The Crew
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Hello World.
Even more flipping drama EmptySun Apr 02, 2023 6:06 pm by DIABLO258

» God damn, 10 whole years.
Even more flipping drama EmptySun Apr 02, 2023 6:02 pm by DIABLO258

» Citizen, Apply.
Even more flipping drama EmptyFri Nov 19, 2021 1:52 am by DIABLO258

» These LONG years.
Even more flipping drama EmptyFri Nov 19, 2021 12:44 am by DIABLO258

» You know what?
Even more flipping drama EmptyTue Oct 20, 2020 3:39 am by Cergis

» I won't leave you
Even more flipping drama EmptyThu Apr 30, 2020 5:03 pm by Lt.FallenAngel

» reminiscing of old times
Even more flipping drama EmptyWed Mar 11, 2020 12:22 am by Gremnkai

» I wonder if
Even more flipping drama EmptyMon Apr 04, 2016 9:58 pm by Gremnkai

» Good Memories.
Even more flipping drama EmptySun Apr 03, 2016 2:04 pm by General Bravo

» can't actually reply to anything
Even more flipping drama EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 6:46 pm by Moose_hater

Even more flipping drama

+2
General Bravo
Gremnkai
6 posters

Go down

Even more flipping drama Empty Even more flipping drama

Post  Gremnkai Sat Dec 01, 2012 11:25 pm

Few days after I posted a topic AGAINST drama and flaming, more flaming happens. Really people? Can't you be more mature and not flame more? The reason we lost a lot of people is because of this flaming. We need to be more MATURE in this community. I know most people don't know me and don't respect my opinion but still you can take advice from someone who is trying to stop the hate. This has mostly been stemming from Noobstrike and Zue. I'm not going to tell my opinion on this flame war. Archimedes (God help him) has been trying to contain this but a janitor locking the threads won't do much. What we need to do is settle our differences through a discussion over a private chat with Noob, Zue, and Diablo whenever they have time. Please can someone take this into consideration?
EDIT**: Zue has given up to Noob but really that won't keep them from anymore flame wars unless they truly discuss and stop the root of the problem
Gremnkai
Gremnkai
Respected

Back to top Go down

Even more flipping drama Empty Re: Even more flipping drama

Post  General Bravo Sun Dec 02, 2012 1:06 am

Okay, I usually don't open my mouth when I see these things going on, but it's been going on long enough, and quite frankly, I'm sick of it.
Even more flipping drama 129113659043638204
I enjoy acting like an immature dumbass from time to time, but that's the thing. Acting like one. Not being one and persisting on these flame wars. Sure it takes two to fight, but more often than not there is an initial instigator. I feel like that if such a thing is to occur again, and it's really obvious someone's trying to start something, they gone. Done. End it before it starts. I don't want to see any more of this crap, and I doubt anyone else does either. I thought we were better than that. I still believe most are. I really don't want to be proven wrong.
General Bravo
General Bravo
Super Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Noobstrike Sun Dec 02, 2012 1:19 am

I not trying to be dramatic. Stop telling me I am.
I awnsered zue as calmy and collevtively as I could as a super admin, and saw it right to remove his post of number spam because that is what admins do.
What I got in return? Well...alot of swearing. And names. As usual.
I asked him to stop, because I really wont fight back at him anymore.
The way I see it now, there is no problem with me.
I hold nothing against zue. I have no reason to "attack" or "flame" him.
If he wants to swear at me, let him.
Its only text.
Ive done my best and responded as well as I can, the rest is up to zue.
Stop pitting it on me, the one actually trying to make nice.
Noobstrike
Noobstrike
Super Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  General Bravo Sun Dec 02, 2012 1:22 am

I'm not trying to pin anything on anyone. I'm being more general. I've observed enough shitstorms without actually getting involved, but after a while, it's just, no. Enough. I really don't like these conflicts more than anyone else does. I feel like if these fights must happen, rage at each other all you want over steam messaging. It should never touch the forum.
General Bravo
General Bravo
Super Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DIABLO258 Sun Dec 02, 2012 1:35 am

Bravo is right. This has gone on long enough. Its not just between you and ZuE anymore. This is really affecting the community and if it doesnt stop, we are gonna be forced to make it stop. What ever that means, something is going to hit the fan. And I will do as the community asks, I am sorry Noob. But what the community wants, is what I deliver. If this continues, both of you are in a lot of trouble.
DIABLO258
DIABLO258
Owner

https://thecrew.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Noobstrike Sun Dec 02, 2012 1:45 am

I agree it shouldnt be on the forums. But why is it? I cant completely ignore zue and at the same time do my job as a super admin. Deleting spam is NOT flaming. Why would I get in /trouble/ over something Im not provoking? If you guys are going to be reallllly blind here and not understand Im trying just to sit neutral and stop this myself, than okay, i give up. Whatever.
Noobstrike
Noobstrike
Super Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gremnkai Sun Dec 02, 2012 8:22 am

Noob its not ever entirely on one parties fault. I see your trying to remain neutral and stop the drama but still I believe you and Zue should sit down over a private steam chat with maybe Diablo in it and talk about the problem.
Gremnkai
Gremnkai
Respected

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Dec 02, 2012 8:57 am

Even more flipping drama I+need+more+spiderman+Gifs+for+my+spider-man+folder+_96204042cf02905589ffd4ae22d8d323

I agree with Gremnkai.

Back to top Go down

Post  Magnum Sun Dec 02, 2012 5:26 pm

[Censored by Janitor],can we stop the flame,or i will invite a legion of /B/tards to make stuff explode
Magnum
Magnum

Back to top Go down

Post  DIABLO258 Sun Dec 02, 2012 6:12 pm

Magnum, do that and I can reserve a spot in the timeout area for you if you would like.

We will follow through with my plan. I want to see what ZuE will do with those 3 days of you being without control. Because if fights start, then I know it has nothing to do with you having powers to gain an advantage over him. Usualy his excuses are "He deleted my post". And when you delete those posts, I dont know what they were, so he could make anything up and change the story.

Archimedes how ever has shown an amazing display of organization and moderating skills. If he has to delete one of ZuE's posts, then I will know that it was really a bad one.

Sorry Noob but I havent kept up on how people moderate the forums, so when something gets deleted, it could be anyone. Arch here updates me when ever he has to make a decision, which I think is how we will play this game from now on. I think I am going to make a set of rules for those admins on the forums on how to moderate this.
DIABLO258
DIABLO258
Owner

https://thecrew.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Jman Mon Dec 03, 2012 5:42 pm

Magnum wrote:Niggers,can we stop the flame,or i will invite a legion of /B/tards to make stuff explode
Not your personal army.
Jman
Jman

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down