The Crew
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Hello World.
Ban Request, James Ford. (Or something like that) EmptySun Apr 02, 2023 6:06 pm by DIABLO258

» God damn, 10 whole years.
Ban Request, James Ford. (Or something like that) EmptySun Apr 02, 2023 6:02 pm by DIABLO258

» Citizen, Apply.
Ban Request, James Ford. (Or something like that) EmptyFri Nov 19, 2021 1:52 am by DIABLO258

» These LONG years.
Ban Request, James Ford. (Or something like that) EmptyFri Nov 19, 2021 12:44 am by DIABLO258

» You know what?
Ban Request, James Ford. (Or something like that) EmptyTue Oct 20, 2020 3:39 am by Cergis

» I won't leave you
Ban Request, James Ford. (Or something like that) EmptyThu Apr 30, 2020 5:03 pm by Lt.FallenAngel

» reminiscing of old times
Ban Request, James Ford. (Or something like that) EmptyWed Mar 11, 2020 12:22 am by Gremnkai

» I wonder if
Ban Request, James Ford. (Or something like that) EmptyMon Apr 04, 2016 9:58 pm by Gremnkai

» Good Memories.
Ban Request, James Ford. (Or something like that) EmptySun Apr 03, 2016 2:04 pm by General Bravo

» can't actually reply to anything
Ban Request, James Ford. (Or something like that) EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 6:46 pm by Moose_hater

Ban Request, James Ford. (Or something like that)

3 posters

Go down

Ban Request, James Ford. (Or something like that) Empty Ban Request, James Ford. (Or something like that)

Post  Unknown Mon Mar 11, 2013 11:49 pm

Steam name: James Ford (I think he has changed it multiple times now.)
Steam ID: ID:STEAM_0:0:52521030

Name of the person you wish to ban: James Ford
Their steam ID (If possible): ID:STEAM_0:0:52521030

Why do you want this person banned? Explain what happened:
To be honest I have seen him minge disconnect multiple times but I only have screenshots of it happening once. He is a real pain in the ass, he uses all caps a lot and he has tried to ban me before, for absolutely no reason. He sometimes gets angry for no reason at all and begins to use all caps in OOC and it starts to worry me, he has never really said anything insulting or threatening but he does sometimes be a douche, no offence.

I just really want to ban this guy because he is ruining my experience on the server and I think he is also bugging a lot of other people to.

Do you have any evidence such as screenshots, or any witnesses?:
Honestly I think everybody is my witness to most of this. And yes I do have some screenshots.
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=131164978
Here is a screenshot of him minge disconecting in the middle of an RP situation just because he didn't want to be detained.

List the rules you think they have broken:
Minge disconnecting
Some Fail RP
Uses all caps in IC
He is very annoying how he threatens to talk to Diablo about everything that he doesn't like, and constantly threatens to ban me.

Note: He has had his CCA white list removed already, and he has been banned by Diablo for 1 hour before.
Unknown
Admin

Back to top Go down

Ban Request, James Ford. (Or something like that) Empty Re: Ban Request, James Ford. (Or something like that)

Post  Archimedes Tue Mar 12, 2013 12:00 am

You have undeniable evidence of him disconnecting to avoid rp in a very minge way. I cannot punish him for anything else without evidence. Screenshot any further offenses.

2 Day Ban: Case Closed
Archimedes
Archimedes
Technical Officer

Back to top Go down

Ban Request, James Ford. (Or something like that) Empty Re: Ban Request, James Ford. (Or something like that)

Post  DIABLO258 Tue Mar 12, 2013 1:06 am

This is what a Ban application should look like. Good job on using the forums as a way to get your point across. Admins are now aware of the situation and will keep an eye on this person.

I would like to say to keep the name calling down a tad. Some people just don't like it. Regardless of how they acted if a ban is less than Perma, they will come back, and they will not forget what you said.
DIABLO258
DIABLO258
Owner

https://thecrew.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down