish I could play CS:GO with diablo and Mahunik, lead the CCA (BTW CS:GO was really fun). I'm kind of sad to let things go, but I suppose this is it and I've been worthless anyway. So goodbye, I am the second oldest memeber of this community chain second to Noobstrike resigning, and only veterans will know/remember me, goodbye.

Last edited by D-Lop on Mon May 20, 2013 5:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
D-Lop
D-Lop
Respected

Location : Inside a big ass trumpet, coincedentally near DIABLO.

Back to top Go down

I suppose it's time I do this already Empty Re: I suppose it's time I do this already

Post  DIABLO258 Wed May 08, 2013 7:30 pm

Its no problem man. Snake did the same thing.
There is nothing wrong with finding something that interests you a little more than the thing from before.

Sadly, one of the oldest friends I had. The one who convinced me to become an OP on SoTA. The one who gave me motivation after telling me I was the only one he respected back in 1950's. Is leaving.

As I shed a tear and wave goodbye, this isn't a real goodbye.
You've been gone for awhile anyway, haha.
I'll see you when I see you, friend.
DIABLO258
DIABLO258
Owner

https://thecrew.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

I suppose it's time I do this already Empty Re: I suppose it's time I do this already

Post  Mahunik Wed May 08, 2013 8:02 pm

D-lop is also the reason why I was also made a OP. Good times man, maybe we can play some other games sometime.
Mahunik
Mahunik
Super Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down