The Crew
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Hello World.
Noob getting Re-Promoted EmptySun Apr 02, 2023 6:06 pm by DIABLO258

» God damn, 10 whole years.
Noob getting Re-Promoted EmptySun Apr 02, 2023 6:02 pm by DIABLO258

» Citizen, Apply.
Noob getting Re-Promoted EmptyFri Nov 19, 2021 1:52 am by DIABLO258

» These LONG years.
Noob getting Re-Promoted EmptyFri Nov 19, 2021 12:44 am by DIABLO258

» You know what?
Noob getting Re-Promoted EmptyTue Oct 20, 2020 3:39 am by Cergis

» I won't leave you
Noob getting Re-Promoted EmptyThu Apr 30, 2020 5:03 pm by Lt.FallenAngel

» reminiscing of old times
Noob getting Re-Promoted EmptyWed Mar 11, 2020 12:22 am by Gremnkai

» I wonder if
Noob getting Re-Promoted EmptyMon Apr 04, 2016 9:58 pm by Gremnkai

» Good Memories.
Noob getting Re-Promoted EmptySun Apr 03, 2016 2:04 pm by General Bravo

» can't actually reply to anything
Noob getting Re-Promoted EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 6:46 pm by Moose_hater

Noob getting Re-Promoted

5 posters

Go down

Noob getting Re-Promoted Empty Noob getting Re-Promoted

Post  Jman Thu Jan 17, 2013 6:02 pm

Noobstrike, in my own opinion, was wrongly demoted. He didn't do much at all, hell, we banned him before he did anything. We were overreacting, and he has the most SuperAdmin experience out of all of you. And you know it.

Repromote Noob.
Jman
Jman

Back to top Go down

Noob getting Re-Promoted Empty Re: Noob getting Re-Promoted

Post  Gremnkai Thu Jan 17, 2013 6:15 pm

He was demoted?
Gremnkai
Gremnkai
Respected

Back to top Go down

Post  Archimedes Thu Jan 17, 2013 6:49 pm

The demotion system isn't working so technically noob has not been demoted, yet. He and unitbravo will be as soon as it is fixed which will likely be tomorrow. Also Diablo and I have discussed at length the situation at hand. The fact that two members that represent the community anywhere they go went to minge on another HL2RP server is unacceptable. Also Diablo already said there would be no special treatment. The decision stands.
Archimedes
Archimedes
Technical Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Noobstrike Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:48 pm

Jman...thats cool your like sticking up for me but I was okay with the decision. I can see diablos point. I don't want to argue with him again and won't. The fact no one knows the REAL reason behind my demotion though kind of annoys me.
Example, gremkai going "What?"

Please, after reading this, just read it. For information. Don't go playing lawyer, whats done is done. These are my opinions and views, don't go making a war. Archimedes, no flame is intented here. Let the reply be.

So, MY perspective here. Anyone mentioned please dont get mad. It's just what Ive seen. The problem is already over, and this is all in the past.

TC goes up. First few weeks. 6/30 most of the time, admins circle jerking, building, ideas floating around. Blahhh blahhhh blahhhhh. So then I see everyone on this server named mindblast. I go "Ey whats this?" and I talk to Jman, who is playing on it at the time. I also talked to dracul zev and iron hoove and magnum and others. They all say similar things. They've been given cool characters and/or admin, echhi is the owner, come play so fun blah blah nahh. So I look more into it, and over time, looking at 5+ stories from my steam friends, Echhi is draining TC. Theres a reason the server was dead. I put togather that Echhi basically, mirrored TC and it's RP system and cca ranks, talked TC players into joining him one by one, offering them hand outs, admin, and other free characters that they couldn't get on TC, only reason being so they stay on his server. That was his playerbase for awhile. I see things from the outside looking in. I don't have a special char or even rp on that server, so I'm paying attention to the people in it. One day, I said "Fuck this I've had it of staring at that 1/30 sign by TC's server name" So I try to steam message echhi. Ignored. Nothing. What else can I do?

I join the server, make a huge noticeable black obnoxious character named Horsecunt McGee, walk up to the nearest CCA, and minge punch him. (Magnums OfC? I think?) and I got what I wanted. Echhi psyguns me to the roof, tells me I better rp or I'm gone, and theres my chance. I tell him in LOOC "Look, I know what your doing. Your giving handouts and stealing people. Do your own crap, leave TC be." or something along the lines. He says "Oh no idea what your talking about" and perma banns me as everyone else is flying up there to see what the craps about.

Week later, TC comes out on top. Were 30/30, packed, and the serious rp'ers begin to relise how horribly unrealistic some of the stuff in mindblast was. I heard stories of citizens with kevlar vests? Everyone had sheath knives? And someone attempted to asspull a USP? I don't know. So some of TC's players who tried out mindblast come back to TC, and some of them got their MB chars removed for being inactive for 3 days. Then it hit them that ecchi really didn't care who filled his CCA slots.

I admit to minging. whorepunching, and making TC look bad in the eyes of some other community, and for that part I'm sorry.

What won't change is how I look at mindblast. Anyone who plays there, go right ahead, do what makes you happy. It's ecchi and his other owners or whoever that made me angry.

And that, in my view, is what happend.
Good day mentlegen.
Noobstrike
Noobstrike
Super Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DIABLO258 Thu Jan 17, 2013 8:09 pm

The reason I am demoting you for two weeks is because of the non-stop complaining of people. Every scenario ends with someone saying Noobstrike was involved and I have had enough of it.

Whether he did anything or not, I told him last time that I was going to give no more special treatment because he is a good friend from way back when. Punishments are punishments. And if he cant stay away from trouble, then he gets affected just like anyone else.

I'm not mad at Noobstrike, and I never want to argue with anyone.
In fact, I hate punishing people to the extent where I hesitate on it too much. To the point where I let to much slide. But, not this time. Two of my admins were banned from another HL2RP server, and I just don't see that as a good thing.

But, Noobs demotion does not mean I am not somewhat proud of him.
Standing up for a community that I made means a lot to me. Although he may have done it in the wrong way, to see that he would go into another server and get banned so he could call them out, shows that he is loyal.

Lots of love for Noob. His demotion isn't anything serious, and will be revoked in two weeks.
The Super Admin that TC loves (sometimes lol) will be back. I promise.
DIABLO258
DIABLO258
Owner

https://thecrew.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Archimedes Sat Jan 19, 2013 12:35 am

Noobstrike, you should know by now you can't make me angry or hold a grudge with anyone, especially not the person who made me. I mean damn, you made me an op, you gave me the opportunity to help this community.

Given I wasn't filled in on all the details, and now that I am I can see your good intentions. Hell I was asked to write the storyline for mindblast, and ecchi got the idea of an hl2rp server from me. (He worked under me when i had my own goof off server and said how i wanted to turn it into a rebirth of SoTA before TC came out, etc, etc.) But alas, the road to hell is paved with good intentions, try not to do something that doesn't represent who you are at all.

Whether or not the ends justify the means, try to remain level headed and not do things rash.
Archimedes
Archimedes
Technical Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Jman Sat Jan 19, 2013 3:07 am

Noobstrike wrote:Jman...thats cool your like sticking up for me but I was okay with the decision. I can see diablos point. I don't want to argue with him again and won't. The fact no one knows the REAL reason behind my demotion though kind of annoys me.
Example, gremkai going "What?"

Please, after reading this, just read it. For information. Don't go playing lawyer, whats done is done. These are my opinions and views, don't go making a war. Archimedes, no flame is intented here. Let the reply be.

So, MY perspective here. Anyone mentioned please dont get mad. It's just what Ive seen. The problem is already over, and this is all in the past.

TC goes up. First few weeks. 6/30 most of the time, admins circle jerking, building, ideas floating around. Blahhh blahhhh blahhhhh. So then I see everyone on this server named mindblast. I go "Ey whats this?" and I talk to Jman, who is playing on it at the time. I also talked to dracul zev and iron hoove and magnum and others. They all say similar things. They've been given cool characters and/or admin, echhi is the owner, come play so fun blah blah nahh. So I look more into it, and over time, looking at 5+ stories from my steam friends, Echhi is draining TC. Theres a reason the server was dead. I put togather that Echhi basically, mirrored TC and it's RP system and cca ranks, talked TC players into joining him one by one, offering them hand outs, admin, and other free characters that they couldn't get on TC, only reason being so they stay on his server. That was his playerbase for awhile. I see things from the outside looking in. I don't have a special char or even rp on that server, so I'm paying attention to the people in it. One day, I said "Fuck this I've had it of staring at that 1/30 sign by TC's server name" So I try to steam message echhi. Ignored. Nothing. What else can I do?

I join the server, make a huge noticeable black obnoxious character named Horsecunt McGee, walk up to the nearest CCA, and minge punch him. (Magnums OfC? I think?) and I got what I wanted. Echhi psyguns me to the roof, tells me I better rp or I'm gone, and theres my chance. I tell him in LOOC "Look, I know what your doing. Your giving handouts and stealing people. Do your own crap, leave TC be." or something along the lines. He says "Oh no idea what your talking about" and perma banns me as everyone else is flying up there to see what the craps about.

Week later, TC comes out on top. Were 30/30, packed, and the serious rp'ers begin to relise how horribly unrealistic some of the stuff in mindblast was. I heard stories of citizens with kevlar vests? Everyone had sheath knives? And someone attempted to asspull a USP? I don't know. So some of TC's players who tried out mindblast come back to TC, and some of them got their MB chars removed for being inactive for 3 days. Then it hit them that ecchi really didn't care who filled his CCA slots.

I admit to minging. whorepunching, and making TC look bad in the eyes of some other community, and for that part I'm sorry.

What won't change is how I look at mindblast. Anyone who plays there, go right ahead, do what makes you happy. It's ecchi and his other owners or whoever that made me angry.

And that, in my view, is what happend.
Good day mentlegen.
You think that Mindblast was made to undermine TC. Think... all of the people, including me, that went to Mindblast, all felt persecuted, unwelcome, and hated in The Crew. Whenever I come on the server, I still do. And that's why I joined Mindblast, that's why I took up staff, and that's why I'm managing its HL2RP Today. Mindblast isn't just Half Life 2 RP for the annebriated, it's a general community. Go to our forums, you will see DarkRP, TTT, Sandbox, Zombie Survival, Minecraft, the list goes on. If people come for special chars, so be it. Blame them, not us . Iron Hoove, Delta, Magnum, and even me, all felt hated here, so we went to Mindblast. So lay the fuck off, stop thinking we're here to undermine you, because we're not. We're not related to TC whatsoever, but you want us to be, because you're all running out of people to hate. If you want me to piss off, and piss off for good, just leave Mindblast alone. You're all my family, and I won't forget oyu, and I'll try to stay in contact, but as for now, I'm the proud Half Life 2 Roleplay Division Leader on Mindblas Gaming.
Jman
Jman

Back to top Go down

Post  Noobstrike Sat Jan 19, 2013 12:10 pm

Don't start getting all dramatic and swearing at me. I never hated you or the people who play mindblast.
I've got a strong dislike for echhi, and thats as far as it goes.
You still don't see it from my point, and never will.
If your posting to begin a flame, then I gusse Im going to ask you to go away.
i can't help how people look at you here.
but that post right there certainly didn't help.
Noobstrike
Noobstrike
Super Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gremnkai Sat Jan 19, 2013 12:30 pm

[Detected Possible Flaming. Locking until further notice.]
Gremnkai
Gremnkai
Respected

Back to top Go down

Post  DIABLO258 Sat Jan 19, 2013 2:33 pm

Jmannon00b1 wrote:
You think that Mindblast was made to undermine TC. Think... all of the people, including me, that went to Mindblast, all felt persecuted, unwelcome, and hated in The Crew. Whenever I come on the server, I still do. And that's why I joined Mindblast, that's why I took up staff, and that's why I'm managing its HL2RP Today. Mindblast isn't just Half Life 2 RP for the annebriated, it's a general community. Go to our forums, you will see DarkRP, TTT, Sandbox, Zombie Survival, Minecraft, the list goes on. If people come for special chars, so be it. Blame them, not us . Iron Hoove, Delta, Magnum, and even me, all felt hated here, so we went to Mindblast. So lay the fuck off, stop thinking we're here to undermine you, because we're not. We're not related to TC whatsoever, but you want us to be, because you're all running out of people to hate. If you want me to piss off, and piss off for good, just leave Mindblast alone. You're all my family, and I won't forget oyu, and I'll try to stay in contact, but as for now, I'm the proud Half Life 2 Roleplay Division Leader on Mindblas Gaming.

"Iron Hoove, Delta, Magnum, and even me"

Iron Hoove was delt with back in SoTA. Delta... I dont even remember Delta. Magnum, well he plays here quiet often actually with no problems. ZuE was banned. He claims the same thing as you, yet each time he goes he always returns. In fact, I still get messages from him today about how he wants back in.

What I don't think you realize Jman, is that you arnt being disliked for no reason. I outranked you back in SoTA, and it obviously made something in your head tick. After that you never treated me the same way. After Jared died, every single thing that came out of your mouth, or that was placed onto my Hud in HL2RP, was depressing, rude, or extremely ignorant. You say that I have changed, that I let the power get to me. Wrong. You let the people get to you. You started to forget who your friends were, and soon turned on them, so they turned on you. Just like ZuE, just like Cherry. Both forgot who they were with, and stepped out of line. You did when you spammed my forums, you did when you Minged my server once or twice, you did when you FailRP'ed countless times AFTER Jared died.

You have a totally different perspective, because you see yourself as the victim.
I appreciate you for asking for his promotion, but its not going through. He accepted his punishment and is currently coping with it like any great former SA should.

[THREAD WILL REMAIN LOCKED]

PS: Gremnkai, make sure the red letters are capitalized
DIABLO258
DIABLO258
Owner

https://thecrew.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down