The Crew
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Hello World.
Danokente Sithi Journals part 1-3 EmptySun Apr 02, 2023 6:06 pm by DIABLO258

» God damn, 10 whole years.
Danokente Sithi Journals part 1-3 EmptySun Apr 02, 2023 6:02 pm by DIABLO258

» Citizen, Apply.
Danokente Sithi Journals part 1-3 EmptyFri Nov 19, 2021 1:52 am by DIABLO258

» These LONG years.
Danokente Sithi Journals part 1-3 EmptyFri Nov 19, 2021 12:44 am by DIABLO258

» You know what?
Danokente Sithi Journals part 1-3 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2020 3:39 am by Cergis

» I won't leave you
Danokente Sithi Journals part 1-3 EmptyThu Apr 30, 2020 5:03 pm by Lt.FallenAngel

» reminiscing of old times
Danokente Sithi Journals part 1-3 EmptyWed Mar 11, 2020 12:22 am by Gremnkai

» I wonder if
Danokente Sithi Journals part 1-3 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2016 9:58 pm by Gremnkai

» Good Memories.
Danokente Sithi Journals part 1-3 EmptySun Apr 03, 2016 2:04 pm by General Bravo

» can't actually reply to anything
Danokente Sithi Journals part 1-3 EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 6:46 pm by Moose_hater

Danokente Sithi Journals part 1-3

Go down

Danokente Sithi Journals part 1-3 Empty Danokente Sithi Journals part 1-3

Post  Burnt Leaf Sat Aug 25, 2012 12:24 am

Book Name: Danokente Sithi Journal.
IC Book Author: Danokente Sithi
Is it unique, or will it have various copies?: Unique
Type of book: Journal
Your story:
Hello, to the one that is reading this, may I say congratulations on finding my journal whereas I may have lost it. Or possibly even left it for the good person to actually find this. I am writing a journal that I wish to become a biography. Hopefully it will depending on the reader who has cared to find this and use it.You see, I am going to begin my journal with a bit of a third person value. I tire of always having to say "I" or "Me." Or words similar. Whereas my name is beautiful in my opinion. And thus should be said often. However, I am going to leave the first part of this journal at a bit of a cliffhager. You could say Iam writing this like a story, or in chapters. Just remember, reader. That if I am dead.... Remember the name of Danokente Sithi. That name shall be repeated over and over again within this book. ANd so, we begin our story with the past. Before all hell broke loose.

CHAPTER 1: PAST

Danokente grew up off of the coast of the ancient and hidden island of Zehir. Zehir, a tropical landscape, was known for its large vareity of snakes, and the island had a vast population of islanders known as Yuan-Ti, and the country was only known by certain parts of Japan and the Phillipines. Danokente grew up on the streets as a brash and cocky individual. Even though Danokente did not know who his parents were, nor did he go to a school, he was amazingly bright, and had great potential. Due to the fact that Danokente was of pure Yuan-Ti blood, and he grew up on the streets, he was amazingly fast and acrobatic. One day, a circus of some sorts saw Danokente performing acrobatic tricks on the streets for spare change, though little did he ever gain. The circus saw him as a useful endeavor, and as he was only 8 years old at the time, he would only get better with age. Danokente joined the circus and the circus became a smashing success, over the years, Danokente had turned a small buisness into a national phenomenon. Danokente, however, did not only find success in the circus, but also found a motherly figure by the name of Ibisis, the fire eater. Ibisis was an aging woman, however, she was still athletic and youthful, and taught Danokente on proper etiquette, and how to be as gentlemenly as possible, especially around the ladies. Danokente, in gratitude over how Ibisis took care of him, planned to raise enough money in order to buy a nice home and Ibisis and himself did not have to work a day longer. Danokente, now 16 finally reached his goal to make enough money to buy the house of his dreams. However, tragedy struck. During a special show in the circus, Ibisis had to sit on top of a cage filled with venomous snakes while eating fire. The cage broke, and Ibisis fell into this cage of snakes, and was swiftly killed by the venomous snake bites. Danokente, saddened, did not buy the house of his dreams, but instead, bought a small home that he could live in with the ability to eat a steady amount of food. 6 years passed by, and Danokente was 21. The year was 2008, and the natives of the island finally decided that life was getting boring, and if the people found more land, maybe they might find new homes, new trade, new food, anything at all. This expedition was to be traveled by boat.Danokente no longer cared for his tropical home, and joined the expedition to find new land. Fate had different plans, and as soon as the boat was in the middle of the ocean, Danokente fell ill, and had to stay in the inner bulk of the ship. His fever was 103 Farenheit, which is deadly if not treated. Weeks passed by, and Danokente slept and vomited, with no treatment to care for him because medicine was not planned for this trip. When Danokente woke up, however, he found himself feeling energized, and healthy. He lay inside of a bed in a strange home. Little did he know, the boat washed up onto the coast of India, in Madras. And Danokente was taken into somebodies home to be taken care of. Then, a door burst open, with an Indian woman walking in with a jug of water and a basket with fruit inside. The woman, delighted by the fact that Danokente was awake, rushed over to him. This woman introduced herself as Sano Dhiri. She explained that his boat washed up on shore, as it was lost during a storm, and it might be a while till the expedition could return from whence they came. Danokente, however, did not care about that, all he saw was that he was in an amazing new land, and a beautiful woman was sitting next to him and speaking to him. Danokente later introduced himself, and, thanks to the etiquette of Ibisis, was very gentlemanly towards this woman. He was in love. And he decided, "This is the woman I want to be with for the rest of my life." Danokente saw Sano as a cute, beautiful, smart, and kind woman. Then, through tradition, Danokente asked Sano's family if he may pursue Sano as a lover. The family, seeing Danokente as a strong, gentle, handsome, and kind man, gladly accepted. 2 years later, after work and toil, Danokente proposed to Sano, and she accepted. They were married in an Indian traditional way, instead of a Yuan-Ti's traditional marriage, which involved ALOT of snakes, which neither of them wanted. 2 more amazing years passed by, into 2012, Sano And Danokente were happily married, Sano Sithi and Danokente Sithi. It truly was the perfect relationship, and Sano finally decided, she wanted a child. Danokente wanted a child badly, but was not ready, and stated, "We will have this baby in the year 2013, when we are ready." However, then came the 7 hour war. Sano and Danokente were split apart. But did not die. They were put into seperate cities, constantly moving, until finally, they both came into C18......

Steam Name: Greek Legend (newbiebutt)
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:3481615
Book Name: Danokente Sithi Journal. Part 1
Your story:
Hello, to the one that is reading this, may I say congratulations on finding my journal whereas I may have lost it. Or possibly even left it for the good person to actually find this. I am writing a journal that I wish to become a biography. Hopefully it will depending on the reader who has cared to find this and use it. Just remember, reader. That if I am dead.... Remember the name of Danokente Sithi. That name shall be repeated over and over again within this book.

Chapter 2: Sima Yi

My wife and I have always been together, whether spiritually or physically. Most of the time it has been both. You see, it all started when this whole endeavor began. My wife and I were in the same area three times in a row before we were shipped all over the world to different cities. We started our journey in City 29. It was especially safe there because of the nature of the area. Even though I said I would never want to go back to Zehir, I thought it the only rational course afterthe bombs hit. Of course, you may think, "Where did these memories of bombs come from?" Well, my friendly reader... I was lucky, as was my wife. We fled to Zehir. We thought it would be a safe haven due to its unknown location. Of course, once we arrived by boat, we were wrong. It was already captured. But my wife and I were able to sneak in undetected, and we thought acting like we didn't know what had happened was a smart idea. We were thankfully correct. Many of the natives of my homeland were quite rebellious, thus most of my people were wiped out that fateful day. But as time went on, the fighting stopped. This was the most unexpected turn of events I had ever experienced. Such a short fight in the area. Not even an hour. And my people were a strong people. I could only imagine the troubles the others across the world faired. Zehir, being remarkable to my wife, was always asking questions whenever we were free of the oppression for a moment. Such as when we were inside in our selected home/room. I would always tell her of Zeir on those beautiful nights. I truly thought the life of this island was going to end, however. But then, we met the most remarkable man I will ever know. Sima Yi. He was an anomally of human science! In fact, I remember him getting shot 5 times byy one of the units patrolling the area. Not only did he survive, but after a few minuites, he awoke from his pain as if nothing happened. Sima Yi was not only physically amazing, but mentally as well. He managed to make out any tactic, strategy, problem, or fight. All with the use of his words and mind. Mine eyes had deemed him the a perfect man. Kind, gentle, and diplomatic when he wanted. Deadly, strong, and aggressive when needed. He then witnessed something he demed as the most terrible sight in his life. ANd I agreed... The death of 50 children on the island. And then a barrier erected to stop any more life from being produced. That is where many of us drew the line. We were lucky they allowed Sima Yi to keep his walking stick. Little did we know that that was the key to our victory...

Steam Name: Greek Legend (newbiebutt)
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:3481615
Book Name: Danokente Sithi Journal. Part 3
Your story:
Hello, to the one that is reading this, may I say congratulations on finding my journal whereas I may have lost it. Or possibly even left it for the good person to actually find this. I am writing a journal that I wish to become a biography. Hopefully it will depending on the reader who has cared to find this and use it. Just remember, reader. That if I am dead.... Remember the name of Danokente Sithi. That name shall be repeated over and over again within this book.

Chapter 3: A Revolution

Sima Yi... Oh how to describe the man? He was revolutionary to say the least. And he is a genius. He always planned and planned. And always kept his walking stick at his side. We always wondered as to why he had said walking stick. He told us that we would figure out in due time. And we did. At least... We believe so.... The walking stick is a weapon, from our knowledge. And it made Sima Yi seem so very classy. Sima Yi, with his unbreakable will, was symbolized by his unbreakable walking stick. He would always try to make allies out of those who would prejudice him. Or even attack him on sight. Bu twhen it came down to it. Sima Yi could be a cold hard killer. One day, we were approached by one of those units. He had come up, and was looking for trouble. He then flicked on his stunstick and smacked my wife in the stomach. Right in front of our very own eyes. Sima Yi, angered, flew into a lightning fast offensive. He actually used the sharp end of his walking stick and it shot THROUGH the CCA unit's kevlar, chest, back, then back kevlar. In one fell stab! It was truly amazing. He then ran away from the scene, urging us to follow. I may have stated this in my other book. But, my wife and I were a part of the local resistance against the Universal Union. And thus, we had been able to form a large group of soldiers and militia men. We had taken over the settlement. Though it was called a city, we just saw it as a small villiage with barely any protection from anything. We had taken the area. All we did was chare with tools that were given to us to go to work. And we just decimated the entire group they sent after us. There were 7 of us. Sima Yi, Sano, Reeves, Garret, Demetrios, Wight, and I. Little did we know that we ended up escaping the area. On the UU's own machines. Sent to us to embark onto a new area to sort out the mess on the island. THis is the last time I saw my home. For as we departed. They did the most disastorous thing anyone can do. Wipe it off the face of the Earth. A bomb. An kinetic cannon. And in a flash, looking at my home. Where I grew up. Lived with my adoptive mother. Did acts for the circus.... All gone.... This brought a fire inside me that I never knew I had. And then I knew that fighting was our only option. Or it was death, reconstruction, and slavery. I wanted a home for Sano and I. A child. A life where we could be free. And so, the 7 of us went to multiple settlements. And now that we were in the EurAsia area, we had to move on foot. Ensuring that we wouldn't be gunned down. We ended up building an army. 50 men and women willing to fight for their freedom. And then we even had done the impossible. Sima Yi devised a strategy so perfect, it couldn't fail. And we destroyed an entire Citadel. Not a single soul of our army had been taken out. We even had made a few more troops. One of which was a man named Ketal'Shinay Nuroudo'Naska.....

Burnt Leaf
Burnt Leaf
Respected

Back to top Go down