The Crew
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Hello World.
What is this new, shoot on sight rule you speak of? EmptySun Apr 02, 2023 6:06 pm by DIABLO258

» God damn, 10 whole years.
What is this new, shoot on sight rule you speak of? EmptySun Apr 02, 2023 6:02 pm by DIABLO258

» Citizen, Apply.
What is this new, shoot on sight rule you speak of? EmptyFri Nov 19, 2021 1:52 am by DIABLO258

» These LONG years.
What is this new, shoot on sight rule you speak of? EmptyFri Nov 19, 2021 12:44 am by DIABLO258

» You know what?
What is this new, shoot on sight rule you speak of? EmptyTue Oct 20, 2020 3:39 am by Cergis

» I won't leave you
What is this new, shoot on sight rule you speak of? EmptyThu Apr 30, 2020 5:03 pm by Lt.FallenAngel

» reminiscing of old times
What is this new, shoot on sight rule you speak of? EmptyWed Mar 11, 2020 12:22 am by Gremnkai

» I wonder if
What is this new, shoot on sight rule you speak of? EmptyMon Apr 04, 2016 9:58 pm by Gremnkai

» Good Memories.
What is this new, shoot on sight rule you speak of? EmptySun Apr 03, 2016 2:04 pm by General Bravo

» can't actually reply to anything
What is this new, shoot on sight rule you speak of? EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 6:46 pm by Moose_hater

What is this new, shoot on sight rule you speak of?

4 posters

Go down

What is this new, shoot on sight rule you speak of? Empty What is this new, shoot on sight rule you speak of?

Post  Jaquecz Wed Jan 23, 2013 12:22 am

So recently i learned about this, and after I OOCly entered, [and left] the slums, i learned that it must be some pretty deep shit because rose/draiden said something about not wanting to have his/her ass cut off. explain plz?

So far its basically, get in trouble with the CCA and make a break for the slums. and get shot by rebels. Or simply somehow meet a resistance member in the plaza and still probably get shot.
Jaquecz
Jaquecz

Back to top Go down

What is this new, shoot on sight rule you speak of? Empty Re: What is this new, shoot on sight rule you speak of?

Post  DIABLO258 Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:33 am

Shoot on sight? No... Never shoot on sight. That's cruel.
I mean, I suppose someone can. But they would have to roll like anyone else.

If you are talking about how Rebels shoot citizens, that's not shoot on sight. I have seen multiple cases where rebels simply ignore refugees and tell them to stay away from their current location. Its not like everyone is out to kill you. Its more like, everyone has that option, and most consider it.

Other than that, I don't know what you're talking about lol
DIABLO258
DIABLO258
Owner

https://thecrew.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

What is this new, shoot on sight rule you speak of? Empty Re: What is this new, shoot on sight rule you speak of?

Post  Archimedes Wed Jan 23, 2013 11:59 am

I've never heard of a rebel shoot on sight as a first action. Most of the time they will ask you a question like why you are there. If your a refugee they will normally say stay away, if you say i just came in, then they'll shoot you. Icly you could be a loyalist thats going to go back and tell the combine or a wanted man the combine will search for, but in reality they are just a lolweebul.
Archimedes
Archimedes
Technical Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Dog the Noobstriked Thu Jan 24, 2013 4:17 pm

Archimedes wrote:I've never heard of a rebel shoot on sight as a first action.

lol I feel like everyone still thinks I didn't let Sword go. I just want to keep the idea and story of Sword alive like Zero so all the newbies have an example of why NOT to go rogue. Sword was not only a menace to the CCA she was targeted by her beloved rebel siblings which became her end. Instead of self-inflicted gunshot wound to the face, It was inflicted by Alexis Wittmann and Cameron Winchester.
Cameron Winchester Alexis Wittmann Cameron Winchester Alexis Wittmann Cameron Winchester Alexis Wittmann Cameron Winchester Alexis Wittmann Cameron Winchester Alexis Wittmann Cameron Winchester Alexis Wittmann Cameron Winchester Alexis Wittmann Cameron Winchester Alexis Wittmann Cameron Winchester Alexis Wittmann Cameron Winchester Alexis Wittmann Cameron Winchester Alexis Wittmann Cameron Winchester Alexis Wittmann Cameron Winchester Alexis Wittmann Cameron Winchester Alexis Wittmann Cameron Winchester Alexis Wittmann Cameron Winchester Alexis Wittmann
Alpha Dog the Noobstriked
Alpha Dog the Noobstriked

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down